k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 1

Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator
No Caption Provided

What good is a hero without some excellent villains? For the upcoming month, we want to highlight the fiends who challenge some of Marvel and DC's biggest heroes. Sure, that means it'll technically be the characters of the month, but this twist will offer way more variety. Before we get into details, let's tell you the options. You have six rogues galleries to choose from, voters. Spider-Man, Wolverine, Flash, Batman, Superman, or Captain America's enemies could receive a full month of attention. Which group will win, though? Well, you can help determine that! So give it a good amount of thought and then root for the group that you want to win. Remember, these foes will get a whole month of love, so make sure it's a group that you think deserves the extra love.

From top left to bottom right: Spider-Man, Wolverine, Flash, Batman, Superman, Captain America
From top left to bottom right: Spider-Man, Wolverine, Flash, Batman, Superman, Captain America

Usually, we'll highlight some of the winner's coolest covers, must read stories, epic action scenes, and maybe have an editorial or two about them. Now that an entire group can win, this will give our articles way more variety. No longer will the best covers and stories be limited to ones that'll focus on just one individual. This means way more options for the Battle of the Week segment, too. For example, if Spider-Man's rogues gallery wins, Venom could be in a fight one week and then Green Goblin could be in a brawl the following week. If Superman's wins, we could have Doomsday and then Bizarro. So on and so on. Now, it's time to choose which group of baddies will get some extra time in the spolight! Well, the poll is open for a few more days, so technically you don't have to vote right away, but you better not forget to vote before the poll closes! Seriously, give it a lot of thought before you pick a group.

No Caption Provided

You have until Friday morning (ET) to cast your vote and support your top choice. Go ahead and tell the world why the group you're rooting for deserves to win. You're also welcome to say which characters you'd love to see in the Battle of the Week.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

Batman's.

mikeg1965

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

You've got some pretty Diabolical Bastards' on Caps' Rogues Gallery!

Autopsad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I'm more of a Marvel guy, but I've gotta admit : Batman's rogue gallery is awesome !!!

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 the_stegman  Moderator

Flash Rogues.

bladewolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman will probably win, but I voted for Superman's rogues. Brainiac, Bizarro, Lex frickin' Luthor...all amazing!

Avatar image for theamazingimmortalman
TheAmazingImmortalMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I voted Lex Luthor and Co but Joker and the rest of Gotham's criminals will most likely take it.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

This is a hard one for me because I love so much almost all of those Rogue Galleries, but I've got to vote for Batman's.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Whyd you even give batman as an option, now this is pointless

micah007123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL, I thought the same thing :D

Avatar image for 51stpresidentofplanetneutral
51stPresidentofPlanetNeutral

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 9

Spider-Man's. To me, Spidey's rogue gallery is just much more interesting, Norman Osborn not withstanding. It also helps that you guys used art by Romita Jr.. Plus, there's Morlun, Venom, Carnage, and so many others, not to mention that Peter just got done being a guest in his own head, and finding out that there's a pig version of him in a Looney Toons world. His rogues gallery deserves this.

selfproclaimed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

flash's rogues!

Uruk_Hey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

while this concept is cool, why doesn't this get used to introduce people to less popular characters each month? I voted for wolverine because aside from sabretooth and omega red, I don't know too much about his rogues. I'd love to learn things from these segments, not repeat the same things over and over... batman related stuff again!? (I like batmanverse btw) woo hoo?

JamBat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman all the way

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

@uruk_hey said:

while this concept is cool, why doesn't this get used to introduce people to less popular characters each month? I voted for wolverine because aside from sabretooth and omega red, I don't know too much about his rogues. I'd love to learn things from these segments, not repeat the same things over and over... batman related stuff again!? (I like batmanverse btw) woo hoo?

When we do focus on lesser-knowns and stray farther and farther from the non-big two, suddenly the support for that kind of stuff vanishes and the traffic takes a huge dive. I'd LOVE to have a month dedicated to some lesser-knowns, but the simple fact is it wouldn't generate interest throughout an entire month. And if Batman's rogues wins, it's not talking about him; it's talking about his villains. There's quite a few of 'em, after all.

Nickscip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash's rogues all day

slade_wilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

Let's go Rogues!

The REAL Rogues that is

asjmooney

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By asjmooney

Went with Batman but would love to see Cap's

jaybefre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Come on, Flash!!! :D

Avatar image for transformers1024
Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I voted for Spider-Man's rouges since we all know Batmans will take this.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

#21  Edited By Pokeysteve

Went with Superman.

For the most part, Cap, Batman, Flash and Logan have crap rogues. They have their stand outs but not enough for a month.

Crimz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Flash's rouges.

Uruk_Hey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@k4tzm4n:

I can understand the less traffic lesser knowns would generate, so that makes sense on a logical level. as long as we focus on the riddler and two-face some, i'll be a happy camper either way. :)

Stompa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I voted Wolverines rogues because he has some of my absolute favourite villains like Creed to lesser known like Bloodscream. But let´s be serious Batman wins and Cap and Wolverine will likely end up last.

k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 k4tzm4n  Moderator

@uruk_hey said:

@k4tzm4n:

I can understand the less traffic lesser knowns would generate, so that makes sense on a logical level. as long as we focus on the riddler and two-face some, i'll be a happy camper either way. :)

If that group wins, we'll be sure to have some Two-Face and Riddler love during the month. It would be blasphemy not to at least include some of their covers and stories ;)

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

#26  Edited By SaintWildcard

I voted Lex Luthor and Co but Joker and the rest of Gotham's criminals will most likely take it.

TheDandyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

It's tough for me to pick between Batman's and Spiderman's. I guess I'll go with Peter's seeing as Bruce's will probably get a large number of votes already.

chalkshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

There's no way Batman's Rogues' Gallery doesn't take this, but I voted for Captain America's.

mann808

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hmmmm, Bats and Spidys rouge galleries already get a ton attention. Flashes rouges are pretty cool. Hydra can fit in either Caps or Wolverines... Lex, Zod, Braniac, Doomsday and Darkseid are the heaviest hitters of all of the rouges galleries mention here but that doesn't mean they are the most interesting. Gimmie Wolverine's

FIXER22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, we know who is going to win now???? Batman is going to kill in this dept. followed by Spider-man. Superman and Flash with Supes juuuuuuuust edging out Flash.

Titanbreaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman will probably win, but I voted for Superman's rogues. Brainiac, Bizarro, Lex frickin' Luthor...all amazing!

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

Can't wait to get more involved in a more intriguing COTM after this one's over. As for who my vote's going to, though the Superman rogues are vastly underrated and that there are more interesting villains than just Lex Luthor, General Zod and Brainiac, I don't think they'd be so good for battle articles. Plus it'd be unfair if the Superman rogues won where Superman didn't and I doubt they'll win anyway. Don't know enough about Cap and Logan's rogues, Flash's rogues are interesting but full of so much hax in battles that they can beat most foes.

At the end of the day, I'll give my vote to Spider-Man's rogues by a whisper, they're diverse, uniquely designed, have understandable motives and include plenty of characters which can make for interesting fights.

Avatar image for stmichalofwilson
StMichalofWilson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 107

#33  Edited By StMichalofWilson

Batman Villains FTW

the_comebacks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 51

Flash or Cap's Rogues please

Avatar image for amazing_webhead
amazing_webhead

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 20

Aw, I thought Joker specifically was an option

RealityWarper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

MADCAP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avatar image for mightyrearranger
mightyrearranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 5

Voted Flash's Rogues with a capital "R"!

Wacky pseudo-science, ftw. :)

Golden Cod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As great as Batman's rogues gallery is we don't need to spend a month explaining it. Voted Flash's rogues because they're lesser known and there's a certain charm about them.

Superman, Capt. America, and Wolverine tend to have rather boring foes.

Avatar image for comicsrulebutdbzdoes2
ComicsrulebutDBZdoes2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apart from joker,scarecrow,riddler,ivy the bats villains are slacking compared to the epicness of venom, the carnage of carnage,mysterious mysterio, crazy goblin, sexy catwoman, jekyl and hide lizard,KRAVEN, even his b and C listers are impressionable and rememberable-Rhino,scorpion,shocker,vulture the list goes n

eamon542000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Voted for cap but Batman wins everything

tensor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I want Flash.

justice teen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

of course batman rouges will win, he's the only thing most people know about.

CheeseSticks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By CheeseSticks

Why Wolverine rogues? X-Men rogues would have been better.

Batman rogues will win. Theres no contest.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

superhoodie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

THIS

TheBlackHood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apart from joker,scarecrow,riddler,ivy the bats villains are slacking compared to the epicness of venom, the carnage of carnage,mysterious mysterio, crazy goblin, sexy catwoman, jekyl and hide lizard,KRAVEN, even his b and C listers are impressionable and rememberable-Rhino,scorpion,shocker,vulture the list goes n

I think you're forgetting Ra's Al Ghul, Clayface, Hush, Two Face, Zsasz, Deadshot, Lady Shiva, Killer Croc, etc. (For some reason you put Catwoman on Spiderman's list) I like some of Spiderman's villains but when looking at the overall collection they really don't hold a candle to Batman's enemies.

dan12456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is so tough. Do I pick my favourite rogue's gallery (The Flash's), one of the really massive ones that will allow for all sorts of articles (Batman or Spiderman's) or one of the groups I'd like to learn more about (Superman or Cap's)! Gonna have to take some time to think about it before voting.

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I voted for spider-mans. That said if batman wins I would like to see deadshot, bane, and lady shiva assuming she counts.

Tattacus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I voted for Flash's rogues as I know the least amount about them than the other choices.

Golden Cod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicsrulebutdbzdoes2 said:

I fail to understand how you can dislike Two Face, Mr. Freeze, Bane, Shiva, Ra's al Ghul, Clayface.

And Spider-Man's Black Cat is ultimately a ripoff of Catwoman.