Who can Hit-Girl from Kick-Ass beat?

• 86 results

armfalloff boy

A majority of Watchmen characters. Movie Batman. Movie Widow. Some like that.

I'm still waiting for you to actually back up these claims....

I wouldn't be surprised if she could kill many of Bale Batman's enemies.

@allstarsuperman said:

I'm still waiting for you to actually back up these claims....

Most of the comic book Watchmen don't have any feats other than beating up on criminals IIRC, no indication that they're as fast as Hit Girl, no indication that they are as proficient with weapons etc, Comedian was slashed across the face by a pregnant woman.

The movie Watchmen are a different matter entirely though, I think they would all stomp her to be honest.

Movie Widow would beat her.

Same with Movie Batman

Hit-Girl could solo the Justice league and Avengers

She could actually take a big majority on Rorshach.

Hit-Girl could solo the Justice league and Avengers

She could actually take a big majority on Rorshach.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A warm glass of milk.

@gambler said:

Stephine Brown seems like a strong candidate but I'm bias.

I was thinking the same thing.

@cameron83: He said she would play the "innocent little girl role" not fight him up close. Why do people hate Hit-Girl on this site?

@guardiandevil83 said:

@cameron83: He said she would play the "innocent little girl role" not fight him up close. Why do people hate Hit-Girl on this site?

Yeaaaaah I love hitgirl but Frank would notice a concealed weapon because he is more skilled and better than a KGB agent who really wiped the floor with Mindy before the adrenaline rush.

Humpty Dumpty
Humpty Dumpty
Well if she can get within striking distance of him
Well if she can get within striking distance of him

Well since every DC character is "unbeatable" I guess theres no point in posting a few names.

@guardiandevil83 said:

yeaaaaah i love hitgirl but frank would notice a concealed weapon bcuz he is more skilled and better than a KGB agent who really wiped the floor wit mindy b4 d adrenaline rush.

agreed.

As said,he's definitely no fool.

"Hey,a little girl in a costume that looks suspicious! Nothing out of the ordinary here".

As said,the dude is no fool. By common sense alone he will tell something is up.

@ccraft said:

Well since every DC character is "unbeatable" I guess theres no point in posting a few names.

???????????????????

@jwwprod: From the comments that I read on here every DC character is unbeatable when it comes to h2h combat, I honestly don't know much about Hit Girl, but isn't she suppose to be wicked at h2h combat?

@ccraft: Well yea, she doesn't really do unarmed combat, she uses weapons like knifes and guns.

@jesusdisciple001: Yea I forgot his skills. Like when he noticed that dude about to stab him while having a conversation with Red Hulk during their first meeting.

@hyiena said:

Rorschach

No I think Rorschach is beating Hit-Girl.

Bob, Agent of Hydra - at most 6/10

Let's just leave it there.

@jwwprod said:

@ccraft: Well yea, she doesn't really do unarmed combat, she uses weapons like knifes and guns.

well thats no good, cuz all DC characters can dodge bullets lol

Yeahno, Hit-Girl gets stomped by any of the Watchmen, Batman or Black Widow.

@allstarsuperman said:

@silent_bomber: dude tell me how to get that to my account! please

Not sure what the most optimal way of doing it is, but you can right click on the image and "Save image as" to get it on your computer, and then upload it through the "Image" section on your Comicvine profile "add new image from my desktop"

EDIT: I think this is slightly better

@ccraft said:

@jwwprod: From the comments that I read on here every DC character is unbeatable when it comes to h2h combat, I honestly don't know much about Hit Girl, but isn't she suppose to be wicked at h2h combat?

Almost anyone with h2h experience can stomp hit girl.

So putting a member of the Batfamily (even Damian,even the damn cow for god's sakes) against her is just a massacre. Even Oracle can stomp her in h2h. Even a canon fodder league of assassins member can beat her.

For some reason this thread has made me want to see a DC parody of the Kick-Ass characters running into Killer Croc or one of the other villains who don't get any respect.

Or maybe Metallo because he hardly gets any respect if you ask me.

BUMP!

#84 rogueshadow  Moderator

Hulk.

Batman

No Caption Provided

Hit-Girl is essentially Huey Freeman when it comes to this topic. She is a GREAT fighter againgst Mundys. But adults with actually skill win. They are stronger, can properly block and counter, ect. Purely H2H, I mean PURELY! Then yes, she could probably beat classic Spoiler. She can beat most adult villians with no fighting skills, like Herman Shultz when he is not the Shocker. Sword are staff fighting? She could hold her own for a bit depending on the character. I would place her againgst a few folks in urban terrain with stealth and guns involved. Remember the rescue scene?