The Walking Dead Season 7 Premier Trailer Review

Avatar image for rocketraccoonthingy
rocketraccoonthingy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 8

I might have not expressed my favoritism towards The Walking Dead to some of you but this is absolutely one out of three of my favorite TV shows of all time. I wasn't able to finish catching up with the comic but this trailer surely pushes me to to do so.

In this trailer we see some new faces, Negan behind the bat (i'm pretty sure he's still an asshole) and finally a new character to idolize. Presenting to you, Ezekiel (and of course his tiger)!

This has gotten me excitable as gjok (please don't translate it from Thu'um cause I might get in trouble). I'll be definitely looking forward to this.

No Caption Provided

I'll let you digest this one heck of a news for now.

Stay safe peeps and cheers.

~Rocketraccoonthingy

Avatar image for staticdwanyemcduffie
StaticDwanyeMcduffie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Bruhhh

Avatar image for deactivated-5ad4cb41c7fb8
deactivated-5ad4cb41c7fb8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't wait, they're actually going to have a tiger!!

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 rogueshadow  Moderator

I don't know how well Shiva (and the Kingdom in general) will translate to the show's tone, it was a bit jarring in the comic.

Even though I think Jesus has been poorly done so far, there are some scenes with him I'm really hoping we can get.

Definitely looking forwards to this, while it's a massive shame they can't do the profanity, I really liked what Morgan did with it, I don't think the hyper-bombastic Negan of the books would fit with the show.

Also, did FTWD ever pick up? I watched up to the 2x01 and I just gave up, wasn't a fan.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How are they going to justify a tiger surviving more then a year in zombieland?

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Meh

This show lost me after those stunts they pulled in season 6. I'll probably still tune in but i'm not particularly excited anymore.

TheSpoiler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

Seeing Ezekiel got me super excited. He looks a lot better in live action than I thought he would.