What's your favorite Damian Wayne moment?

#1 k4tzm4n  Moderator

That B&R Annual.

Although I still need to read Morrison's writings of the character, so that might change with time. >.>

E and I, ughhhhhhh I pick E

#4 Icarusflies  Moderator

Batgirl team-up! :D

He had to go undercover in a school, it was adorable.

Seriously how can you not love this?

D

#7 k4tzm4n  Moderator
@Icarusflies said:

Batgirl team-up! :D

He had to go undercover in a school, it was adorable.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

How about when he died? Good riddance to that plothole. Batman isn't a Soccer Dad.

@Havenless said:

How about when he died? Good riddance to that plothole. Batman isn't a Soccer Dad.

Really gotta go there in a thread about fans favorite moments of a character?

Tomasi has done so awesome writing Damian!

Batgirl team-up!

Honestly? When he died.

I'm a little disappointed that the team-up with Dick wasn't included. I can't tell you how many times I've read Batman & Robin #1 (pre New 52). Alas, that annual was amazing. E for me.

Batman and Robin Annual

The Damian/Cassandra scenes were always good. The way he showed a begrudging respect it almost seemed like he had a crush. Like when a boy pushes a girl on the playground or pulls her pigtails. But since that wasn't an option, I voted for Supergirl team up. Damian dressed as a tiny pimp was great.

No Caption Provided

@Havenless said:

Get out.

His future self.

The B&R annual was by far the best issue of B&R. I loved every second. My favourite moment was actually Alfred's dialogue in the last few panels.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Died like a real man T_T

@Decoy Elite said:

That was a brilliant annual

Yeah, I gotta agree with Rumble Man, my favorite Damien moment is when he died. This is not me hating. He died like a beast. After that battle Damien climbed up my list of characters I like.

@Illuminatus said:

No Caption Provided

He'd probably just lubricate the crowbar if he were all out of @ss-kickings. *shudder*

surprise surprise the ones with the most votes have to do with batman yawn. i chose a because that was my first time meeting damian and the first time i ever bought a batman book (in trade). great art and story. miss the white cap and hood. damian is just too cool for words

Gotta go with when he went after Zsasz with Abuse. That was the moment that made me stop hating him.

B for me.

@Mbecks14 said:

No Caption Provided

best pic ever :D

i`m surprised nobody mentions the end of grant`s batman and Robin when he tells the story to those orphan kids and he tells them that hes honorod to be Dicks sidekick

I. for sure.

E for sure. The Batman and Robin Annual was one of the best single issue comics I've ever bought in my life. It holds a special place in my heart. The fight with Tim, and the adventures of Future Damian are very close though.

No Caption Provided

@Mr. Messy Face: What issue involves zsasz?

@Brownghost: It was a storyarc that started in Batman: Streets of Gotham #7. Not sure how long it lasted but it was because Dick and Damian met up with Humpty Dumpty who found a bunch of dead children and they investigated it to find out Zsasz was killing them. The moment that Damian got emotional over the children dying was what redeemed him for me. :)

I voted for vegetarian because BAT COW rocks!

hard to decide, but nobody was the best moment, though vegetarian, future damian and the issues with robin and prof. pyg are awsome too.

No Caption Provided

@Decoy Elite said:

Yes

When he called Batgirl flat chested.

*resists urge to troll*

So many great moments, but the future Batman is the most badass batman in comics.