WHATS THE DEAL WITH DAKEN????? IS HE STILL DEATH???

themadtitan187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By themadtitan187

Ok at the end of Uncanny Avengers "Avenge the Earth" you see Daken and The Grim Reaper (Wonder Mans Brother) carrying the Apocalypse Twins out of the Ark, The next time we see Daken is in "Wolverines" in a team with Laura ( X-23) Sabertooth, Mystique, Elixar and Lady Death Strike. You see him pop his claws once and they still have the purple hue from the Death Seed. But they literally just stopped talking about and showing any of the Four Horsemen from the story.

I wish they would actually show what happens to the twins and all of them after the walk away from the wreckage from their Ark.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

Pretty aure hes dead now anyway

themadtitan187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormshadow_x: I don't think so. last time we saw him he was on the Wolverines team and he just lost his arm. But with the death seed in him it shouldn't be a problem. feels like some writers don't like using other peoples takes on characters when they write them and completely ignore some things.

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By tensor

Forget him what is the deal with the Hulk an Wolverine hybrid.

No Caption Provided

themadtitan187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tensor: LMAO Yeah I know looks actually really freaking amazing. But again like everything else depending on how they do it, with both of the dead the could do some really cool story with that