Loki_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Loki_D
No Caption Provided

The Truth Seeking Orbs are used by Madara, Obito, and Naruto. When an individual manifests Six Paths Senjutsu, black orbs comprising the power of all five elements and yin-yang appear, forming a circle that floats behind them. They can manipulate each orb independently. With the power of all of creation or everything in the universe the shape of the black orbs can be freely altered, and the many natures comprising them can be combined to manifest a variety of effects. It is a power that easily exceeds both Kekkei Genkai and Kekkei Tōta.

The shape of the orbs can be freely altered like Naruto making use of them with his Rasenshuriken. (They can become the tiny wind blades since they consist of all nature transformations).

Also with Onmyodon the black orbs can negate the effect of ninjutsu or in other words a power/ability (ex. regeneration, inextinguishable flames,etc) through contact. Onmyodon or Yin-Yang is what allows the black orbs to turn things to nothing completely ignoring durability.

The Truth Seeking Orbs delete anything they touch

No Caption Provided

The black orbs are above space and time(exists outside of reality) as seen when they were able to harm Limbo which exist in another world and when Kaguya was going to erase one of her worlds to nothing including space and time. (Ignore the red line)

No Caption Provided

Weakness: Natural energy/Cosmic energy infused attacks, and whatever is above the concept of space or can manipulate space/time can battle and counter the black orbs.

If you didn't understand the power of the truth seeking balls i suggest you go here Truth seeking orbs

Loki_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am done

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Truth seeking orbs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> TOAA.

Loki_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Loki_D

@noone301994: I believe the Truth seeking orbs are 4D or higher while TOAA is only 3D

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sounds pretty awesome, haven't gotten this far yet but have heard about this things a few times in the forums.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Orbs that seek the truth.

DBVSE7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By DBVSE7

But you gotta love when anime has something like this.. it's always looked at as bs or some joke. Ohh, but if DC or Marvel had it and the explaination was the same people would accept it without hesitation.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Noone301994

@loki_d: No, the truth seeking orbs are at 135D while TOAA is only 3D. The truth seeking balls could probably break the 4th wall and kill Kishimoto.

Loki_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dbvse7 said:

But you gotta love when anime has something like this.. it's always looked at as bs or some joke. Ohh, but if DC or Marvel had it and the explaination was the same people would accept it without hesitation.

I agree but from what I noticed another reason is because it is Naruto

Loki_D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Potency is universe level but hey it's Naruto so it must be hyperbole

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@loki_d said:

Also with Onmyodon the black orbs can negate the effect of ninjutsu or in other words a power/ability (ex. regeneration, inextinguishable flames,etc) through contact. Onmyodon or Yin-Yang is what allows the black orbs to turn things to nothing completely ignoring durability.

The Truth Seeking Orbs delete anything they touch

No Caption Provided

I see. But why was Naruto able to soccer kick it at full speed?

Loading Video...

If it ignores durability, Naruto should have been erased. Right?

Reiku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanplusjay: Weakness to natural energy. Remember when Naruto's got natural chakra in him, the natural chakra extends out from his body several inches.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@reiku said:

@batmanplusjay: Weakness to natural energy. Remember when Naruto's got natural chakra in him, the natural chakra extends out from his body several inches.

No, him and Sasuke were able to touch the TSB because they have Sage of Six Paths chakra.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reiku: Yurrp TheVivas is right. He got sage of six paths chakra. Therefore he could juggle them things if he wanted.

Debunker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Debunker

So,i see many Naruto fans claiming that Naruto and Minato tanked Truth-Seeking Orbs because they have Senjutsu, but ironically that was never stated in the manga. The only statement they have shown to back this up is Minato saying that Senjutsu and Taijutsu are the only things which work on Madara which isn't even a statement for the TBOs in the first place. So we can consider them having the able to erase anything they touch as a huge hyperbole.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@debunker: Minato never tanked them, and it's not a hyperbole. Naruto only did because of Six Paths Chakra/Senjutsu, which gave him his own set.

Debunker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Debunker

@marc_55: Actually, yes. Minato did that.

They were clearly in contact with his body, but did they go through it? Even in the anime which is much more detailed, they looked like they were about to bounce.

No Caption Provided

I would also love to see a proof that Senjustu and The Sage Chakra are the only way to tank them.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@debunker: Nope, he teleported and removed his cloak, they erased the parts of the cloak they touched.

Not Senjutsu, Six Paths Senjutsu, which allows you to have your own TSB. Also, Six Paths chakra in general. That's pretty obvious.

Debunker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Debunker

@marc_55: I know that he did teleport, but his body was fine and it was clearly touched.

Okay, show me the statement which implies that Sage Chakra is the only way to tank them.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@debunker: Because, like I just said, he removed his cloak as he teleported. To avoid dying, which would've happened if he didn't.

Try the fact that only those with Six Paths abilities are the only people to resist them.

Debunker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Debunker

@marc_55: Strange, i don't see it in the manga.

How is this a fact if there's no such statement in both the manga and the anime? This is just a huge headcanon.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Marc_55

@debunker: Or it's a basic deduction based on what was portrayed by the manga. Just because it's not stated doesn't automatically mean it's not true. Anytime someone without some form of Six Path ability interacted with a TSB, they were erased. So, 2+2=?

Debunker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Debunker

@marc_55: Okay, show me when did somebody who's as strong as the user got erased by it.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@debunker: Obito erased himself, while mindless, because it's a resistance, not an immunity. Though, you seem to be implying just being strong would suffice, it wouldn't.

TSB, without cancelling ninjutsu, are still similar to Jinton. You have to be able to tank atomic destruction, it's hax.

Debunker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Debunker

@marc_55: I meant somebody who doesn't have any Sage powers. Obito erasing himself doesn't prove that anybody without Sage powers will be erased if they touch a TSO.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Marc_55

@debunker: There is no one.

You're right, it doesn't, but it's not supposed to. What does, is everyone else having been erased when they did.

Debunker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marc_55: Then there's no proof that the TSOs can erase anybody without Sage powers because it has always been used on weaker enemies, of course it'll work on them.

Avatar image for deactivated-614ce5c370323
deactivated-614ce5c370323

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

they are black balls.

*lol*

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@debunker: Aside from it doing just that, and us being told how TSB operate. But, you can choose to ignore those things, if you want.

Avatar image for purpledeadragon
PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Come to think about it, would Kaguya's expansive True Seeking Ball erase Naruto in his Six Paths Mode?

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Debunker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marc_55: Well, it's not like the statements about them are fact. It's just Minato saying that anything which touches them will be erased. A statement which got debunked. And again, the TBO were never used on an enemy who's as strong as the user and doesn't have Sage powers, so it makes sense for them to work on weaker enemies. At the end of the day the 'Truth-Seeking Orbs can erase anything unless it's another Sage user' claim is just filled with headcanons and can't really back itself up.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@debunker: When was that statement debunked?

I already said you can ignore showings, if you feel the need. That's fine.

PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marc_55 said:

@purpledeadragon: Most likely. We know it can happen, it just doesn't usually.

We know it can erase Naruto even though he can touch Madara's true seeking ball? So it is a matter of power or not? being able to resist atomic attacks would work for small scale and bigger scale of the attack, unless it is a matter of having enough power to resist it...

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@purpledeadragon: Well, I meant the force of the attack, not the scale.

Besides, as I mentioned earlier, they aren't completely immune. Just extremely resistant, we know applying enough force with one can still be damaging.

Debunker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marc_55: Ever since the characters started tanking them without getting erased.

You're making it look like i'm ignoring some kind of calculated and proven facts, not debunked characer statements mixed with headcanons which the 'TBO erases anything except people with Sage powers' claim actually is.

PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marc_55 said:

@purpledeadragon: Well, I meant the force of the attack, not the scale.

Besides, as I mentioned earlier, they aren't completely immune. Just extremely resistant, we know applying enough force with one can still be damaging.

I will wait for another occasion to see if they are used in the Boruto Manga. This attack requires more showings to see its power and limitations.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@debunker: The only characters to ever do so, were gifted Six Paths chakra/senjutsu. Which ties into my original claims.

No, you're ignoring showings and basic deductive reasoning. But, like I said, I don't really care. Ignore to your heart's content. If you want to continue, I'm sure Purple would be happy to help.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Marc_55
KwasiD2k

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Aang was brought into the Naruto verse he'd have truth seeking orbs, and would be a sage.

PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marc_55 said:

@debunker: The only characters to ever do so, were gifted Six Paths chakra/senjutsu. Which ties into my original claims.

No, you're ignoring showings and basic deductive reasoning. But, like I said, I don't really care. Ignore to your heart's content. If you want to continue, I'm sure Purple would be happy to help.

Help with what? I know the attack can erase people, so far it has only erased people weaker than the users, but it is also true that the only people who resisted the attack also had sage Natural Chakra which was stated to be able to cancel the erasing ability of the true seeking Balls.

My only question was if Naruto could resist Kaguya's true seeking Ball even if he has Sage Natural Chakra, which I believe he can't, so enough power could overcome that resistance, what we don't know is what would happen if the true seeking Ball hit someone much stronger than the user who doesn't have Natural chakra, which is what I am waiting for.

For example, would it work on a guy with enough power to erase a Galaxy?

Debunker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marc_55: We've already been through this. That doesn't necessarily mean that only characters with Sage powers can tank them. And considering the fact that the Truth-Seeking Orbs have never been used on a equal non-Sage Chakra user it makes sense for them to work. I'm not ignoring anything, you're using headcanons to defend your claim. A little advice from me, if you can't argue me without headcanons, better don't argue me at all. This is getting pointless and we're repeating the same things over and over again.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Marc_55

@debunker said:

@marc_55: This is getting pointless and we're repeating the same things over and over again.

I concur. This was a waste of time from the onset.

KingZod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By KingZod

Greater than TOAA??

Jesus Christ....

Ishigawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Ishigawa

Only senjutsu has been shown to consistently counter Truth-Seeking Balls,[10] as according to Naruto, natural energy works against itself.

Case in point, ONLY natural energy will work. So, for anyone wondering if someone stronger could tank them without natural energy, the answer is simply "no".

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Truth-Seeking_Ball

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ishigawa said:

Only senjutsu has been shown to consistently counter Truth-Seeking Balls,[10] as according to Naruto, natural energy works against itself.

Case in point, ONLY natural energy will work. So, for anyone wondering if someone stronger could tank them without natural energy, the answer is simply "no".

Why don't Kaguya and momoshiki possess floating goudodama like Naruto, Madara and Obito?

Ishigawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevs06:

@gxrevs06 said:
@ishigawa said:

Why don't Kaguya and momoshiki possess floating goudodama like Naruto, Madara and Obito?

For Kaguya, she has the ability to create as many of these as she wants, provide she has access to the God Tree and the chakra from those trapped in the Mugen Tsukyuomi:

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Expansive_Truth-Seeking_Ball

Also, it's been explicitly stated that the only two confirmed ways are by acquiring Six-Paths Senjutsu via becoming the Jinchuuriki of the Ten Tails or Six Paths Sennin Mode. Hagoromo and Hamura acquired these, but it's likely as a result of being direct descendants of Kaguya. Furthermore, I'm not entirely sure if Naruto: The Last is considered canon or not, but if it is, acquiring the Tenseigan would grant the user access to the Tenseigan Chakra Mode, and thus grant them Truth-Seeking Orbs as well.

The reason Kaguya could create Truth-Seeking Orbs but Momoshiki could not is that Kaguya, unlike Momoshiki, has access to all five nature transformations, as well as Yin, Yang, and Yin-Yang Release. Momoshiki has access to all those except Yang and Yin-Yang Release. Yin-Yang Release is crucial to being able to utilize the Truth-Seeking Orbs. Without it, they won't form and the person in question cannot control them.

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ishigawa said:

@gxrevs06:

@gxrevs06 said:
@ishigawa said:

For Kaguya, she has the ability to create as many of these as she wants, provide she has access to the God Tree and the chakra from those trapped in the Mugen Tsukyuomi:

Also, it's been explicitly stated that the only two confirmed ways are by acquiring Six-Paths Senjutsu via becoming the Jinchuuriki of the Ten Tails or Six Paths Sennin Mode. Hagoromo and Hamura acquired these, but it's likely as a result of being direct descendants of Kaguya. Furthermore, I'm not entirely sure if Naruto: The Last is considered canon or not, but if it is, acquiring the Tenseigan would grant the user access to the Tenseigan Chakra Mode, and thus grant them Truth-Seeking Orbs as well.

The reason Kaguya could create Truth-Seeking Orbs but Momoshiki could not is that Kaguya, unlike Momoshiki, has access to all five nature transformations, as well as Yin, Yang, and Yin-Yang Release. Momoshiki has access to all those except Yang and Yin-Yang Release. Yin-Yang Release is crucial to being able to utilize the Truth-Seeking Orbs. Without it, they won't form and the person in question cannot control them.

I know Kaguya can craeate them but why don't they automatically float around her like Naruto, Madara and Obito?

Didn't Momo use the expansive truth seeker orb when he obliterated the chunin exams arena?

Ishigawa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gxrevs06:

@gxrevs06 said:
@ishigawa said:

@gxrevs06:

@gxrevs06 said:
@ishigawa said:

I know Kaguya can craeate them but why don't they automatically float around her like Naruto, Madara and Obito?

Didn't Momo use the expansive truth seeker orb when he obliterated the chunin exams arena?

Dunno. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that she can create as many as she wants, but Naruto/Madara/Obito are given a set amount and cannot make any more. Once they're gone, they're gone.

As for Momoshiki, he used the chakra he'd stolen from the Hachibi to create a giant Tailed Beast Bomb, not a Truth-Seeking Orb.