• 57 results
E-MAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By E-MAN

1.Silver Surfer: Can enter Hyperspace. tied Nova.he can enter Hyperspace as well. tied Green Lantern.

2.The Flash:I personally think he's tied with the surfer,but I didn't want too many ties. tie Runner. All the other flashes/DC speedsters.

3.Mark Curry:fastest of the Eternals. tie Capt. Marvel/Marvel Family:the speed of Mercury.

4.Photon LightSpeed is her limit.

tie Supergirl.She faster than Clark.

5.Superman. Just a hair below lightspeed.

6.Thor. Moving at God Speed he could be higher.

7.Hyperion

1. Sentry:Maybe he should be higher,but the exact limits of his powers are unknown.

9.Living Lightening. this Avenger can move as fast as a bolt of lightening.

10.Original Flash.(Jay Garrett)

So what to the rest of u think,whom did I miss. Would any of u change anything. I welcome all your input.

Post Edited:2007-07-08 13:20:06

E-MAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By E-MAN

the Sentry is 8th 4 some reason everytime I edit it does that.

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Valkaad

Post Deleted.

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Valkaad

Flash can time travel so he should be the fastest. Any and all heralds of Galactus can enter hyperspace and travel faster than light speed. Runner is faster than Surfer.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Cryo-Wolf
E-MAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By E-MAN

Valkaad says:

"Flash can time travel so he should be the fastest. Any and all heralds of Galactus can enter hyperspace and travel faster than light speed. Runner is faster than Surfer."

Your right,but I didn't want all the ties. Flash is the Surfers equal in Speed. Runners faster huh I'll check my Marvel Handbook on that on.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

nope. surfer is number 2 to Flash. it's already done. use the damn link.

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Valkaad

E-MAN says:

"Valkaad says:
"Flash can time travel so he should be the fastest. Any and all heralds of Galactus can enter hyperspace and travel faster than light speed. Runner is faster than Surfer."
Your right,but I didn't want all the ties. Flash is the Surfers equal in Speed. Runners faster huh I'll check my Marvel Handbook on that on."

No need to check. I have the comic where they fight and runner IS faster than the surfer.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Cryo-Wolf says:

"use the damn link."
that's for E-Dork
Post Edited:2007-07-08 13:44:16
E-MAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By E-MAN

Valkaad says:

"E-MAN says:
"Valkaad says:
Your right,but I didn't want all the ties. Flash is the Surfers equal in Speed. Runners faster huh I'll check my Marvel Handbook on that on."
No need to check. I have the comic where they fight and runner IS faster than the surfer."

Your right I remember that book.

Cryo-Wolf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Cryo-Wolf

Cryo-Wolf says:

"Cryo-Wolf says:
"use the damn link."
that's for E-Dork"
Avatar image for ultimatewarrior123
ultimatewarrior123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

superman is 99% of the speed of light, and that is nowhere near light speed, therefore supergirl is also not at lightspeed. In fact superman claimed to be faster.
Living lightening should be above supes.

Quasar is faster than light. Goku is faster than light.

BIackFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By BIackFlash

Silver Age Superman

Silver Surfer

Flash  Post Crisis (Wally)

Majestic 

Makkari

Pre Crisis Flash (Barry)

Kid Flash  or Liberty Bell

Post Crisis Superman or Supergirl 

Photon (Monica)

Nova  

The Blur

Quasar

Wonder Woman

Thor 

Flash Pre Crisis (Jay)

OhTru

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By OhTru

Sentry seems to have faster reactions than Thor

Hoboseid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Hoboseid
@E-MAN said:
"

the Sentry is 8th 4 some reason everytime I edit it does that.

"
Sentry is too slow
Avatar image for blacklightning13
Blacklightning13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Blacklightning13
@Cryo-Wolf: The comic vine lists are not very good you definitely can't go on them.
Wizardboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Wizardboy

where is zoom

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#18  Edited By TDK_1997

Good list but Flash is first and than is Surfer,but where is ZOOM?

Enosisik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Enosisik

Gladiator is up there with them also lol. Superman has went faster than light more than once but just under light is probably his average speed. If living lightning moves as fast as lightning then he's moving at light speed lol. Quicksilver has gone fast enough to rip atoms out of a persons body so that has to be above light speed ,so his speed is very under estimated. Warlock is up there with Surfer. The uni power 'Captain Universe' is almost limitless depending who has the power. Idk what its standard speed is but it must be above light.

majestic99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By majestic99
TAneT62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By TAneT62

I'd say WW has one of the fastest reaction times out of anyone ...

Avatar image for cloudzackvincent
cloudzackvincent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#22  Edited By cloudzackvincent

Speed of lightning is not equal to the Speed of light

Malevolent1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1) Makkari

2) The Runner

3) Zoom

4) Silver Surfer

5) The Flash (Wally West)

6) Gladiator

7) Barry Allan

8) Mr Majestic

9) Quasar

10) Photon

Ciriel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rough Superman Speed Calc

• 742,849,260 = Shortest distance in miles from Earth to Saturn. (Taking revolutions into account)
  • 670,616,629 = Speed of light in MPH
  • 1.1 (1 hour and 6 minutes)= Hours it takes light to get to get to Saturn from Earth
  • 4 minutes = Roughly the time it took Superman to reach Earth from Saturn
  • 1 hour and 6 minutes/ 4 minutes = 16.5
  • Superman = Roughly 15-17x faster than light

He's somewhere on this list. I can't pinpoint the Pluto to Earth before a conversation is over in New 52 though.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Xanni15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

ROFL, Crybaby Wolf was very upset in this thread over 5 years ago.

On topic:

All the Flashes, Runner, Zoom,

Avatar image for themanintheshoe
TheManInTheShoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#26  Edited By TheManInTheShoe

Quicksilver is pretty quick, in JLA/Avengers he isn't as fast as Flash but he's not that much slower.

Avatar image for shark_repellent_bat_spray
Shark_Repellent_Bat_Spray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

TheManInTheShoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shark_repellent_bat_spray: It's weird how they didn't make Quicksilver faster when they created him, so he could compete with the other speedsters in comics.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themanintheshoe: He is still very fast, I would assume Marvel didn't want to overpower him like DC did with The Flash.

TheManInTheShoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shark_repellent_bat_spray: Still Flash is more loved than Quicksilver, much more. I don't know if it's his speed it's something at least.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themanintheshoe: Well, you have to think about it for a moment. The Flash (Jay Garrick) was first created in 1940 by Gardner Fox... Jay had a very successful run of over 100 issues (Flash Comics). He was then reinvented in 1956 as Barry Allen, again he had a very successful run 200 issues this time (The Flash). Then, after the death of Barry in Crisis on Infinite Earths Wally West took over as the 3rd Flash and proved to be even more loved than the previous 2 (The Flash).

So, he's had a huge fan following since the 1940s over multiple generations, he is an A-List character and he's a founding Justice League member.

Quicksilver, despite appearing in over 2000 issues has never had an ongoing series this popular and was also one of the less popular Avengers, at most a C-List character, perhaps even lower. Which is unfortunate...

TheManInTheShoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shark_repellent_bat_spray: If my name were stan lee I would have worked more on Quicksilver, and not have made him a human hater. Because his name is pretty clever and if he had worked more on his background and made him a character with his own series he might have had a better success, but why focus on that now? There's other characters that should've had and should have their own series.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themanintheshoe: He may have been created by Jack & Stan but I'm pretty sure he was written more by Roy Thomas during his Avengers run... I'm not 100% sure about that though.

However, in comparison to other Avengers they had at the time he was one of the least popular! No way is Quicksilver upstaging Captain America, Thor, Hawkeye or The Vision. Not to mention he was usually the outsider in the group.

Raw_Material

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 9

The entire Flash family including Jay Garrick, Black Adam, Silver Surfer, Superman, Thor, Zum, Gladiator, the speedster list goes on...

Cardle_grave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dabee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Umm... helloooo?

No Caption Provided

DGTachyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sonic is fastest as Super Sonic, he is so fast he destroyed a universe, and ended up back in time in another universe.

He once ran so fast he charged up a chaos and only used one to transform into super sonic, then went even faster, moving faster than light reaches earth. He also can go any distance he wants in no time passing.

DGTachyon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sonic the Hedgehog is fastest, as Super Sonic. He is so fast he destroyed a universe, and woke up in a different one.

He once ran so fast, he charged up a chaos emerald with the energy, and used only that one to go to super sonic, and went faster than light reaches the earth. When using chaos control he can go any distance he wants with no time passing in between. I also heard he once came back to his starting point before he left.

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

surfer isn't faster than flash. where is quick silver? i know this is 3 years old, but come on...

Avatar image for deactivated-5bd42ca0374eb
deactivated-5bd42ca0374eb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't know what you guy are talking about. Considering the fact that Glorian can travel at Tachyon speeds, that already guarantees that he is the fastest, it is completely impossible to go faster than him, you would only be able to go as fast as him, never faster.

FYI: In case you don't know what tachyon speed is, i'll give you a clue. Speed range: Instantaneous speed/teleportation-traveling back in time(but only if the coordinate is switched during the movement)

Reversal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Flash is the fastest here because flash is the speed itself, he once saved all people in the city from nuke explosions, i'll do the math.

Speed of light = 186,000 miles per second (thats seven times around the equator in a second)

source - http://www.answers.com/Speed%20of%20light

Total distance flash travelled to bring one set of people to safety - 35 * 2 = 70 miles.

Therefore TOTAL distance travelled is - 70 * 250,000 people = 17,500,000 miles. (assuming he moved two people at once)

Time taken to do that was - 0.00001 microsecond (and 1 microsecond is 1 millionth of a second)

source - http://www.answers.com/microsecond

So time in seconds is - 0.00001 / 1,000,000 = 0.00000000001 seconds

So the speed, flash was travelling at was - 17,500,000 / 0.00000000001 = 1750000000000000000 miles per second.

So if the speed of light was 186,000 mile per second.

Flash was travelling at - 1750000000000000000 / 186000 = 9400000000000 times the speed of light.

Which is 9,400,000 million times the speed of light.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

zoom

vinomonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I think the Flash should be number besides having the speed to travel through time he can also use his speed to travel dimension (alternate universes)

Second should be Professor Zoom

MaZeRaIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How a guy(Flash) who is fast enough to move and fight at time-travel speeds can be faster than a guy(Silver Surfer) who is fast enough to move and fight at time-treavel speeds,they are equal,neither is faster than another.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

#45  Edited By MasterKungFu

@mazeraiii: SS at best has had units of microseconds and nanoseconds written to him in comics. Flash has had picoseconds, femtoseconds, attoseconds and zeptoseconds written to him in comics, there's the difference.

MaZeRaIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By MaZeRaIII

MasterKungFu,i don't talk about reaction speed,i know that Flash has more and better ones,but still they are both fast enough to move and fight through time itself,we cannot say who is faster,but they also can react to their own time-travel speeds,when Surfer used his time-travel speed he was capable of reacting to that speed,the same with Flash.

And Reacting to time-travel speeds >>> any FTL or MFTL reaction speeds. :)

Zoom doesn't have any pico,nano,micro,milli,zepto second reaction speed feats,but everyone with no doubt would say that he is faster than Flash,because his speed is time based.Time-travel and time based speed and reaction >>>> any FTL reaction and speed.(I think that Surfer is equal in speed to Flash) :)

Redatom1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Redatom1234

MasterKungFu,i don't talk about reaction speed,i know that Flash has more and better ones,but still they are both fast enough to move and fight through time itself,we cannot say who is faster,but they also can react to their own time-travel speeds,when Surfer used his time-travel speed he was capable of reacting to that speed,the same with Flash.

Zoom doesn't have any pico,nano,micro,milli,zepto second reaction speed feats,but everyone with no doubt would say that he is faster than Flash,because his speed is time based.Time-travel and time based speed and reaction >>>> any FTL reaction and speed.(I think that Surfer is equal in speed to Flash) :)

the surfer is fast, id probably tie him with the flash but, his speed doesn't seem to be activated in the same way, sure, he's fast on the board, but does he travel by pure speed like the flash, or open whatever the heck it is gates like the green lanterns? I also haven't really seen surfer do stuff like flash's high end speed feats(time travel, evacuate 500,000 after a nuke, tune every radio etc etc.)

I think its that flash is more in touch with his speed, in that sense we can see him utilize it more than surfer(its speedforce, I aint gotta explain sh1t)

fanboy mode on:zoom solos everyone on this list, no matter how fast you are, he will always be faster.

ok im done....

MaZeRaIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By MaZeRaIII

@redatom1234 said:
@mazeraiii said:

the surfer is fast, id probably tie him with the flash but, his speed doesn't seem to be activated in the same way, sure, he's fast on the board, but does he travel by pure speed like the flash, or open whatever the heck it is gates like the green lanterns? I also haven't really seen surfer do stuff like flash's high end speed feats(time travel, evacuate 500,000 after a nuke, tune every radio etc etc.)

I think its that flash is more in touch with his speed, in that sense we can see him utilize it more than surfer(its speedforce, I aint gotta explain sh1t)

fanboy mode on:zoom solos everyone on this list, no matter how fast you are, he will always be faster.

ok im done....

Yeah Surfer is fast,Surfer time-traveled a few times if you want feats they are in respect thread,Speed battle between Flash and Surfer is an absolute TIE,both are too fast and fast enough to move through time,Surfer hasn't shown to move his body at MFTL or FTL speed,but he is capable of reacting at MFTL,Time-Travellings speeds.He can open Black Holes. XD

He can enter hyperspace(some type of gate or whatever it is),and he can travel through time and enter TIMESTREAM(Flash-style :D).Surfer was searching someone(don't rememmber who) in whole Earth and he needed only a moment to observe whole Earth but he didn't find him,so it shows that he can react to his speed,but it is not his best speed feat. :)

Yeah FLASH IS ALL ABOUT SPEED,while Surfer is about Versality and Speed,but if we compare their feats(non amped versions) it is a complete TIE.Power Cosmic at more or less explains Surfer's abilites,but Speedforce,it is a true overkill. XD

No Caption Provided

Actually Zoom is more faster than Flash and Surfer combined.

Zoom's power is time based,and time based speed >>>>>>> no matter how much you are FTL(if you don't acces to time-travel-lvl speed you are DOOMED) and have good reactions.Time based reaction speed >>>>>> no matter how many times your brain works at MFTL.Zoom can slow down time on an unlimited level,but he cannot stop it,or can just hasn't shown it.But maybe someday Surfer and Flash would become so fast that the time would be litterally stopped when they move,only after that they can defeat ZOOM. :)

Redatom1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mazeraiii: zoom is faster than both,no doubt. He is probably the fastest character in comics. You make good points, I'll check out the respect thread.

But yes, flash utilises speed more so he is more in touch with it, but surfer is no joke. In a straight race, they may tie, but is still put flash above him in everything else speed related

MaZeRaIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mazeraiii: zoom is faster than both,no doubt. He is probably the fastest character in comics. You make good points, I'll check out the respect thread.

But yes, flash utilises speed more so he is more in touch with it, but surfer is no joke. In a straight race, they may tie, but is still put flash above him in everything else speed related

Yup,Zoom is the fastest being.I agree that Flash utilizes he speed far better,when it comes to speed related tricks(except time-travel) Flash is #1 who comes to your mind,he can move his molecules so fast that he can turn intagible,Surfer hasn't done stuff like that,but in speed battle it is tie,both are too fast and can react at time-travel speeds.
I agree,Flash is all about speed,when you think about speed,Flash comes first to mind. :)