top 10 most powerful sith ladies ?

Xargo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

really got me curious thinking about it, what do you think ?

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@xargo: Sith? As in Star Wars?

Xargo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supreme Cosmic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Darth zanna is number 1

Xargo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump pls

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only ones I can think of are Darth Zannah, Darth Traya, Darth Nyriss, and Lumiya. There a bunch of Sith Ladies in SWTOR but I'm not sure if they could be counted as the strongest(then again, I haven't even finished my Sith Inquisitor storyline so yeah).

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

anakin from the 3rd movie pre suit

Maverick93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Maverick93

Lol, I can't even name a single female Sith, let alone ten (I think Assaj Ventress doesn't count). I guess I have some catching up to do on the Old Republic era.

Desmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you limit it to only full on Sith then the list is a small one, it's only really the Legacy era that had named female sith in any numbers

Darth Traya
Darth Zannah
Darth Cognus
Darth Maladi
Darth Talon

There are other female force users you could use if you broaden the scope to include trained by Sith, from Sith teaching or just dark force users

Mara Jade
Vergere
Lumiya
Alema Rar
Aurra Sing
Lomi Plo

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#10 JediXMan  Moderator
@desmo said:

There are other female force users you could use if you broaden the scope to include trained by Sith, from Sith teaching or just dark force users

Vergere

Lumiya

Lumiya was Sith; she was Jacen Solo's master, unless you don't consider Jacen so be a Sith (which he was). By extension, Vergere was essentially retconned as being Sith - since she essentially was Krayt's master and tried to convert Jacen - though that doesn't sit well with me.

Desmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman: They both were self-proclaimed Sith though, that is why I don't consider them full Sith.

Shira Brie trained under Vader before taking on the mantle of Lumiya, Dark Lady of the Sith. She was never granted rank or title by Vader or Sidious.

Vergere trained under Sidious for a while until she ran away after a failed assassination attempt on him. she was then captured by the Vong, she only spent a short amount of time with Hett iirc and I wouldn't consider her his master or teacher (it has been a while since reading through it though) she later met Lumiya and they worked together to bring about another Sith lord, at no point did Sidious grant her rank or title.

While both of them certainly trained and associated with Sith Lords I have never considered them to be Sith Lords or part of the Banite line

Lumiya was Sith; she was Jacen Solo's master, unless you don't consider Jacen so be a Sith (which he was). By extension

That is a fair point, It's hard to recognize Caedus as a Sith but not his master so from that point of view i would have to say that she was.

It gets muddy when recognizing Sith, The old Sith Empires all sort of flow in to the next one cuminating in the Brotherhood, The Banite line is linear and simple, Hett's Rule of One started fresh so anything before is unlinked and all after are part of it. Even the lost tribe have a direct link back to the golden age Sith. TOR era Sith also have a direct link back to the golden age Sith.

Individuals like Vergere & Lumiya don't belong to any of those recognized groups, they were their own people following similar teachings (well as similar as the above group can get anyway)

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 JediXMan  Moderator

@desmo:

Vergere is debatable. I don't like thinking of her as a Sith. I can agree that Vergere isn't Sith, but you cannot recognize Caedus without recognizing Lumiya. No, Lumiya was not officially made a Sith Lord. But by extension, that invalidates Caedus' claim. Caedus was the last Banite Sith, and if that's true, then his master (Lumiya) must also be a Banite Sith. Lumiya may not have been made a Sith, but Vader (obviously a Banite Sith) essentially was her master (... no, that doesn't mean I recognize Galen Marek; he's an abomination. I recognize Lumiya because of her role as a master to Caedus).

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 JediXMan  Moderator
@desmo said:

If you limit it to only full on Sith then the list is a small one, it's only really the Legacy era that had named female sith in any numbers

Darth Traya

Darth Zannah

Darth Cognus

Darth Maladi

Darth Talon

You only mentioned two Legacy Sith; the two you mentioned are Banite, and Traya is Old Republic. The Old Republic and Banite Sith had some women in their ranks, including Darth Gaan (though she is featless).

Darth Nyriss (easily beat Lord Scourge and the Exile) and Darth Zash are worth mentioning, as well.

Desmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman:

Yes I conceded the point about Lumiya.

I agree about Galen also, shame really as there was potential there until they started with the whole cloned story

Desmo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman:

Darth Nyriss (easily beat Lord Scourge and the Exile) and Darth Zash are worth mentioning, as well.

I forgot Nyriss tbh, although everyone easily beat Exile in that book, BioWare craping all over Obsidian's lead character.

As for Zash, her and I have issues after she tried to kill 3 of my Inquisitors

Darth Lachris is also featless, off the top of my head I can only remember the self told story of her training with Darth Marr and being the town bike for evey male PC on Balmorra

Lana Beniko should get a promotion to Darth soon hopefully although I wouldn't put her up there with Zannah and Traya

Xargo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Xargo

can i also address why in gods name the terms jedi mistress or sith lady have never come up?

and on an unrelated note is it force lightning or sith lighting iv head it been referred too as both ?