Trinty War Heroclixs Series

Gordon Kelly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

User Lists: 0

Edited By Gordon Kelly

Did any one get the new Heroclixs series called Trinty War?

I got half of the series so far and pulled some good hero's and villains in the booster packs and also the 7 deadly sins stones and 7 deadly sins as Heroclixs. I have the Earth-3 Ultraman, Superwoman, Owl Man, Atomica, Power Ring, etc.

The other harder ones to find are Black Adam and Mazahs = Alexander Luther Sr, White Rabbit.

I do play Heroclixs once in a while at a event game stores but its hard to get people to play the game because they want to play MTG more then Heroclixs. Hero clixs can be very pricey to buy so that's why people don't want to buy the series and update the series etc. I stopped playing MTG in 2002 to many cards to collect in the series. I prefer Heroclixs its fun to play and learn about the new powers and meet experience players that have played the game in the past 13 years.

TheComedian_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By TheComedian_

I got a bunch of singles from Troll and Toad. Most of their singles are between .49 to .79, with $2.99 when you buy over $10 worth of singles.

I really like them.

The sculpts aren't as good as The Flash, but they're still good. I was really stoked for CSA, Scarecrow, Bizzaro, Ocean Master, Martian Mahunter, Signalman, and a lot more. Also, the new Lex is awesome.

I only play for fun.

Gordon Kelly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 26

User Lists: 0

Same here I play for fun only. I also like the maps they have. I have a cemetery map from 2007 and the House of Mystery map from the Trinty War series. I have played a JLD team vs. CSA. It took me 3 hours to battle the CSA on the cemetery map to get to the House of Mystery map the safe zone. Only John Constantine, Frankenstein and Black Orchard, I Vampire made it to the House of Mystery. I have been playing Heroclixs for 13 years in 2002 before the cards came.

Its hard to get players to players to play the game is very pricey to update and etc.