What are the most epic example of PIS(plot induced stupidity) and Plot Holes in CBMs? You can mention non CBMs as well.

jumpstart55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 14

#1  Edited By jumpstart55
No Caption Provided

jumpstart55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By jumpstart55
  • Ill start: How in the heck in the Dark Knight Rises did Batman travel from India to Gotham in a few days considering that he was bankrupt, and had no certifiable identification card or papers of any sort..Then there was the fact that the city was fortified and well guarded..So well in fact that the military couldn't even get in...For a movie trilogy that prides itself on realism this was a really big, hard to ignore blatantly obvious plot hole...I mean the only logical explanation i can think of is that he is Batman..lmao
  • What about you guys?
Avatar image for staticdwanyemcduffie
StaticDwanyeMcduffie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

In BVS what was lex's plan if doomsday killed the trinity wtf it made no sense

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By DarthAznable

The end of SW7

Most of what MCU Cap does.

Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman escaping from a black hole

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

• She-Hulk beating Iron-man.
  • Superman holding the black hole.
  • Thor resisting the gravitational pull of a star.
jumpstart55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• She-Hulk beating Iron-man.
  • Superman holding the black hole.
  • Thor resisting the gravitational pull of a star.
  • This thread is for Comic Book Movies..Not comics..
  • And how is Thor resisting the gravitational pull of a star PIS?

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jumpstart55: Sorry I did not see that. Also Thor did not resist it. He survived it and he overpowered it.

Soaring

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love cap - but holding the helicopter down was a little silly, unless he glued his shoes

jumpstart55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By jumpstart55

@krleavenger said:

@jumpstart55: Sorry I did not see that. Also Thor did not resist it. He survived it and he overpowered it.

Overpowered it? What do you mean like he pushed it out of its gravitational orbit?

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jumpstart55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jumpstart55: Yep. In classic days Thor was destroying stars.

MBCB2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SirDrProfessor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Ill start: How in the heck in the Dark Knight Rises did Batman travel from India to Gotham in a few days considering that he was bankrupt, and had no certifiable identification card or papers of any sort..Then there was the fact that the city was fortified and well guarded..So well in fact that the military couldn't even get in...For a movie trilogy that prides itself on realism this was a really big, hard to ignore blatantly obvious plot hole...I mean the only logical explanation i can think of is that he is Batman..lmao
  • What about you guys?

Well he got from Gotham to China in Batman Begins without any money or identification, and the Gotham river was frozen so he could just walk over it to get into the city. I don't really see what's so hard to believe.

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

DSB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirdrprofessor: I just forgot the scene when those people were sentenced to death by walking on the river ice ...... They just crossed it and live life and fooled scarecrow.... Oh wait .....

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Bucky and Cap damaging Iron Man´s armor

PeterParkerJr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Everything Rey did in The Force Awakens.

Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

@dsb: Yeah, but Bruce trained in that kind of environment with Ra's back in Batman Begins.

On topic:

Lois Lane being on the military helicopter that blew up the Kryptonians.

The setup in BvS beginning, were Lex mercenarys shoot the terrorists then torch their remains with a flamethrower and this is somehow supposed to make it look like Supermans doing despite there still being bullets and bulletholes in the corpses and the fact that heatvision would have incinerated the people.

Iron Man 3s nonsensical time, where we see that one scientist tell Pepper about Killian after Starks house gets blown up, then switch to Tony spend like a day with him and then switch back to the two women, who by now have only managed to get to the scientists apartment and only now continue the conversation, that logically would have already taken place while driving there.

Lokis plan in Thor, in which he wanted to prove to Odin he was a better son by destroying the Frost Giants, despite that being the very thing that got Thor banished.

I've never got why Cap decided to crash the plane in the ocean.

Essentially everything any live action Doctor Doom has ever done.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• What about you guys?

Well he already traveled the world in the same conditions as a much less experienced Bruce in Batman Begins and He had 21 days at least to do so. The military did get in, They were able to send some marines in covert operation, Bane found them and he hanged them. Bruce was shown to be training on ice in Batman Begins, so he clearly knows how to walk on ice without falling.

jumpstart55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jumpstart55 said:
  • What about you guys?

Well he got from Gotham to China in Batman Begins without any money or identification, and the Gotham river was frozen so he could just walk over it to get into the city. I don't really see what's so hard to believe.

@jumpstart55 said:
  • What about you guys?

Well he already traveled the world in the same conditions as a much less experienced Bruce in Batman Begins and He had 21 days at least to do so. The military did get in, They were able to send some marines in covert operation, Bane found them and he hanged them. Bruce was shown to be training on ice in Batman Begins, so he clearly knows how to walk on ice without falling.

• I guess i,m must of missed something..But it seemed like he had less then 21 days..
  • Yea i remember that but they had to sneak in, and its not that far fetched considering all the military's resources.
  • Also Bruce had no passport or ID..So the only way he could of possible made it back is via boat ride..Which would have taken a few weeks at the very least..But like you said he had 21 days..So i guess that kinda explains that.
  • You guys make good points, but idk Bruce making all the way back from India to Gotham so quickly just seems silly to me...They should of atleast explained how exactly he was able to do it....It would have made for a very interesting side story at the very least.
MBCB2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By MBCB2001

@jumpstart55: Aldrich Killian turned evil because Tony left him waiting in New Year LOL that is PIS, he turned into a supervillain and terrorist because of that????

PayneInTheAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Luthor knowing Bruce and Clark secret alter egos. -BvS-

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 rogueshadow  Moderator

Why didn't Odin just take Loki's power away like he did Thor's?

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

PIS = Plot introduced stupidity = Things which make no sense except "Plot"

Examples:

• The final battle of civil war. Amazing movie, but it is highly unbelievable to see the same iron man, in 40 levels advanced armor, who was going against thor and surviving hits, getting owned by Cap.
  • Mjolnir flying directly to dying thor in Thor movie. I mean I know he proved himself wrthy, but neither was Odin awake at the moment nor was Thor calling for Mjolnir.
Kairan1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

Superman Returns - Lois Lane taking her five-year old son to investigate the suspicious yacht.

Firedude17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guardians Of The Galaxy-Dance off beats main villain.

MBCB2001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5ad4cb41c7fb8
deactivated-5ad4cb41c7fb8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Spider-Man getting shot in the leg in "The Amazing Spider-Man" considering he can dodge unexpected and expected gunfire.

• Apocalyspe tagging Quicksilver in "X-Men Apocalypse".

• Final fight of "Civil War".

• T-3000 being defeated in "Terminator Genysys"

• Jessica Jones being knocked out by a wooden plank to the head considering she managed to stay conscious and was left with a broken rib after being hit by a Lowry that would kill a human 9x over.

• Batman's parents dieing and him becoming Batman. First of all, what billionaires walk alone at night without any bodyguards and in A DARK ALLEY alone at NIGHT. Most if not all would have at least 4 armed walking behind them and protecting them at all costs. 2nd, what adult (Alfred) would let a kid (Young Bruce Wayne) do absolutely anything they want? (Example: Traveling the world, learning martial arts, becoming more efficient in engineering,etc.)

3rd, instead of becoming Batman most billionares who's parents been murdered would invest and fund services such as the police to help the city become a safer place for other people, help fund hospitals, etc.

• Enchantress being defeated by a group mostly consisting of regular humans in "Suicide Squad".

Avatar image for deactivated-5faef67d08995
deactivated-5faef67d08995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Heated Adamantium is the only thing that can cut Adamantium.

SirDrProfessor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By SirDrProfessor

Wolverine being KO'd by that bullet in X2

Avatar image for majinblackheart
MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 7

#34 MajinBlackheart  Moderator

Like 30 different things in the Dark Knight Rises

Firedude17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Firedude17
g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Iron Man beating Spider-Man.

TOAA beating Aunt May.

Thor citybusts.

jumpstart55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@g2_ said:

TOAA beating Aunt May.

Thor citybusts.

Thanks for bumping this thread..But this is for Comic Book Movies not comics.

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@g2_ said:

TOAA beating Aunt May.

Thor citybusts.

Spider-Man Homecoming.

TOAA beating Aunt May.

Spider-Man Homecoming.

Thor citybusts.

Avengers Age of Ultron.

jumpstart55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@g2_ said:
@jumpstart55 said:
@g2_ said:

TOAA beating Aunt May.

Thor citybusts.

Spider-Man Homecoming.

TOAA beating Aunt May.

Spider-Man Homecoming.

Thor citybusts.

Avengers Age of Ultron.

No Caption Provided

g2_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers