Who do you think is the lamest villain to date?

• 77 results
Meteorite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By Meteorite

For me, I think the Batman villain Calendar Man is pretty lame.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Methos

Emo-Boy-Prime...

M

Avatar image for deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118
deactivated-5f10a0c8ad118

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

Does Penance count?
Does Penance count?
Avatar image for duke_checkmate_iii
Duke Checkmate III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

1.MODOK

2.The Riddler
3.Sinestro
4.Mongul
5.Cheetah
6.Stilt Man
7.Eye-Scream
8.Hawd Boiled Henwy
9.Captain Pollution
10.Cyborg Superman
11.Calender Man
12.Penguin
13.The Matador
14.Falseface
15.Dr.Octopus
16.Demogoblin
17.Crossbones
18.Purple Man
Meteorite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Meteorite
TheDrifter said:
"
Does Penance count?
Does Penance count?
"

Sure, it's anyone who you think is lame.
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Vrakmul

CALCULATOR MAN!!!!

Duke Checkmate III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheDrifter said:
"
Does Penance count?
Does Penance count?
"
He's not a villian,nor is he lame.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meteorite said:
"TheDrifter said:
"
Does Penance count?
Does Penance count?
"

Sure, it's anyone who you think is lame."
Awesome

Penance = Emo
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Vrakmul

Calculator man=Teh Epic Fail.

Duke Checkmate III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheDrifter said:
"Meteorite said:
"TheDrifter said:
"
Does Penance count?
Does Penance count?
"

Sure, it's anyone who you think is lame."
Awesome

Penance = Emo"
He's the ultimate emo...that's his character.
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Vrakmul

How badly are his wrists cut?

Duke Checkmate III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dreadnaught said:
"How badly are his wrists cut?"
As bad as wrists can be cut wearing cloves with thrones in the inside.
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Vrakmul
Duke Checkmate III said:
"Dreadnaught said:
"How badly are his wrists cut?"
As bad as wrists can be cut wearing cloves with thrones in the inside."
Hahah lol.
Meteorite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Meteorite
Duke Checkmate III said:
"1.MODOK
2.The Riddler
3.Sinestro
4.Mongul
5.Cheetah
6.Stilt Man
7.Eye-Scream
8.Hawd Boiled Henwy
9.Captain Pollution
10.Cyborg Superman
11.Calender Man
12.Penguin
13.The Matador
14.Falseface
15.Dr.Octopus
16.Demogoblin
17.Crossbones
18.Purple Man
"

Why's Doc Ock so lame? He's Spidey's 3rd deadliest villain (after Green Goblin and Venom).

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Duke Checkmate III said:
"He's the ultimate emo...that's his character."
No one understands the evil inside me :(
No one understands the evil inside me :(
Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Methos
Duke Checkmate III said:
2.The Riddler
3.Sinestro
10.Cyborg Superman

you suck just for those three...

the others i agree with, but those three are brilliant characters

M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Duke Checkmate III said:

2.The Riddler
10.Cyborg Superman
15.Dr.Octopus
16.Demogoblin

Disagreed
Duke Checkmate III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Methos said:
"Duke Checkmate III said:
2.The Riddler
3.Sinestro
10.Cyborg Superman

you suck just for those three...

the others i agree with, but those three are brilliant characters

M"
Can you explain to me why? First of all let me say..I think Sinestro is lame not for his personality or his brutality which is awesome but because he looks silly and he is just the opposite of GL which means DC didn't put much thought into creating a villain.
Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Methos
Duke Checkmate III said:
Can you explain to me why? First of all let me say..I think Sinestro is lame not for his personality or his brutality which is awesome but because he looks silly and he is just the opposite of GL which means DC didn't put much thought into creating a villain."

ok, in order...

Riddler

he's a normal human with an IQ on par, if not greater than Batmans...

while Joker and such have always had the limelight, Riddler has always been a constant thorn in Batman's side and has never resorted to killing or petty crime to get his message across... he only spares his time for 'big jobs' and when he does them, 7 out of 10 times he will succeed with Batman only catching him at the last minute because of a mistake somewhere along the lines.

Sinestro

firstly Sinestro isn't the opposite of a Green Lantern, he was a green lantern first, in fact he was one of the GL's that trained Hal Jordan. He was kicked out of the GLC because he used his Green Lantern ring for personal gain (So they called it but he actually used his ring to make his sector of the universe the most ordely ever, this was mainly because everyone was terrified of him though lol)

He's a strategic genius who has managed to navigate two completely seperare dimensions and find his way back from the Anti-Matter dimension of Qward where he was first banished to. since then he has taken does DC's greats like Superman, Wonder Woman, Hal Jordan, Kyle Rayner and others.

not only is he such an imposing presence that he got Superman Prime to work for him, but he is such a strategic genius that he managed to get the Anti-Monitor (The very person that destroyed Superman Prime's home dimension) working together with Superman Prime without them arguing for fear of Sinestro turning on them.

he is a master of fear and it's application, that alone gives him kudos in my book

M
danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#20  Edited By danhimself
Methos said:
Can you explain to me why? First of all let me say..I think Sinestro is lame not for his personality or his brutality which is awesome but because he looks silly and he is just the opposite of GL which means DC didn't put much thought into creating a villain."

ok, in order...

Riddler

he's a normal human with an IQ on par, if not greater than Batmans...

while Joker and such have always had the limelight, Riddler has always been a constant thorn in Batman's side and has never resorted to killing or petty crime to get his message across... he only spares his time for 'big jobs' and when he does them, 7 out of 10 times he will succeed with Batman only catching him at the last minute because of a mistake somewhere along the lines.

Sinestro

firstly Sinestro isn't the opposite of a Green Lantern, he was a green lantern first, in fact he was one of the GL's that trained Hal Jordan. He was kicked out of the GLC because he used his Green Lantern ring for personal gain (So they called it but he actually used his ring to make his sector of the universe the most ordely ever, this was mainly because everyone was terrified of him though lol)

He's a strategic genius who has managed to navigate two completely seperare dimensions and find his way back from the Anti-Matter dimension of Qward where he was first banished to. since then he has taken does DC's greats like Superman, Wonder Woman, Hal Jordan, Kyle Rayner and others.

not only is he such an imposing presence that he got Superman Prime to work for him, but he is such a strategic genius that he managed to get the Anti-Monitor (The very person that destroyed Superman Prime's home dimension) working together with Superman Prime without them arguing for fear of Sinestro turning on them.

he is a master of fear and it's application, that alone gives him kudos in my book

M"

didn't riddler organize the whole hush storyline
Duke Checkmate III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok..now I must explain myself.

1.The Riddler-He's lame to me.He's extremely smart but he reminds me of arcade.His has a bunch of traps and riddles and then Batman catches him and beats the sh#t out of him.Total waste of space.Crappy costume,boring personality,and a lightweight in h2h.

2.Sinesto...all personality traits aside.He's pink...I cannot take a reddish-pink villains seriously.

3.Cyborg Superman-He's superman but a Cyborg......Ooooooh,how original.

4.Dr.Octopus-He's a senior citizen with metal grabbing arms coming out of his back and stunna shades on....and he has a bowl cut and he's fat.

5.Demogoblin...We have Green Goblin and Hobgoblin..Demogoblin has almost no personality and no reason to exist.He is an extension of a quickly played out concept.
Epsilon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Epsilon
Duke Checkmate III said:
"Ok..now I must explain myself.
1.The Riddler-He's lame to me.He's extremely smart but he reminds me of arcade.His has a bunch of traps and riddles and then Batman catches him and beats the sh#t out of him.Total waste of space.Crappy costume,boring personality,and a lightweight in h2h.

2.Sinesto...all personality traits aside.He's pink...I cannot take a reddish-pink villains seriously.

4.Dr.Octopus-He's a senior citizen with metal grabbing arms coming out of his back and stunna shades on....and he has a bowl cut and he's fat.

5.Demogoblin...We have Green Goblin and Hobgoblin..Demogoblin has almost no personality and no reason to exist.He is an extension of a quickly played out concept.
"

But Doc Ock orchestrated the whole 'Master Planner" thing. That gives him my respect, it was great.
Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Methos
Duke Checkmate III said:

he's not...

he's so much more and didn't actually start off as "Cyborg Superman", he used to be just Cyborg until he got his hands on Kryptonian DNA during the Death of Superman arc...

not only has he kicked the crap out of Superman on many occasions, he's also done the same to plenty of Green Lanterns and 90% of the JLA...

add to the fact he's actually suicidal and it's all adds up to him being badass

M
danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By danhimself
Duke Checkmate III said:

"

so you're just basing it all on looks?  that's so shallow
Duke Checkmate III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Epsilon said:

"

But Doc Ock orchestrated the whole 'Master Planner" thing. That gives him my respect, it was great."
I have seen better villains on Power Puff Girls.
Duke Checkmate III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

danhimself said:

"

so you're just basing it all on looks?  that's so shallow"
You obviously didn't read my whole post.Or your only taking out bits and pieces.
Epsilon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Epsilon
Duke Checkmate III said:
"Epsilon said:

"

But Doc Ock orchestrated the whole 'Master Planner" thing. That gives him my respect, it was great."
I have seen better villains on Power Puff Girls."

Eh.

Seriously though, I wanna hear the list of villains from PPG.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doctor Octopus is perhaps one of Spidey's most deadliest foes......and has beat him quite a few times

Duke Checkmate III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheDrifter said:
"Doctor Octopus is perhaps one of Spidey's most deadliest foes......and has beat him quite a few times

"
So has Green Goblin.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Duke Checkmate III said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Doctor Octopus is perhaps one of Spidey's most deadliest foes......and has beat him quite a few times

"
So has Green Goblin.
"
True. but what does he have to do with Ock?
danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By danhimself
Duke Checkmate III said:
"danhimself said:

"

You obviously didn't read my whole post.Or your only taking out bits and pieces."

so ok the reason you don't like riddler is because of his crappy costume and because batman beats him, sinestro because he's pink, dr octopus because he's old, fat and has a bowl cut, and demogoblin because he looks like the 50 other goblins spidey's faced.....did i not read something or take out bits and pieces...because that sounds to me like you're only saying they're lame because of their looks
Duke Checkmate III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Methos said:

he's not...

he's so much more and didn't actually start off as "Cyborg Superman", he used to be just Cyborg until he got his hands on Kryptonian DNA during the Death of Superman arc...

not only has he kicked the crap out of Superman on many occasions, he's also done the same to plenty of Green Lanterns and 90% of the JLA...

add to the fact he's actually suicidal and it's all adds up to him being badass

M"
Your sugar coating it.Is he not visually Superman with a half metal face and a red eye?Yes he has kicked the crap out of Superman and GL's but at the end of the day i'm not going to commend DC for not making an original villain.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Duke............

How do you feel about Moon Knight?

Duke Checkmate III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

danhimself said:
"danhimself said:

"

You obviously didn't read my whole post.Or your only taking out bits and pieces."

so ok the reason you don't like riddler is because of his crappy costume and because batman beats him, sinestro because he's pink, dr octopus because he's old, fat and has a bowl cut, and demogoblin because he looks like the 50 other goblins spidey's faced.....did i not read something or take out bits and pieces...because that sounds to me like you're only saying they're lame because of their looks"
I don't like the riddler because he's worthless.He's a bunch of puzzles.Batman is possibly the greatest detective in comics.He's always going to figure it out..and soon as he does,what it the Riddler going to do? Get his ass kicked because he can't fight.Yes Sinesto is funny looking and that's why I don't like him.It's also the reason I don't like Modok..he's a head with feat and arms,it's not a good design.I also gave an explanation for more characters than that so like I said your pulling out bits and pieces.
Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Methos
Duke Checkmate III said:
Your sugar coating it.Is he not visually Superman with a half metal face and a red eye?Yes he has kicked the crap out of Superman and GL's but at the end of the day i'm not going to commend DC for not making an original villain."

i'm not sugar coating, originally he was a pure energy being that used electronics to live...

he's actually a really interesting character as long as you ignore the fantastic four rip off origin lol

but if you want to talk about not making an original character, shall we look at Sentry, Gladiator, Nova... shall i contiue?

M
Epsilon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Epsilon
TheDrifter said:
"Duke............

How do you feel about Moon Knight?"

You already know the answer to this, don't you?
Duke Checkmate III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Methos said:
Your sugar coating it.Is he not visually Superman with a half metal face and a red eye?Yes he has kicked the crap out of Superman and GL's but at the end of the day i'm not going to commend DC for not making an original villain."

i'm not sugar coating, originally he was a pure energy being that used electronics to live...

he's actually a really interesting character as long as you ignore the fantastic four rip off origin lol

but if you want to talk about not making an original character, shall we look at Sentry, Gladiator, Nova... shall i contiue?

M"
Sentry,Nova,and Gladiator are based on Superman...Cyborg Supes looks exactly like him with a half cyborg face.It would be like having a character called Snowman Captain America and he's just a snowman with Cap's clothes on.It's a cheap way to make a new character.
Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Methos
Duke Checkmate III said:
Sentry,Nova,and Gladiator are based on Superman...Cyborg Supes looks exactly like him with a half cyborg face.It would be like having a character called Snowman Captain America and he's just a snowman with Cap's clothes on.It's a cheap way to make a new character."

but Cyborg never wore Superman's outfit until 1998 when he took it to impersonate Superman and discredit him

M
danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By danhimself
Duke Checkmate III said:
"danhimself said:
"danhimself said:

"

so ok the reason you don't like riddler is because of his crappy costume and because batman beats him, sinestro because he's pink, dr octopus because he's old, fat and has a bowl cut, and demogoblin because he looks like the 50 other goblins spidey's faced.....did i not read something or take out bits and pieces...because that sounds to me like you're only saying they're lame because of their looks"
I don't like the riddler because he's worthless.He's a bunch of puzzles.Batman is possibly the greatest detective in comics.He's always going to figure it out..and soon as he does,what it the Riddler going to do? Get his ass kicked because he can't fight.Yes Sinesto is funny looking and that's why I don't like him.It's also the reason I don't like Modok..he's a head with feat and arms,it's not a good design.I also gave an explanation for more characters than that so like I said your pulling out bits and pieces."

i only went off the 5 you gave in that post i could care less about any other post you made...as for the riddler vs batman thing...that's every single batman villain they're all like that...in fact pretty much every villain in comic book history is like that....at the end of pretty much every comic book story the good guys are going to win that doesn't make the villain lame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Epsilon said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Duke............

You already know the answer to this, don't you?"
Shhhhh, I have a feeling I do but just wait
Duke Checkmate III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheDrifter said:
"Duke............

Honestly I think MK is an underrated character but because Marvel doesn't know what they are doing with him.The direction his storyline is going in is very boring.They need to give a new power,and new edge or something that's sets him apart from other street levelers.Characters like Paladin get more play than him and MK has his own comic.He was present during Civil War,House of M and Avengers Disassembled and he did nothing.That was Marvel's chance to make him prove himself in a good storyline and they failed.
Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Vrakmul

Your all wrong only Calculator man and Calender man are truly lame.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Duke Checkmate III said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Duke............

Honestly I think MK is an underrated character but because Marvel doesn't know what they are doing with him.The direction his storyline is going in is very boring.They need to give a new power,and new edge or something that's sets him apart from other street levelers.Characters like Paladin get more play than him and MK has his own comic.He was present during Civil War,House of M and Avengers Disassembled and he did nothing.That was Marvel's chance to make him prove himself in a good storyline and they failed."
Wow........

I thought you were Vance for a minute......
Ultimate Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Ultimate Ronin

i think elocroman or what ever his name is from spider man is pretty lame . the guy that wears a star like mask and a green costume. yea so what im basing my lameness off of his looks and yes i guess i am shallow but hey the guy looks stupid

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#45  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Fing Fang Foom

Duke Checkmate III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

danhimself said:
"danhimself said:
"danhimself said:

"

I don't like the riddler because he's worthless.He's a bunch of puzzles.Batman is possibly the greatest detective in comics.He's always going to figure it out..and soon as he does,what it the Riddler going to do? Get his ass kicked because he can't fight.Yes Sinesto is funny looking and that's why I don't like him.It's also the reason I don't like Modok..he's a head with feat and arms,it's not a good design.I also gave an explanation for more characters than that so like I said your pulling out bits and pieces."

i only went off the 5 you gave in that post i could care less about any other post you made...as for the riddler vs batman thing...that's every single batman villain they're all like that...in fact pretty much every villain in comic book history is like that....at the end of pretty much every comic book story the good guys are going to win that doesn't make the villain lame"
Every single Batman villains is not like that..your so wrong.The Joker can actually fight,Bane broke Batman's back,Clayface has powers and Croc outclasses Batman.What are you talking about? Every villain doesn't set up lame traps than once the hero gets out of the trap it's an automatic loss for him because he can't fight.
Epsilon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Epsilon
Ultimate Ronin said:
"i think elocroman or what ever his name is from spider man is pretty lame . the guy that wears a star like mask and a green costume. yea so what im basing my lameness off of his looks and yes i guess i am shallow but hey the guy looks stupid"

What if he wasn't wearing the costume?

I thought he was in a few comics without it....

Gambler said:
"Fing Fang Foom"

No argument there (Fin Fang Foom).
Duke Checkmate III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheDrifter said:
"TheDrifter said:
"Duke............

Honestly I think MK is an underrated character but because Marvel doesn't know what they are doing with him.The direction his storyline is going in is very boring.They need to give a new power,and new edge or something that's sets him apart from other street levelers.Characters like Paladin get more play than him and MK has his own comic.He was present during Civil War,House of M and Avengers Disassembled and he did nothing.That was Marvel's chance to make him prove himself in a good storyline and they failed."
Wow........

I thought you were Vance for a minute......"
I am Vance..I was certain nobody knew how I actually felt about MK though.

Gambler said:
"Fing Fang Foom"
Agreed.
Ultimate Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Ultimate Ronin
Epsilon said:
"Ultimate Ronin said:
"i think elocroman or what ever his name is from spider man is pretty lame . the guy that wears a star like mask and a green costume. yea so what im basing my lameness off of his looks and yes i guess i am shallow but hey the guy looks stupid"

maybe not but since ive never seen him without it im going with lame. oh and mephisto the guy wears a fish bowl for a head. lol spiderman can come up with so many jokes against his enemies its not even funny.
Epsilon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Epsilon
Ultimate Ronin said:
"Epsilon said:
"Ultimate Ronin said:

maybe not but since ive never seen him without it im going with lame. oh and mephisto the guy wears a fish bowl for a head. lol spiderman can come up with so many jokes against his enemies its not even funny."

Mysterio?

If that's what you meant, then he is pretty lame, though I thought he was totally awesome in that one Daredevil arc where he convinces DD he's protecting the next Jesus (I think).