Which would you rather? Titles VS Issues...

judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By judasnixon

Which would you rather have less titles that came out weekly, or bimonthly (Instead of Bat Man, Bat Man Inc., Bat Man and Robin, Detective Comics, Dark Knight, you would get a weekly Bat Man Comic) or a bunch of titles, but only comes out once a month, no double shipping. (Like getting X-Men, Uncanny X-Men, Wolverine and the X-Men, Astonishing X-Men, All New X-Men once a month with no double shipping.) Both sides has Pros and Cons, but which one would you prefer?

Dabee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Dabee

Considering solely that my basement probably can't fit another long box, I'll have to go with monthly.

lightsout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By lightsout

Weekly, When I first got started reading comics I started with "old" stuff and could just keep reading & reading. Once I ran out (relatively) of stuff I was interested in & began the new52, it sucked (/sucks) having to wait a month in between issues. The anticipation & excitement wanes considerably in those 30 days. It feels like I'm reading more "factually" than getting wrapped up in a story (like, "I need to find out more details/how it ends to just reach "satisfied" ").

judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By judasnixon

I can see where comic book continuity would be better handled in one single title, you wouldn't have Batman and Wolverine in every other title, and the creative team can do more with the characters with out checking in if it's okay to kill so & so. If there is a title I really like i want the next issue ASAP.....

grenade728

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#5  Edited By grenade728

For me I would like to have them monthly. I want to know what's going on all over the universe instead of in one corner, and I can't do that with weekly comics filling up my budget. It is true that it is hard to wait a month for the next issue to come out, but the time could be filled in reading other books.

Avatar image for leonarddreiberg
LeonardDreiberg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#6  Edited By LeonardDreiberg