Which Season of the Bleach anime was best overall?

Anomalous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Which Season of the Bleach anime was best overall? (6 votes)

1 67%
2 0%
3 17%
4 0%
5 0%
6 0%
7 0%
8 0%
9 0%
10 17%
11 0%
12 0%
13 0%
14 0%
15 0%
16 0%
17 0%
18 0%
19 0%
20 0%
21 0%
22 0%
23 0%
24 0%
25 0%
26 0%

All things considered (fights, plot progression, character development, filler episode quality, etc.) which season of Bleach was the best?

• 
Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SpitfirePanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Bleach was really good when it started. Then it became so complicated, and fights were insanely drawn out. We also had characters with cool powers who turned out to be useless. It ended close to a high note, but even then it was so rushed that I can't call it a good ending.

BlueHope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By BlueHope

@spitfirepanda said:

Bleach was really good when it started. Then it became so complicated, and fights were insanely drawn out. We also had characters with cool powers who turned out to be useless. It ended close to a high note, but even then it was so rushed that I can't call it a good ending.

This, also Ichigo stopped fighting smart and using strategies after the first season and started getting power up after power up so he was simply overpowering everybody and getting new powers in the last second of the fights.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

What they need to do is do a spin off series just about Kenpachi.

Penguin-Dust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Penguin-Dust

It was really good through season 3, but after that even if you ignore the filler arcs, the story arcs still take too long and the pacing is exhausting. I think it must be an unavoidable pitfall of all long running anime because they all do it including my personal favorite One Piece. As far as Bleach, I couldn't watch anything past the end of the Aizen storyline and lost interest in the manga by chapter 438.

Avatar image for stardustcrusader
StardustCrusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even at it best, Bleach was just okay.