Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By BatmanPlusJay

I know almost all Naruto modes.. except this one:

No Caption Provided

Which Naruto mode is this? It looks like a mix of Sage Mode and Bijuu.. but he's not even in a chakra mode with all the golden yellow and black colors with that coat that appears. So what exactly is this? It's sage mode and a little bit of Kurama despite him not even being in a chakra mode somehow?(how is that even possible? I thought all of kuramas chakra was visible)

I was thinking bijuu mode Naruto because he has the same eyes. But again.. Bijuu mode is obviously visible. This isn't BUT he has the eyes with sage mode. So what the heck is this mode..?

So all I have is Bijuu Mode + Sage mode = this.

His speed is also extraordinary so what the hell mode is this if he isn't using ANY kind of chakra mode?

Avatar image for deactivated-614ce5c370323
deactivated-614ce5c370323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

it's sage of six paths mode he got it after getting chakra from the sage of six paths and chakra from all the tailed beasts

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3 the_stegman  Moderator

Six Path Sage Mode.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By BatmanPlusJay

@jaycool2: @the_stegman:

Ooohh... I didn't think that was sage of six paths mode since he didn't have the truthseeking orbs. I thought this was sage of six paths mode:

I'm not saying this ISN'T the sage of six paths mode. Just saying I thought this form was the form of sage of six paths mode.. and the other form wasn't.
I'm not saying this ISN'T the sage of six paths mode. Just saying I thought this form was the form of sage of six paths mode.. and the other form wasn't.

And while we're here. What does the staff and kunai in his mouth do? Are they just fighting weapons? Or orbs crafted/shape-shifted to look like that? In "The Last" and the Hokage Naruto we all know Naruto doesn't use sage of six paths mode(for idek reason why), but yet "The Last" and Hokage Naruto's version of the bijuu form is obviously much faster and better than this current bijuu form. It's said the only way to achieve Hokage Naruto's bijuu form is to be the jinchuriki of all tailed beasts. So.. why hasn't this Naruto used that bijuu form to fight? Is it simply because he didn't want to go full power or is it because he didn't have it at the time? Or is The Last and Hokage Naruto Bijuu forms that strong/fast because Naruto had gotten used to the new bijuu form?

Sorry for drowning you in questions. I'm just confused.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ooohh... I didn't think that was sage of six paths mode since he didn't have the truthseeking orbs. I thought this was sage of six paths mode:

• The image below is spsm but that's the chakra cloak he can choose which one to use
  • S'okay i understand the confusion

And while we're here. What does the staff and kunai in his mouth do?Are they just fighting weapons? Or orbs crafted/shape-shifted to look like that?

• The staff are truth seeker orbs that he shaped into staff the kunai is one of his dad's that he found on the ground and picked it up.

In "The Last" and the Hokage Naruto we all know Naruto doesn't use sage of six paths mode(for idek reason why), but yet "The Last" and Hokage Naruto's version of the bijuu form is obviously much faster and better than this current bijuu form.

• The last is just Bijuu sage mode, hokage naruto i'm not too sure about since it has the appearance such as the eye marking, I personally believe that the form from the boruto movie is spsm but that's just me.

It's said the only way to achieve Hokage Naruto's bijuu form is to be the jinchuriki of all tailed beasts.

• Yeah spsm has the chakra of all tailed beasts but he isn't the jinchuriki of all of them though he only has a portion of their chakra

So.. why hasn't this Naruto used that bijuu form to fight?

• Like i mentioned above i believe he used in the boruto movie and the boruto miniseries manga but that's just my belief i cold be wrong but hope not

Is it simply because he didn't want to go full power or is it because he didn't have it at the time? Or is The Last and Hokage Naruto Bijuu forms that strong/fast because Naruto had gotten used to the new bijuu form?

• Honestly can't say gave my answers above the last seemed to be using BSM, the only reason i think any differences existed was becausehe had full kurama by then. i think he just got used to the forms also he even learned to summon chakra arms without using any of his chakra modes

Sorry for drowning you in questions. I'm just confused.

S'okay we all make mistakes

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By BatmanPlusJay

The last is just Bijuu sage mode,

I doubt it. Did you see his golden-yellow manipulated jutsu attacks? The rasengan and the rasenshuriken? That's not simply just a Bijuu Sage mode mode. Plus he was flying and it much much stronger and faster. No way that's just Bijuu mode and Sage mode. Especially since he couldn't even do those things fighting Madara and Kaguya and he had the sage of six paths on. That has to be a new chakra mode.

hokage naruto i'm not too sure about since it has the appearance such as the eye marking, I personally believe that the form from the boruto movie is spsm but that's just me.

Lol. Yeah, that's what I meant by Hokage Naruto. The Hokage Naruto from Boruto: Naruto the movie.

Yeah spsm has the chakra of all tailed beasts but he isn't the jinchuriki of all of them though he only has a portion of their chakra

Sasuke said it himself. "Naruto. You do not seem to get it. You are the jinchuriki of all tailed beasts. Which means I also plan to get rid of all the tailed beast chakra inside of you too.".

Like i mentioned above i believe he used in the boruto movie and the boruto miniseries manga but that's just my belief i cold be wrong but hope not

No, you're right. He did use them in Boruto. But I'm saying when he fought Sasuke, he could have speed blitzed him. My only conclusion is that he became experienced with it and gotten used to it.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaycool2: Wait so now Naruto can go straight into Sage Mode without waiting since he has sage of six paths chakra?

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Super Saiyan God

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Marc_55

@batmanplusjay said:

I doubt it.

It is just BSM.

Did you see his golden-yellow manipulated jutsu attacks? The rasengan and the rasenshuriken?

It's because of Kurama's chakra. In the manga, they were always supposed to be yellow, however, it's inconsistent.

That's not simply just a Bijuu Sage mode mode. Plus he was flying and it much much stronger and faster. No way that's just Bijuu mode and Sage mode.

He can fly, and he got stronger, it's just BSM.

Especially since he couldn't even do those things fighting Madara and Kaguya and he had the sage of six paths on. That has to be a new chakra mode.

He couldn't do what? Fly? He did that against Kaguya.

Lol. Yeah, that's what I meant by Hokage Naruto. The Hokage Naruto from Boruto: Naruto the movie.

Correct, he uses SPSM in the movie, as well as the Boruto manga.

Sasuke said it himself. "Naruto. You do not seem to get it. You are the jinchuriki of all tailed beasts. Which means I also plan to get rid of all the tailed beast chakra inside of you too.".

Naruto has their chakra, making him a pseudo-jinchuriki of sorts, but he's still not their actual jinchuriki. If anything, he's more like pseudo Juubi jinchuriki.

But I'm saying when he fought Sasuke, he could have speed blitzed him.

False, Sasuke is his equal, he can't blitz him and vice-versa.

My only conclusion is that he became experienced with it and gotten used to it.

The only difference between SPSM from the War and SPSM from Boruto are the cloaks. That being, in the war all of Biju fuel the cloak, giving it that look. In Boruto, he applies SPSM only to Kurama's chakra mode, thus it looking so similar to BSM.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's because of Kurama's chakra. In the manga, they were always supposed to be yellow, however, it's inconsistent.

So why all of a sudden everything changed? Now in Boruto and "The Last" he can fuse kuramas chakra into his attacks but before he couldn't.

He can fly, and he got stronger, it's just BSM.

So you're saying.. Naruto got that fast simply because base Naruto got better? The speed gap in the Naruto that fought Kaguya and the Hokage Naruto is just ridiculously big. If the Naruto that fought Kaguya in Bijuu Sage mode SPSM really even was as fast as Hokage Naruto. Then I believe Naruto and Sasuke could have speed blitzed her like they did momoshiki. They coulda speed blitzed her with taijutsu and during the taijutsu, simply seal her. But they didn't do that because they weren't as fast as the adult Naruto and Sasukes. This is so confusing. I'm just saying if Naruto (the one that fought Kaguya) had all that speed at his ready, why has he never used it? Is it because Hokage and "The Last" base Narutos so much faster and stronger and therefore his bijuu mode is extremely fast now or something? It's crazy ridiculous if Hokage's Bijuu Sage Mode got THAT fast and strong simply because base mode Naruto got faster and stronger.

Correct, he uses SPSM in the movie, as well as the Boruto manga.

.-. Um... Naruto didnt use SPSM in Boruto.. he didn't have the truthseeking orbs around him it just looks like the same mode he used from The Last.

And btw. Where did you learn that Naruto only applied SMSP to Kuramas cloak?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I doubt it. Did you see his golden-yellow manipulated jutsu attacks? The rasengan and the rasenshuriken? That's not simply just a Bijuu Sage mode mode. Plus he was flying and it much much stronger and faster. No way that's just Bijuu mode and Sage mode. Especially since he couldn't even do those things fighting Madara and Kaguya and he had the sage of six paths on. That has to be a new chakra mode.

• Eh, I honestly don't have a answer that would be perfect. My personaly belief is that naruto's BSM just got more powerful since he has both halves of kurama, and that after he got his SPSM mode his lower forms just got different abilities kind of like how for goku after he got SSG he became stronger in his other forms .The rasengan coloration i have no idea about i mean even in base his rasengan's were orange so i don't know. I personally doubt he got a new form but i can't say as fact since there is no perfect anwser and it's just my opinion.

• Okay thanks

• when did he say that? Did i miss that part? He can't be the jinchuriki of all of them imo , look at the below example, it was even stated that he only has a portion of their chakra

No Caption Provided

Like i mentioned above i believe he used in the boruto movie and the boruto miniseries manga but that's just my belief i cold be wrong but hope not

No, you're right. He did use them in Boruto. But I'm saying when he fought Sasuke, he could have speed blitzed him. My only conclusion is that he became experienced with it and gotten used to it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So you're saying.. Naruto got that fast simply because base Naruto got better? The speed gap in the Naruto that fought Kaguya and the Hokage Naruto is just ridiculously big. If the Naruto that fought Kaguya in Bijuu Sage mode SPSM really even was as fast as Hokage Naruto. Then I believe Naruto and Sasuke could have speed blitzed her like they did momoshiki. They coulda speed blitzed her with taijutsu and during the taijutsu, simply seal her. But they didn't do that because they weren't as fast as the adult Naruto and Sasukes. This is so confusing. I'm just saying if Naruto (the one that fought Kaguya) had all that speed at his ready, why has he never used it? Is it because Hokage and "The Last" base Narutos so much faster and stronger and therefore his bijuu mode is extremely fast now or something? It's crazy ridiculous if Hokage's Bijuu Sage Mode got THAT fast and strong simply because base mode Naruto got faster and stronger.

Naruto has both halves of kurama which would make him stronger. he also trained for year's after the war he's probably going to get stronger.

.-. Um... Naruto didnt use SPSM in Boruto.. he didn't have the truthseeking orbs around him it just looks like the same mode he used from The Last.

And btw. Where did you learn that Naruto only applied SMSP to Kuramas cloak?

he lost the tsb when he fought sasuke

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By BatmanPlusJay

Eh, I honestly don't have a answer that would be perfect. My personaly belief is that naruto's BSM just got more powerful since he has both halves of kurama, and that after he got his SPSM mode his lower forms just got different abilities kind of like how for goku after he got SSG he became stronger in his other forms .The rasengan coloration i have no idea about i mean even in base his rasengan's were orange so i don't know. I personally doubt he got a new form but i can't say as fact since there is no perfect anwser and it's just my opinion.

If it really is just a bijuu sage mode, why wasnt he that fast and strong when he fought Kaguya and Madara? Especially since he wasn't only bijuu sage mode. He was sage of six paths, bijuu sage mode. But despite being in all those modes, Hokage Naruto's basic Bijuu Sage Mode made all of that look inferior.

when did he say that? Did i miss that part? He can't be the jinchuriki of all of them imo , look at the below example, it was even stated that he only has a portion of their chakra

He said it here:

http://www1.mangafever.me/mangas/naruto/naruto_693/naruto_693_1.jpg?v3

Sorry, it wouldn't let me post a scan here so that's just the website with the scan.

When was this? He never lost his truthseeking orbs. He just didn't use them. Truthseeking orbs isn't something you just lose. It's part of him now as a sage of six paths power.

And when has Naruto ever gotten the other side of Kurama back? That was never stated or shown either. My only guess of how Naruto got so fast and strong is that Base mode Naruto trained, got faster and stronger, and as a result his Bijuu sage mode got better too.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eh, I honestly don't have a answer that would be perfect. My personaly belief is that naruto's BSM just got more powerful since he has both halves of kurama, and that after he got his SPSM mode his lower forms just got different abilities kind of like how for goku after he got SSG he became stronger in his other forms .The rasengan coloration i have no idea about i mean even in base his rasengan's were orange so i don't know. I personally doubt he got a new form but i can't say as fact since there is no perfect anwser and it's just my opinion.

If it really is just a bijuu sage mode, why wasnt he that fast and strong when he fought Kaguya and Madara? Especially since he wasn't only bijuu sage mode. He was sage of six paths, bijuu sage mode. But despite being in all those modes, Hokage Naruto's basic Bijuu Sage Mode made all of that look inferior.

• Like i said year's of training post war

when did he say that? Did i miss that part? He can't be the jinchuriki of all of them imo , look at the below example, it was even stated that he only has a portion of their chakra

He said it here:

http://www1.mangafever.me/mangas/naruto/naruto_693/naruto_693_1.jpg?v3

• In the scan saskue did mention naruto only has a portion making him a psudeo jinchuriki

Sorry, it wouldn't let me post a scan here so that's just the website with the scan.

When was this? He never lost his truthseeking orbs. He just didn't use them. Truthseeking orbs isn't something you just lose. It's part of him now as a sage of six paths power.

• If i remember correctly he used his last three fighting sasuke

And when has Naruto ever gotten the other side of Kurama back? That was never stated or shown either. My only guess of how Naruto got so fast and strong is that Base mode Naruto trained, got faster and stronger, and as a result his Bijuu sage mode got better too.

• My guess is he did get both halves because of kurama's color in the end of naruto looking like a combination of both yin and yang kurama's fur

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanplusjay: @jaycool2: Naruto has full Kurama in him now because he got back the half that was pulled out of him from Madara and the half from his father that Obito gave him after Zetsu "stole" it, along with the small portion of the Eight other Tailed Beasts.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: Ooh.. but what about Minato's half?

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanplusjay: Zetsu stole it when Minato first tried to transfer it and attached himself to Obito, then after Obito re-took control of his body, he gave it back to Naruto. I believe that's how it went down.

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think the form above is just regular sage mode with a bit of Kyobi influence. Whenever Naruto channels Kurama, his eyes always change. This is shown when he gets pissed at Nagato and when Kurama talks to Kakashi and co

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevs06: nah its actually sage of six paths power

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevs06 said:

I think the form above is just regular sage mode with a bit of Kyobi influence. Whenever Naruto channels Kurama, his eyes always change. This is shown when he gets pissed at Nagato and when Kurama talks to Kakashi and co

The specific iris forms when he mixes Kurama's chakra with senjutsu chakra:

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By BatmanPlusJay

@thevivas: but kuramas chakra isnt even visible. (As seen above in OP)Theres no chakra mode on. And all of kuramas chakra is always visible.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanplusjay: He doesn't need to have a chakra mode active to be using Kurama's chakra.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By BatmanPlusJay

@thevivas: Oh ok. Last question. I know Naruto still has his sage of six paths. But what did he get from it? I think he got yin/yang release from it(which he never uses for whatever reason,besides, what is yin/yang release anyway and what does it do?), but we never really see him in SPSM. We know Sasuke got the rinnegan. He uses it a lot. But why doesnt naruto use all of his power like Sasuke does?

People always say "Naruto doesnt have sage of six paths mode because if he did he would be using it like sasuke is using his". But thats the thing why df doesnt he use it?

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanplusjay:

I know Naruto still has his sage of six paths. But what did he get from it? I think he got yin/yang release from it(which he never uses for whatever reason,besides, what is yin/yang release anyway and what does it do?), but we never really see him in SPSM.

He gained the ability to fly, the ability to heal other injuries (Guy from the brink of death by opening the Eighth Gate, and he restored Kakashi's regular eye), and he gained the ability to manifest and touch Goududama. He lost the healing part of the chakra because that was centered in the mark on his right hand and since he's not an official jinchuriki of the Ten Tails, he can't "make" more Goududama than what he started with, and by the time his fight with Sasuke was over with, he had lost all of them or had them destroyed.

He can still fly, however, and was able to extract whatever Toneri put inside Hinata by going inside of her and taking it out.

We also saw him in SPSM the whole fight against Kaguya and the majority of the fight against Sasuke, before they ran out of chakra.

We know Sasuke got the rinnegan. He uses it a lot. But why doesnt naruto use all of his power like Sasuke does?

Sasuke would have gotten the Rinnegan either way later in his life because when Kabuto healed him, he used Hashirama cells. All Hagoromo did was speed up the awakening of it and since Sasuke received some S06Ps chakra himself, it became a Sharinnegan.

As for why Naruto doesn't tend to go all out, the recent chapter of the Boruto manga addressed this. If we were fighting opponents that forced him to go all out, he could level the village (which is larger than what it was when he was a teen) and the surrounding lands, according to Sasuke. Not to mention that he doesn't need to if he's not facing an opponent as strong as Kaguya or Momoshiki.

People always say "Naruto doesnt have sage of six paths mode because if he did he would be using it like sasuke is using his". But thats the thing why df doesnt he use it?

I've never heard people say that, honestly. They just complain that his design isn't the same as when he fought Kaguya, but there could be a lot of factors that lead to that.