Which superhero has the most perseverance?

Super_Phil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Super_Phil

Which superhero do you think is most likely to "not give in" and show the most perseverance. I wasn't sure myself and would like to hear other people's suggestions.

Super_Phil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Personally I think it could be...

-Green Lantern (he was chosen to be a green lantern and is said to be the best green lantern). So he clearly has a lot of will power

-Superman, no matter how badly he is beaten he always gets back up

-Batman, he has accomplished so much is on parr with powerful superheroes and yet he doesn't have any superpowers and he is on the peak of human perfection

So I am not sure which one what do you think and do you have any suggestions plus why?

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Martian Manhunter

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Wolverine008

Batman. He fights a war against crime he knows he can't win, but still goes out of his through all the injury and punishment he takes to continue to try fight the crime that took his parents. The guy won't stop until he's physically unable to or dead.

I'd give Wolverine a nod. No matter how many time his life crumbles around him (his girlfriends dying, killing his own children, losing his memories, etc.) he always picks himself up, and tries to be the best person he can be.

WarBlade539

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman. He fights a war against crime he knows he can't win, but still goes out of his through all the injury and punishment he takes to continue to try fight the crime that took his parents. The guy won't stop until he's physically unable to or dead.

I'd give Wolverine no matter how many time his life crumbles around him (his girlfriends dying, killing his own children, losing his memories, etc.) he always picks himself up, and tries to be the best person he can be.

This. Also add Peter Parker to the list. And Matt Murdock.

Avatar image for admiral_ironbeast
Admiral_IronBeast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Admiral_IronBeast

by not give in to you mean most willing to die fighting? if so Captain America

No Caption Provided

do you mean best healing factor? if so Deadpool:

or do you mean most likely to figure a way to solve the problem? If so Iron Man:

No Caption Provided

and that's just the marvel men... DC has many too... your question is too ambiguous, give us something we an actually debate

PeppeyHare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Batman

Mega_spidey01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

spider-man.

Avatar image for wishiwassuperman
WIshIWasSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Spiderman, Batman, Superman, any GL, Wolverine..... pretty much most of the superheroes. It depends on what you mean exactly. Like in a fight, or in their life as a superhero?

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@wolverine08 said:

I'd give Wolverine no matter how many time his life crumbles around him (his girlfriends dying, killing his own children, losing his memories, etc.) he always picks himself up, and tries to be the best person he can be.

This. Also add Peter Parker to the list. And Matt Murdock.

Ah, Matt and Peter both got incredible perseverance. Awesome picks.

Blackdog2009

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman

Superman

Green Lantern

Aquaman

Metamorpho ( he deserves mention, never stayed dead!)

Yokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-64332b810a025
deactivated-64332b810a025

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well said bro

Yokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

C'mon why is no one saying Raven? Yes she became evil a few times but for the most part she's good. She's half demon and yet she remains good most of the time.

Dremorius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#15  Edited By Dremorius

Batman , Spiderman

I'd give Wolverine a nod. No matter how many time his life crumbles around him (his girlfriends dying, killing his own children, losing his memories, etc.) he always picks himself up, and tries to be the best person he can be.

and this ^