What will they do with Kanan and Ezra?

Malonius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I get that Kanan and Ezra aren't strong enough to fight Vader and the Emperor so it's not completely mysterious why Yoda and Obi-wan focused on Luke, but does anyone have a guess as to how they're going to explain why Kanan and Ezra didn't at least show up in the original trilogy. Two Jedi Knights would still be huge assets for the Rebellion in the OT era even if they aren't top tier or the best trained. I mean, they seem to be good enough to help found the Rebel Alliance working directly for Sen. Organa and I'm guessing we'll see Mon Mothma as well. Surely they're not just going to kill them off?

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Wolfrazer

They'll probably just make it so that they leave the Rebellion after forming it and go off and train together or something at the end of the series. ....Yeah a cop out really, but who knows, they could end up dying either in the show or in some EU material. Or just as I said, go off and disappear and the Empire never hunting them down cause they'll somehow forget about those 2, and eventually later end up joining Luke's new Jedi Order..../sigh

Darling_Luna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 8

Hot fan fics

Malonius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We know that Sen. Organa died somewhere between the Rebels cartoon (5 years BBY) and the beginning of Ep. 4 and that before he died he told his daughter where to find Obi-wan Kenobi...but only in the Rebellion's "most desperate hour". Hmmm...it might have been better to set Rebels 5 years after Ep. 3 so that it would make more sense for Kanan and Ezra to have done their heroic deeds in the founding of the Rebellion, but also to have faded out of memory to a more sensible degree.

Malonius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone have a creative idea on how they'll write them out?

Avatar image for xSeekerofTruthx
xSeekerofTruthx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By xSeekerofTruthx

Chances are Vader/The Emperor will kill the crew of the Ghost. Why else would they not be around? Pretty sure Red/Rogue Squadron could have used Hera, also the last Lesaat and a turncoat Mando would have been key figures in the rebellion. My theory is that they are going to try to stop the Death Star from being finished, but will die in the attempt. Then Rogue One happens.

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is a chance Kanan might die in the show, but I'd wager they have a lot in store for Ezra at least. I'd say this mainly because they seem to be doing a lot with his dabbling in the darkside, mainly due to the death of his parents, his teachings with Maul, and his exposure to the holocron. They have a lot of potential of character growth with him.

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The show seems to be painting them as going grey, meaning they won't have ties to the Jedi or the Sith. Both kanan and ezra seem to be learning both sides of the force, maybe they start a new order of grey Jedi. Or my second theory that Ezra becomes Snoke and murders Kanan.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

Kana dies. Ezra breaks