Which one would be worse:-Zombie Apocalypse or Werewolf Apocalypse?

jumpstart55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

Poll Which one would be worse:-Zombie Apocalypse or Werewolf Apocalypse? (15 votes)

Zombie Apocalypse 20%
Werewolf Apocalypse 80%
Just wanna see the poll results. 0%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

• 
jumpstart55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By jumpstart55
  • Like imagine if an unstable virus know as lycanthropy spread throughout the world affecting everybody by truing the victims into a mindless gigantic hulking Wolf creatures, that spread the virus via bite and scratches..
  • Now would that be worse or less worse then the common Zombie Apocalypse storyline we commonly see in Tvs, Movies and Video Games?.If such were too happen for real?
LeonardoTMNT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Wolf

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By Zetsu-San  Online

@jumpstart55 said:
  • Like imagine if an unstable virus know as lycanthropy spread throughout the world affecting everybody by truing the victims into a mindless gigantic hulking Wolf creatures, that spread the virus via bite and scratches..
  • Now would that be worse or less worse then the common Zombie Apocalypse storyline we commonly see in Tvs, Movies and Video Games?.If such were too happen for real?

Your version of werewolves is just super-fast/strong wolf themed zombies....

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd rather become a wolf than a zombie.

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolves. I can at least run from zombies and avoid stupid decisions that attract more based on common sense. Wolves are fast and will hunt me down, more durable and have better intellect and sense of smell to kill. They don't seem like they'd be in an infecting mood, they'd be in a kill to eat mode.

righteous300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do I turn back into a human every once in a whike or am I forever stuck as a wolf?

jumpstart55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By jumpstart55

@zetsumoto said:
@jumpstart55 said:

Your version of werewolves is just super-fast/strong wolf themed zombies....

Yea i know..But to some seeing undead barley alive corpses coming your way is much more terrifying then seeing werewolfs.

jumpstart55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do I turn back into a human every once in a whike or am I forever stuck as a wolf?

Yea you can turn back but only temporarily..

OldBoy93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Werewolf Apocalypse, no contest

Zombies are slow and stupids, werewolves are fast and natural predators.

Plus, it's easier to kill a zombie. The only way to kill a werewolf is to use silver. How many silver bullets have you seen? it's not that easy to get some of that stuff (unless you're Blade obviously)

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would think wolves would be worse, for several of the reasons listed.

• Pretty darn hard to hide from a wolf that can run fast, and sniff you out.
  • Zombies are easier to kill (even if you don't need silver to kill the wolves). You could probably only safely kill an infected wolf with a gun, any physical fight would almost certainly leave the "victim" infected.
  • Wolves can communicate well over long distances. If ONE wolf spots you and chases you, odds are every wolf within howling distance is gonna know about it and be interested.
  • Wolves tend to roam in packs. Zombies can too, but wolves not only do it by instinct but are very good at coordinating movement and attacks together. Zombies tend to sort of clump and can sometimes get distracted.

Yeah, basically thinking wolves would be worse :)

Penguin-Dust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Unless you are rewriting traditional werewolf lore, wolves go away in the daylight, so I choose zombie.