What would you do if you had superpowers?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

MBCB2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By MBCB2001

Would you become a superhero? A World Dictator? Use your powers for your personal convenience?

What would you do and why?

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Deem myself Lord of stuff

SeaGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It honestly depends on the power. Some can be used in certain ways while others can't.

MBCB2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seagod: yeah but imagine you could choose one, what would you choose and do with it?

SeaGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbcb2001: probably Imaginary Number Domain manipulation from xenosaga. While I could easily take over the world in my sleep with that power I would probably just use it for day to day life. Maybe help people here and there. I mean I have seen some stuff in the world that needs fixing so maybe spend a bit of time everyday fixing that.

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Personal convenience, plunder the world etc

Avatar image for deactivated-5a794b61068b8
deactivated-5a794b61068b8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would use my power for personal gain. I wouldn't become a dictator or anything, as that would take too much effort. I may help normal people in dangerous situations on a whim though.

Hyperion_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd either conquer the world and force the extremely rich to share with the poor and dispose of hostile threats or just sit back and let the world eventually destroy itself...just depends on how i felt after i got my powers

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900
deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@hyperion_x:

Why would you force people who worked their asses off to earn their own money to give it away to thise that did not?

Beast_mode999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Make money off of it and be a gun for hire

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. I'd use it to make money

2. I'd just have fun like In Chronicle I don't believe Itd be my choice to change the world

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It depends on the ability. If I had telekinesis I'd use it in school more often then not. With super strength I wouldn't really do anything. With super speed I wouldn't really take the bus to school. With fly I'd never use it unless I want to impress a girl or two. Shape shifting (Mystique's abilities) would be pretty boss though, I'd enjoy scaring people and become a horror movie actor or I'd turn myself into a celebrity and do stuff for schools, hospitals and benefits.

If I could choose though I'd be like Mr.Fantastic for obvious reasons (getting laid)

Hyperion_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@morleericks: said: Why would you force people who worked their asses off to earn their own money to give it away to thise that did not?

You kinda just proved my point...the blue collar worker works WAY harder than most rich people. Companies underpay and exploit the labor of their employees all the time. Meanwhile you have people starving in other countries and millions of children who don't even own a pair of shoes, yet some rich kid who inherited 20 million from his family estate who never worked a day in his life gets to party and do drugs everyday. If one man has 10 billion dollars and another has 10 pennies, guess who i'd go Robin Hood on?

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900
deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hyperion_x:

I am talking about those which work like hell in order to get rich. Why take their money away and give it to other countries...again!

How about if you're going to do that. Worry about those less fortunate here on this soil first?

JokerBat88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would want Superman's power. With those abilities, I would definitely acquire some sort of monetary stability, then afterwards I would use them to help out around the planet.

Avatar image for deactivated-614ce5c370323
deactivated-614ce5c370323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

depends on the power(s)

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

have sex

Corvin123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If I had godlike powers I would create an alternate reality where people can live in safety and peace. I am not delusional about humanity. Majority of people unable to live without hate, lies, crimes and I wouldn't want to be a tyrant. Accordingly I'd create a world for those who think the way I do and leave an other for those who do not. If I had lesser powers I would ...well it's more complicated. I'd probably save lifes but it is more comlicated in real life than it is in comics.

harlequinreala

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

have sex

Two chicks at the same time.

If I had powers, I'd destroy humanity and leave only myself, plants and animals.

Corvin123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lettsplay10 said:

have sex

If I had powers, I'd destroy humanity and leave only myself, plants and animals.

That is your way for "have sex"? o.O

harlequinreala

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koujimoreno said:
@lettsplay10 said:

have sex

That is your way for "have sex"? o.O

"Two chicks at the same time" is from Office Space, I was making a reference to that.

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Get lavishly rich, have tons of sex, conquer countries, create my own empire.

Corvin123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koujimoreno: Oh, my bad. I thought you like animals... A lot. Who knows these days?

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By SMXLR8

Thank god super powers do not exist, the world would be worse and with some people's uses of the power is not cool or safe

Absolute power corrupts absolutely

MBCB2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would like to dscover the secrets of the universe or try to create more superhumans

MBCB2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smxlr8: that's true, lex luthor is clever, remember hid words: "if god is all-powerful then he cannot be all-good. And if he is all-good, then he cannot be all-powerful".

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's simple. I would try to take over the world.

teefurtree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By teefurtree

Become a kind of part-time superhero, where I live my regular life and every few days spend a few hours a night going out and actively looking to help people/intervene in any criminal activity, hoping to keep my actions quiet so as not to attract law enforcement attention.

It really depends on the powers though. If they were minor, then I wouldn't be too active of a superhero, and really wouldn't be able to get too much done. Plus, there's a certain aspect of vulnerability there that might prevent me from confronting more dangerous people. But if I'm, say, a watered-down Superman analogue, then I'd devote much more time and effort to it without so much fear. Plus, if my sleep needs were reduced, I'd spend a considerable chunk of my nights engaging in "superhero" activities.

Eventually, if circumstances in personal life allowed, I might try to cooperate with government and law enforcement if it became necessary, especially if I had relatively lesser powers. With Superman-analogue powers I wouldn't feel the pressure to do so, and anyway wouldn't like to get tied down in the red tape, not to mention I would never like to have to engage in military affairs.

Yassassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#29  Edited By Yassassin

Chill.

MBCB2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BlueHope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably would keep doing the same things and never use my powers to not turn into a lab rab from CIA.

Avatar image for captainmarvel4ever
CaptainMarvel4Ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Use them to help a world I cannot stand, and hope some good comes out of it

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By JuzaCloud

@mbcb2001 said:

: yeah but imagine you could choose one, what would you choose and do with it?

reality warping. I would let people innately know the changes below, without revealing who I am are that anyone had the power to do this. This way I can live a regular life.

-get rid of disease and any health problems

-extend everyone's life to 300 years. If those people who choose to continue to cause chaos don't change to get in tune with the natural order of things within that 300 year lifespan then they are punished until cleansed. If they refuse to uphold peace then they are killed.

-everyone gets unlimited stamina

-create a GREAT economy. minimum wage would be $30.00

MBCB2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mbcb2001 said:

@juzacloud: clever idea buddy

oh and everybody that is of peace gets immortality.