Who Has The Better...

Barry Flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Barry Flash

Who do you think out of Lara Croft and Bruce Wayne has the best Mansion, for coolness.

Batman's has an underground cave, with high-tech equipment and a lot of coold Vehicles.

Lara Croft has more cool Vehicles, and lots of cool weaponary.

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By Supreme Marvel

Post Deleted.

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Supreme Marvel

Batman has the bat-mobile in his cave and others. Can't beat the Bat-mobile, even getting a flight from Superman...Well maybe that might only beat it.

Barry Flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Barry Flash

Supreme Marvel says:

"Batman has the bat-mobile in his cave and others. Can't beat the Bat-mobile, even getting a flight from Superman...Well maybe that might only beat it."

Lol. Yeah i know. Plus Bruce is probably richer, therefore his whole Manor is better. Plus his Bat-Computer, has files on like every Hero you can think of.

Lara can't beat that. But then she has a Butler with omni-presence, bet Alfred can't do that! Lol.

Clantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Clantern

Yeah Winfred is it? Anyway he is everywhere at once! scary.

I think Bruces mansion is just an ordinary one, his bat-cave on the other hand is amazing.

Lara Croft hides all her gadgets and widgets in walls that spin around and fireplaces that turn upside down.

Going by the game and the comics, LAra has the better mansion, while bruce has the bette cave obv.

Going by Film, i'd have to go with brucey bruce (Unless you count batman begins where it got burned down, bummer :C)

Supreme Marvel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Supreme Marvel

Barry Flash says:

"Supreme Marvel says:
"Batman has the bat-mobile in his cave and others. Can't beat the Bat-mobile, even getting a flight from Superman...Well maybe that might only beat it."

Lol. Yeah i know. Plus Bruce is probably richer, therefore his whole Manor is better. Plus his Bat-Computer, has files on like every Hero you can think of.

Lara can't beat that. But then she has a Butler with omni-presence, bet Alfred can't do that! Lol."

Bruce is well richer. building the JLA tower in space. can't see her doing that.