#1 Edited by Super_Phil (121 posts) - - Show Bio

Which superhero do you think is most likely to "not give in" and show the most perseverance. I wasn't sure myself and would like to hear other people's suggestions.

#2 Posted by Super_Phil (121 posts) - - Show Bio

Personally I think it could be...

-Green Lantern (he was chosen to be a green lantern and is said to be the best green lantern). So he clearly has a lot of will power

-Superman, no matter how badly he is beaten he always gets back up

-Batman, he has accomplished so much is on parr with powerful superheroes and yet he doesn't have any superpowers and he is on the peak of human perfection

So I am not sure which one what do you think and do you have any suggestions plus why?

#3 Posted by dondave (40733 posts) - - Show Bio

Martian Manhunter

#4 Edited by Wolverine008 (50563 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman. He fights a war against crime he knows he can't win, but still goes out of his through all the injury and punishment he takes to continue to try fight the crime that took his parents. The guy won't stop until he's physically unable to or dead.

I'd give Wolverine a nod. No matter how many time his life crumbles around him (his girlfriends dying, killing his own children, losing his memories, etc.) he always picks himself up, and tries to be the best person he can be.

#5 Posted by WarBlade539 (5214 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman. He fights a war against crime he knows he can't win, but still goes out of his through all the injury and punishment he takes to continue to try fight the crime that took his parents. The guy won't stop until he's physically unable to or dead.

I'd give Wolverine no matter how many time his life crumbles around him (his girlfriends dying, killing his own children, losing his memories, etc.) he always picks himself up, and tries to be the best person he can be.

This. Also add Peter Parker to the list. And Matt Murdock.

#6 Edited by Admiral_IronBeast (177 posts) - - Show Bio

by not give in to you mean most willing to die fighting? if so Captain America

do you mean best healing factor? if so Deadpool:

or do you mean most likely to figure a way to solve the problem? If so Iron Man:

and that's just the marvel men... DC has many too... your question is too ambiguous, give us something we an actually debate

#7 Posted by PeppeyHare (4330 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman

#8 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3080 posts) - - Show Bio

spider-man.

#9 Posted by WIshIWasSuperman (1379 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman, Batman, Superman, any GL, Wolverine..... pretty much most of the superheroes. It depends on what you mean exactly. Like in a fight, or in their life as a superhero?

#10 Posted by Wolverine008 (50563 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolverine08 said:

I'd give Wolverine no matter how many time his life crumbles around him (his girlfriends dying, killing his own children, losing his memories, etc.) he always picks himself up, and tries to be the best person he can be.

This. Also add Peter Parker to the list. And Matt Murdock.

Ah, Matt and Peter both got incredible perseverance. Awesome picks.

#11 Posted by Blackdog2009 (3036 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman

Superman

Green Lantern

Aquaman

Metamorpho ( he deserves mention, never stayed dead!)

#12 Posted by Yokergeist (12483 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by THEOCITYLEGEND (1582 posts) - - Show Bio

Well said bro

#14 Posted by Yokergeist (12483 posts) - - Show Bio

C'mon why is no one saying Raven? Yes she became evil a few times but for the most part she's good. She's half demon and yet she remains good most of the time.

#15 Edited by Friorey (110 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman , Spiderman

I'd give Wolverine a nod. No matter how many time his life crumbles around him (his girlfriends dying, killing his own children, losing his memories, etc.) he always picks himself up, and tries to be the best person he can be.

and this ^