WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@tg_15 said:

@wollfmyth209: Now you'll gonna have to add Bendu :3

Have yet to see anything impressive of the fuquer.

Avatar image for deactivated-6249a821a8c64
deactivated-6249a821a8c64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@wollfmyth209: Just saw it yet; but aweesome list but the lack of UnuThul and Zonoma Sekot is disturbing, tbh.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wollfmyth209: Just saw it yet; but aweesome list but the lack of UnuThul and Zonoma Sekot is disturbing, tbh.

UnuThul, Zonama and Yuuzhan'Tar are actually worthy mentions, yeah. Should've included them. :Shrug:

PayneInTheAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I only miss Jar Jar in the list.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wollfmyth209: Yeah, Sekot and 'Tar should imo be in the Top 7. I actually would place Thul ahead of Valkorion, and Plagueis; at least powerwise. Oh, and Nyax is a worthy mention.

Is it power-wise, btw? If so, then Anakin > Valk, because we all know that he is in RotS Sidious' tier, while Val korion is sub-Plagueis :)

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, Sekot and 'Tar should imo be in the Top 7. I actually would place Thul ahead of Valkorion, and Plagueis; at least powerwise. Oh, and Nyax is a worthy mention.

Is it power-wise, btw? If so, then Anakin > Valk, because we all know that he is in RotS Sidious' tier, while Val korion is sub-Plagueis :)

You're bad at trolling, my apprentice.

Anyways, I plan on updating this... Turns out there's actually so many OP sh!t in Star Wars that Luke might not even make it on the Top 10 list. :/

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wollfmyth209: Bar Anakin > Valk, I didn't trolled.

Do it!

Except for those, who are already in the list, I can only think of Sekot and 'Tar, Taalon and Mnggal-Mngall who could be more powerful than Luke, tbh.

noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have no knowledge about the people above Luke, so I'll refrain from commenting about those.

Anyways, Sidious and Luke is interchangeable, and I agree with the rest.

NewGuy12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Plenty more beings stronger than the Jedi and Sith left unmentioned. Zonama Sekot, anyone?

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jordan999fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By jordan999fire

How is Starkiller just an honorable mention, seeing he has the ability to disintegrate people by unleashing a ball of force, and by using force lightning, and has been shown bringing down a Star Destroyer from space, by himself.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How is Starkiller just an honorable mention, seeing he has the ability to disintegrate people by unleashing a ball of force, and by using force lightning, and has been shown bringing down a Star Destroyer from space, by himself.

The first one isn't that impressive; the second one, he merely redirected the Star Destroyer, he didn't bring it down, as the novel details.

And neither of those feats are enough for him to make it to the Top 10.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a98875cd0f94
deactivated-5a98875cd0f94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Very nice list.

Yoda>Valkorion, though.

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LordFortis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nobody know how powerful are Force Priestesses.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

Bump. Where would you put Full Power/Chosen One/"Oneness" Anakin?

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump! I actually like this list. Curious to see how Episode IX sways folks. It’s been awhile and more content is out, what are we thinking about this list now?

Avatar image for deactivated-6025c60aa67c8
deactivated-6025c60aa67c8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump. In canon I’m thinking:

1. All Sith Emperor Palpatine/All Jedi Rey tie (it was nonsense but their final battle they both died because Palps is evidently a moron and Rey is a Mary-Sue)
  2. Grand Master Luke Skywalker
  3. Emperor Palpatine
  4. Grandmaster Yoda
  5. Darth Vader

My list is probably wayyy off but I’m fairly positive about 1-3. This is ignoring the bedlam spirits, the father, the son and the daughter. All else is fair game.

Using all of canon: movies, shows and novels/comics — who is your list?

CyberBlades22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By CyberBlades22

Abeloth > Son or Daughter since it required both of them to fight her and she beat them both at the same time before (tho it was offguard)

But if you mean Son + Daughter then agreed since both of them have stopped Abeloth from breaking out of her prison every time the force went out of balance.

Waru and Force Priestesses is debatable since the latter don't have much to gauge their power off. The Force Priestesses are kind of like Bendu who is also hard to rank.

Yoda and Valkorion/Vitiate is also debatable since both legends and canon called Sidious the strongest Sith Lord of all time/ ever when Yoda fought him. Unless Vitiate has prep for some rituals, then his place makes sense.

I'd also include Mortis State Anakin here who I'd place just below the Father and maybe below Abeloth. If you include full potential then he'd be above the Father. But since Mortis State was a one time thing and full potential didn't happen I can see why it's not included.

Also I might include Sarasu Taalon since he did bathe in pool of knowledge which was one of the primary reasons why the Daugther is so strong, so he might potentially be below the son and daughter or Abeloth. But I can see why he might not be included.

Overall a solid list.

Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. All Sith Emperor Palpatine/All Jedi Rey tie (it was nonsense but their final battle they both died because Palps is evidently a moron and Rey is a Mary-Sue)
  3. Emperor Palpatine
  4. Grandmaster Yoda
  5. Darth Vader

My list is probably wayyy off but I’m fairly positive about 1-3. This is ignoring the bedlam spirits, the father, the son and the daughter. All else is fair game.

Still this, what are we thinking fam?

mandabub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

PFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTTTT

No Caption Provided

Darthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanwithatan01 said:

3. Emperor Palpatine
  4. Grandmaster Yoda
  5. Darth Vader

Still this, what are we thinking fam?

Ok, for canon only, if you are ignoring the Ones, the likes of Bendu, Force priestesses etc. are still above all of them. If you includes legend as well, the there are a lot of beings above, such as the World Razer or the Yuuzhan Vong god. And also, GM Luke > DE Palps > TRoS Palps