What if Comic Book fans were chosen to helm the DCAE,Foxverse,CW and MCU as the main creative consultants.

jumpstart55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

Edited By jumpstart55

Poll What if Comic Book fans were chosen to helm the DCAE,Foxverse,CW and MCU as the main creative consultants. (34 votes)

Things might turn out for the better...hmm 18%
It would result in massive failure and the movies would suck..lol 68%
Just wanna see the poll results. 15%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

• 
jumpstart55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#1  Edited By jumpstart55
  • Like I,m talking about the average joe blow comic book fan off the street with no experience in working in Television or movies of any kind..Like alot of you guys, you know the casual- hardcore comic fans.
  • What would happen to the quality of those Movies and Shows?..lmao
  • Comic Book fans sometimes make interesting suggestions..And other times just no...lmao
  • And since Comic fans always have something to say about the MCU, CW, Foxverse and DCEU..So i was wondering if you guys think regular comic fans could do any better then guys with years of television and movie experience..
  • Because you know its not as easy as some may think, dealing with the constant pressure from studios and television networks..And the possible scrutiny from comic fans and general audiences..Writing quality scripts on time, Finishing proper shots on time etc.

Edit: I meant DCEU.

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Are these comic fans with actual experience in film? Then yeah, I could see things going better.

However if its just any regular old comic book fan off the street, then the resulting movie is a trainwreck and filled with fan service.

Mexicutioner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Would be absolutely awful, ignoring the fact they'd have no idea what they were doing, it would be non-stop infighting and overpowering of characters

PeterParkerJr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

The movies would be terrible if fanboys were in charge. They'd wanna follow the comics exactly to a T without any semblance of originality or creativity and not worried about whether said material would adapt well to the big screen. Just 2 hours of fan service with no substance.

Batman3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

Are these comic fans with actual experience in film? Then yeah, I could see things going better.

However if its just any regular old comic book fan off the street, then the resulting movie is a trainwreck and filled with fan service.

Asgaard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Asgaard

It would result in an outstanding achievement in cinematography, more so if that fans had background in CV battle forums, i already could see a movie where there was no dialogue, character development and motivations, in the first chapter the heroes would defeat all their foes quite easily, and the rest of the movie was some kind of super heroes Olympics, where some of the challenges would imply who could move the moon, cause tsunamis, avalanches and volcanic eruptions, not the goal of the competition but if in the process you kill less people than your opponents you would get an extra point or maybe two...

jasonhawke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No.

Absolutely not. They'd just cram too much into one movie because they'd not want to miss any detail in their favorite comic arc.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think it could work out for the better but there`s a chance that it could work out for the worst.

dan12456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Every one of them would be worse. It would just be fan service and copying of plots with poor story/writing. 90% of "How I would improve _________" threads contain horrible stories and ideas.

Unless were talking fanboys who know what they're doing like Kevin Smith, but I don't think that's what you meant.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f035224e8503
deactivated-5f035224e8503

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unless it's someone like Kevin Smith who has actual experience with filmmaking, no. Comic book fans often get really mad and take any changes to the source material as a personal insult, even when it's objectively something that makes for a better film.

GXrevolution

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If comic viners were involved, there would be a LOT of emphasis on feats. You'd have Thor one shotting moons and MOS Superman speed blitzing every minute

Avatar image for manwhohaseverything
Manwhohaseverything

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

There would be much whining and complaining about every feat done as being not enough or too much. Most of us can barely write a decent post, much less a good script.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nope.com

gokuss4z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So basically Comicvine the movie? Oh hell nah

judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#16  Edited By judasnixon

Top five suggestions form a fanboy.....

1. Needs more feats.
  2. She's not hot enough to play her.
  3. Ugh.... Why can't we just get Nolan back.
  4. Less humor, needs to be more serious.
  5. It should be just like the comic.
TheSpoiler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

Nite_Nite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The budget for that would be incredible. Thor fanboys would give him LS feats finally making him more impressive than his comic counterpart.

Hulk would be unstoppable cause of his fans.

FF and Surfer, etc would be given back to the Mcu.

Dceu films would actually have color and life in them. Unfortunately "color" doesn't translate to a more diversified group of people seeing as DC50s fans are the majority of the group. #makeamericagreatagain