Thor Corps

PrinceMarvel_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

My version of Thor Corps is based off of a team that I have been working on for my own eventual comic book company. My team is sort of a amalgamation of Thor and the Fantastic Four. This Thor Corps is also based on the Fantastic Four, and I will attempt to explain why.

Each power set of the members if the Fantastic Four is based on a classical element; Mr. Fantastic is water, Invisible Woman is air, Thing is earth, and Human Torch is fire. Each of these four classical elements is associated with a color; Water is blue, Air is yellow, Earth is green (sometimes it is brown, but for the purpose of this team it's green), and Fire is red. Each of these colors is also associated witha planet; Blue is Jupiter, Yellow is the Sun, Green is Venus, and Red is Mars. These are also the names of Roman deities. Each of these Roman deities have an equivalent in Norse mythology. Jupiter is Thor (I'm focusing in the thunderer aspect of the characters), the sun (in this case I'm focusing on Apollo instead of Sol) is Baldur, Venus is Freyja and Mars is Tyr.

So for my Thor Corps, I have Thor, Baldur, Freyja Tyr.

How would this work as a Marvel Comics team? Would Baldur, Freyja and Tyr be willing to help Thor, or would they just stay in Valhalla?