Vader at Full Potential

bigsambino87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The rumors are that Lucas said Vader, in the suit is 80% as powerful as Sidious, but that if he would have never been mutilated, then he would be 200% as powerful. Now, I don't know about all that, but the thought of Vader without the suit is intriguing. What if he was never mutilated?

I'm not saying that we change the ending to the battle on mustafar radically. Let's say that Vader and Kenobi still have an incredible duel, but Kenobi decides to get out of there, for whatever reason. Maybe he realizes he can't beat Vader, maybe he decides that everything is falling into lava, and if he takes the only ship there, Vader is doomed. So, Kenobi jets, and Vader is stranded, but Sidious picks him up.

Vader is not mutilated. He has the potential to be more powerful than his master, and Sidious knows that. However, Sidious's grand scheme has just fallen into place. Is there really any need to continue with the Rule of Two, and train an apprentice that would be able to one day overthrow him? I'm wondering what Sidious would do. Would he put Vader in the suit himself? Would Vader come to his full potential and overthrow his master? And just how powerful would Vader have become?

Thoughts?

iknowwhoyouare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Full potential Vader is a galaxy buster

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#3 JediXMan  Moderator

I hate this kind of speculation.

Hush114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bigsambino87: i think theres more than the suit that is holding him back. Its completely hypothetical but i think anakin would have been a gargantuan. Even to jedi and sith he would have seemed supernatural. Sidious even says to yoda "vader will become more powerful than either of us" prior to anakins mutilation.

RabumAlal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He was "the Chosen One".

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers