What is the Greatest Evil fictional organizations

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The Illuminati, they are so good people think they are real lol

Jokes aside , the Umbrella Corporation from the Resident Evil universe comes to mind.

Avatar image for earthsmightiest
EarthsMightiest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cobra!!!!!!!!

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe something like hydra since there nazis.

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Grail.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doofenshmirtz Evil Incorporated

shenron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1.Hydra All you got to say is Al-Queda,and ISIS had a Baby in Marvel Comics! No one gets away from Hydra. Its like they have there fingers every where

2.SPECTRE. (Special Executive for Counter-intelligence, Terrorism, Revenge and Extortion) Remeber back in the cold war when Terrorst organizations meant somthing. (Literaly) If so then Then your most likely dead. Thats right!, no one but James Bond screws with the people who dont tolerate failure and gets away with it.

3. Cobra. How bad ass do you have to be to stand your ground against G.I.Joes. Very tough and their named after a mother &*())@@ snake large terrorist group with high tech weapons, and some of the classic members might be in your thoughts to this day with unforgettable characters like the steel-skulled Destro, the sultry Baroness, and creepy twins Tomax and Xamot.

4.Shadaloo is most likely the most Evil terrorist organizitionin the Street Fighter Universe. Terroist organizations are one thing but man M. Bison is not the to be in control of anything!!!!! Yes you heard me Bison is one of the most cruel men in Games,and Fighting Games. one of the most crazy I might add. I would say his Organization is Large and encharge through a lot of the games and movies!!!!!

5. A.I.M. (Advanced Idea Mechanics) In my opinion these guys are like the 2nd best terrorist in the marvel universe. They are a large technology inspired group that isnt as big as Hydra but still has Super intelligent people,and lots of soldiers. they have nearly taken the avengers down and On Earth the Cosmic Cube containment matrix was developed and created by a society of para-military scientists known as A.I.M.

6.Intergang. Thank god we got D.C. Comics on the list. Intergang might just sound like a crime synacate from Metropolis but then you would be dead wrong. Intergang makes this list do to the people they work for. Intergang is basically the evil group that has all the evil of Apokolips added to it. I think they have spent a while to conquer the USA but it dosnt work.

7.The Syndicate Ever watch the X-Files.... These guys have been around scince the 50's,and still basically say die alien. Or Black gue to create human slaves. Or hey man Where is the Alien/Human Hybrid today. They are basically a bunch of alien and human hating guys that make sure no one finds out about with their departments cruel motives.

8.The Leigon of Doom: Another D.C. Comics Favorite of mine, the Leigon. The Legion of Doom is amazing for for the culty 60's class and all the greatest super villians discuss the ways to beat the JLA in the HALL of Doom, but they lose. their amazing large kick ass building. that is shaped in a dome like area.

Ill put another posting later, please tell me your thoughts