• 116 results
Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 64

#101  Edited By Teerack
@dondave: By being arguably stronger than at Thor half the time? And MMH is not beating Thor.
dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By dondave

@Teerack: Martian Manhunter is just as strong as Thor or the Hulk, MMh is faster than Hulk and can speed blitz him, he can turn invisble and mess him up, or become intangible, he has a myraid of ways to beat the hulk

Mr_Winchester

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By Mr_Winchester

@dondave said:

@Teerack: Martian Manhunter is just as strong as Thor or the Hulk, MMh is faster than Hulk and can speed blitz him, he can turn invisble and mess him up, or become intangible, he has a myraid of ways to beat the hulk

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By dondave

@Mr_Winchester: lol

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@AngryHulks said:

Silver Surfer (bloodlusted)

Thanos

Juggernaut (classic)

Dr. Strange (classic)

Sentry (if possessed by Void)

Photon

Genis-Vell

Zeus

Odin

Thor (Odin Force)

Tyrant

Molecule Man (retconned)

Moondragon (with Mind Gem)

Any members of the Phoenix 5

Most of the Elder of the Universe

Juggy would lose because of his weakness to telepathy.

AngryHulks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By AngryHulks

@logy5000 said:

@AngryHulks said:

Silver Surfer (bloodlusted)

Thanos

Juggernaut (classic)

Dr. Strange (classic)

Sentry (if possessed by Void)

Photon

Genis-Vell

Zeus

Odin

Thor (Odin Force)

Tyrant

Molecule Man (retconned)

Moondragon (with Mind Gem)

Any members of the Phoenix 5

Most of the Elder of the Universe

Juggy would lose because of his weakness to telepathy.

Not if he has his helmet on. Even when knocked off (which is very hard to do, considering Classic Juggernaut has force field), he still have a skull cap as another line of defense.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Teerack
@dondave: Hulk is incredibly fast at  his base line levels which he exceeds pretty rapidly in any fight. And phasing doesn't work on the Hulk. Vision tried to phase through Hulk once and he was so dense that is almost killed  Vision.
dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By dondave

@Teerack: Hulk is fast at running not in reaction speed

gravitypress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By gravitypress

Thor:

1. He cannot be phased through

2. He can hit intangible

3. He is practically immune to mental attack

Anyone that projects flame would also win.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Teerack
@dondave: The current Hulk writer flat out said that, that has been a huge writing flaw with the hulk, and aims to show in the Indestructible Hulk that he is one of fastest super heroes around with very fast reaction time. I guess Indestructible Hulk hasn't been out long enough to show that off, but regardless Hulk usually adapts to fight fast people that can go light speed like Quicksilver and Silversurfer. The way i see it with MMH's power level I don't think he could KO the Hulk just wear himself out. Unless he was able to beat him with his Psychic powers, but that hasn't worked for anyone before so i doubt it.
dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By dondave

@gravitypress: Xavier in AVX, telepathically put Thor to sleep, he also wiped his mind. Also Thor has piss poor reaction reaction, which MMH can use to speed blitz him

gravitypress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By gravitypress

@dondave:Well honestly If Emma with the PF couldn't harm Thor mentally I don't see how Prof X could have. Im gonna call BS not to you but to the writers. Historically he has been pretty immune.

Timandm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#113  Edited By Timandm

I think many people make the assumption that to beat an opponent in battle, one must be more powerful than that opponent. Here, the objective, I assume, would be to kill bloodlusted Martian Manhunter... Is that about right? There are some, in the Marvel universe who are more powerful that might be able to kill him, and there are some who are less powerful who could kill him...

• Franklin Richards - This should be obvious. He can make pocket universes. He recently made Galactus his bitch...( I mean herald) and he can, to some extent, alter reality.
  • Molecule man - What's to say. He controls molecules. I've heard he's like a baby cosmic cube that's maturing...
  • Legion - He rewrote all of reality, he can erase one martian.
  • Human Torch - As I recalled, the last time MMH died, he was burned to death. Fire is one of the martian's weaknesses. The Human Torch seems like he'd have an obvious advantage. As would, starfire, pyro, and all the other fire based heroes.
  • Dr. Strange - as the most powerful sorcerer in the universe certainly he could use magic to kill a martian... And remember, the author of the thread said the person could be bloodlusted... So, a blood lusted Dr. Strange.... Yeah, he could do it...
  • Illyana Rasputin (Magik) - If she couldn't drag him into limbo and have her demons kill him, she could teleport him into a volcano or star...
  • Slipstream - drag him through one of those dimensional doorways and drop him into a star
  • Quake - (the weakest person on this list so far) give him a 'quake' in his heart and brain
  • Hope Summers - She could copy every power MMH has and ADD that to the powers she already has...
  • Rogue - Absorb his powers, rendering him weak, and voila...
  • Mimic - Copies MMH's powers and....
  • Mercury - oozes herself into MMH's lungs, nostrils, and....well, any pore available. But this would work only if he has to breathe and I don't know that he does... Does he?
  • Dust - She simply becomes sand and sandblast till his flesh is...shredded, torn, in a gagillion pieces...
  • Monica Rambeu - (formerly Captain Marvel and a few other names) turns into microwaves and cooks him... Her entire body can become any form of energy on the electromagnetic spectrum... In that form, he couldn't use telepathy on her, and he couldn't harm her physically.... He'd be helpless against her.

This list could go on and on... Now, just because these people COULD beat MMH doesn't mean they absolutely would. I'm only stating those that have the potential... But again, there are many more.

dboy4dashing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By dboy4dashing

Super Skrul?

Super Skrull with Magneto's helmet

Avatar image for smart_dork_dude
Smart_Dork_Dude

Forum Posts