Avatar image for starrk_coyote
Posted by starrk_coyote (687 posts) - - Show Bio

HEAR YOUR MATER THE E V I L kitten comic vine and response, TO THIS TOPIC! :D lol

loki and athena had a child????

we all know that would happen!

Avatar image for starrk_coyote
#1 Posted by starrk_coyote (687 posts) - - Show Bio

well some one post anything here, i am asking for an answer. it will be nice to hear your ideas about a child between athena and loki.

Avatar image for nickthedevil
#2 Posted by nickthedevil (14901 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel Athena?

Avatar image for killer_of_trolls
#3 Posted by Killer_of_trolls (2068 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickthedevil: your missing with him aren't you. I doupt he meant a cross-over, obviously.

@starrk_coyote: Zeus would be pissed probably lol, and would force them to get married, and Thor would try to persuade him that Loki is evil. OR maybe a war between Asgard and Olympus. eitherway, it would be a powerful being with Loki's magic and durability and Athena's strength and intelligence. maybe Loki would kidnap the baby from Olympus to raise him/her for revenge on the avengers(no pun intended). sorry, I don't know anything about Marvel's Athena.

Avatar image for ms__omega
#4 Posted by ms__omega (5020 posts) - - Show Bio

The child shall be called Lothina!

Avatar image for killer_of_trolls
#5 Posted by Killer_of_trolls (2068 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ms. Omega: lol, it's not a fusion. what kinda parents combine there names for there kid. that is so wrong.

Avatar image for ms__omega
#6 Posted by ms__omega (5020 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killer_of_trolls said:

@Ms. Omega: lol, it's not a fusion. what kinda parents combine there names for there kid. that is so wrong.

I don't know I'm scared too........

Avatar image for starrk_coyote
#7 Posted by starrk_coyote (687 posts) - - Show Bio

keep going this topic going

@Ms. Omega: thanks for the replay

@Killer_of_trolls: thanks for the replay. :)

Avatar image for ms__omega
#8 Posted by ms__omega (5020 posts) - - Show Bio

@starrk_coyote said:

keep going this topic going

@Ms. Omega: thanks for the replay

@Killer_of_trolls: thanks for the replay. :)

My question is what would the child look like Loki being half Frost Giant and all.

Avatar image for starrk_coyote
#9 Posted by starrk_coyote (687 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ms. Omega said:

@starrk_coyote said:

keep going this topic going

@Ms. Omega: thanks for the replay

@Killer_of_trolls: thanks for the replay. :)

My question is what would the child look like Loki being half Frost Giant and all.

that is good one, to be honest. any ideas any one ?

Avatar image for menaceforever
#10 Posted by menaceforever (3865 posts) - - Show Bio

It would be the mother of all a$$holes.

Avatar image for redqueen
#11 Edited by RedQueen (1199 posts) - - Show Bio

@Killer_of_trolls said:

@Ms. Omega: lol, it's not a fusion. what kinda parents combine there names for there kid. that is so wrong.

Hermaphrodite would argue otherwise........well, it is kind of wrong, but still. It's not unheard of.

Avatar image for warlord1234
#12 Posted by warlord1234 (1303 posts) - - Show Bio

I could never see Athena and Loki being a couple. They are to different Loki is to passionate and emtional for Athena just because they are both super intelligent does not mean they will make a great couple.

Avatar image for crimsonlord53
#13 Posted by Crimsonlord53 (1546 posts) - - Show Bio

There's also the whole virgin goddess thing going on with athena.

Avatar image for pissedoff
#14 Posted by SolthesunGod (324 posts) - - Show Bio

Their offspring would make Doctor Doom seem as intelligent as Happy Gilmore.

Avatar image for starrk_coyote
#15 Posted by starrk_coyote (687 posts) - - Show Bio

@warlord1234 said:

I could never see Athena and Loki being a couple. They are to different Loki is to passionate and emtional for Athena just because they are both super intelligent does not mean they will make a great couple.

@Crimsonlord53 said:

There's also the whole virgin goddess thing going on with athena.

@SolthesunGod said:

Their offspring would make Doctor Doom seem as intelligent as Happy Gilmore.

thanks for the replays guys, keep them coming :)