The top 10 most overrated live action characters (based on facts)

• 115 results
APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

Here, I am going to make a list involving top 10 characters whose feats get overblown out of proportions in battle threads.

How is this list being made?

The following factors:

• All these are based on claims made on battle forums, being debated hard, by my fellow viners.
  • None of this is counting the "joke / troll" claims like MCU thor is a planet buster
  • I will mostly focus on FOX, DCEU and MCU verses.
  • Feel free to point out whether you think that the claims I listed as reasons for being overrated are infact true if you think so.
  • Feel free to point out characters you think I missed.
  • Also, this list will be as much bias-free as I can make it.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By APEX_pretador

10. MCU Captain America

Claims:

• He can lift 35-50 tons with difficulty
  • He can curbstomp his comic counterpart
  • He curbstomped MCU Iron man and that was despite the fact that iron man was trying to murder him
  • He is strong enough to lift a car with one hand
  • He was kicking Ultron's ass for most of the time
  • He can disintegrate Iron man's suit with one shield blow

9. MCU Hulk

Claims:

• He gets mad as he gets hit, and he gets stronger as madder he gets, so he gets stronger when he gets hit
  • He can't be knocked out, because that makes him angry and madder
  • You can only start a fight with hulk hulk ends a fight with you
  • Hulk smash
  • Hulk one shotted the same ultron who curbstomped thor, vision and iron man

8. FOX Quicksilver

Claims:

• He is as fast as light
  • He is faster than light
  • he punches with the force of a nuke
  • He is much faster than comic Quicksilver
  • He is faster than comic flash

7. DCEU Batman

Claims:

• He can throw people with 25 tons of force
  • He can hurt superman
  • He is faster than bullets
  • He can react to lightspeed attacks
  • He is stronger than his comic counterpart

6. FOX Apocalypse

Claims:

• His shields have planetary durability because magneto couldn't break them
  • He is a reality warper
  • He can react to speedsters
  • He can turn Superman or thor into stone

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

I'm a huge DCEU Batman supporter and I KNOW those aren't true. I also feel Hulk and Thor are extremely overrated.

Darkbiscuit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I've only seen like three of these ever. I remember saying or agreeing with the idea that Apoc has minor* reality warping for lack of better understanding of his powers/what he is doing when he dumps people underground/when he trapped QS

PeterParkerJr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By PeterParkerJr

Somebody really said FOX Quicksilver is faster than Comic Flash? Or that MCU Cap would wipe the floor with Comic Cap? Whoa.

I remember hyping Apoc's shields and I still stand by that lol. It took the Phoenix Force to break them.

You also forgot MCU Vision. People think he can curb everybody in the DCEU.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Somebody really said FOX Quicksilver is faster than Comic Flash? Or that MCU Cap would wipe the floor with Comic Cap? Whoa.

I remember hyping Apoc's shields and I still stand by that lol. It took the Phoenix Force to break them.

You also forgot MCU Vision. People think he can curb everybody in the DCEU.

There are a lot of characters who are yet to come in & I can guarantee atleast two characters from both MCU and DCEU who will be in the top 5. (you can guess lol)

Also, I am not making this thread with any hard feelings, but the only thing apoc's shield withstood was a few tons of worth of rubble from magneto. But lets save the discussion for another thread if needed.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I frequent the battle forums a lot, and no way do I see those claims.

incursion2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I dont see people overrating Cap much

DaDivineKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Gonna need some citation for these claims, tbh.

Avatar image for staticdwanyemcduffie
StaticDwanyeMcduffie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MCU THOR needs be in this

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gonna need some citation for these claims, tbh.

You can read some battle threads, you will find these.

Also, I'm not gonna cite everything because it makes that personal attack on the said viners.

I dont see people overrating Cap much

Actually, these claims have been used a lot on the forums. The only claim which is less common is him kicking ultron's ass which I've seen like only once or twice. But again, he is on the lowest of this list.

So, he is not that overrated, you are correct.

All these claims I have seen more than twice, except cap's ultron beating claim, which I saw only once or twice.

MCU THOR needs be in this

The top 5 is still not out yet, wait for it. Also, no h8 m8. Comic thor is wayyyy more overrated by people who think he can take JL, SMP etc.

I've only seen like three of these ever. I remember saying or agreeing with the idea that Apoc has minor* reality warping for lack of better understanding of his powers/what he is doing when he dumps people underground/when he trapped QS

Yeah this is quite possible that most of the claims originated that way.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

oh man. based on facts?!?!?! how can i argue against this

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have literally never seen this claims, except the MCU Cap beating 616 Cap and to some degree Fox Quicksilver, the others ones are wanked, but not that wanked.

Blacksmith_99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone who said that MCU Hulk can't be knocked out, clearly did not watch Avengers:Age of Ultron, where he was knocked out by the Hulkbuster. I can't believe someone actually said that Fox Apocalypse is a reality warper. I just can't. I think I will be seeing DCEU Superman, MCU Thor, FOX Jean Grey, FOX Deadpool and MCU Iron Man on the next ones (maybe DCEU Doomsday).

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blacksmith_99:

Most of the hulk's "can't KO" claims slowed down after AoU but some suggested he was "calmed down".

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oh man. based on facts?!?!?! how can i argue against this

Lmao

MethoKi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-o78sdg008
deactivated-o78sdg008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador: MCU Cap is overrated but I am sure I have never seen anyone claim he is a 35-40 tonner. Hell nobody is stupid enough to do that even for comic Cap.

Quicksilver is spot on.

Fox Apocalypse is a nlf if ever there was one. His force fields might be barely building level and at the same time they might as well be multi galaxy level going by feats, since there is absolutely no way to say for sure how strong this version of the Dark Phoenix is.

Avatar image for johndanielmclemore
JohnDanielMcLemore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador:

Wow.... People are trying to say Batman and Cap are 20+ ton'ers..... Just Wow!!!

But yea, I agree Hulk is overrated. And he's really overrated in the fact of he can't be KO'd, I'm a hulk fan, but I could tell you if Thor threw his hammer hard as he could at Hulk's head (With intent to kill Hulk), Hulk would be waking up in Hulk heaven (Which is virtually a BIG GYM meant for people like Hulk that love to lift)!! But I don't watch Quicksolver, so idk much about him.

Mexicutioner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've never seen any of these claims other than some of the Quicksilver ones

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday is the most overrated live action character of all time

Killermovies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is MCU Cap a 10 tonner?

Avatar image for deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5
deactivated-6241fa3a1cff5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Where's your Top 5? Your list is reasonable.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador: Eh... sounds like you made up a few of those claims, tbh.

Knowing you, anyway.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador: Eh... sounds like you made up a few of those claims, tbh.

Knowing you, anyway.

Sigh. My first hater on CV because I don't think superman MoS can lift a billion tonnes.

Where's your Top 5? Your list is reasonable.

They are coming, wait for it.

@killermovies said:

Is MCU Cap a 10 tonner?

I don't think he can be classified as that. I think he is strong enough to say, hold a car, or lift it with help. However, in extreme situations plus some plot-based situations he can do over the top feats.

@shirso said:

@apex_pretador: MCU Cap is overrated but I am sure I have never seen anyone claim he is a 35-40 tonner. Hell nobody is stupid enough to do that even for comic Cap.

Quicksilver is spot on.

Fox Apocalypse is a nlf if ever there was one. His force fields might be barely building level and at the same time they might as well be multi galaxy level going by feats, since there is absolutely no way to say for sure how strong this version of the Dark Phoenix is.

There are two feats which people like to overblow out of proportions:

• His lifting the metal structure off bucky
  • His stopping the helicopter

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

5. Five honorable mentions:

MCU Vision:

• He can phase through anything.
  • Since he is vibranium, he can phase through anyone and kill them.
  • He can shut off anything, he is a technopath
  • He has TP

Why in H'ble mention?

He is rarely used in battle threads and only a few handful people make these claims. Other than that, he is mostly underrated.

DCEU Enchantress:

• She has TP and can mind control anyone on earth
  • She has city block level TK
  • She is an "Actual" city buster unlike Thor

Why in H'ble mentions?

She is new so the hype factor makes these, plus many people who haven't even watched movie make claims based on no reason

Various Spiderman:

• Some are said to be far faster than Comic Spiderman, some are said to be far stronger and more durable
  • Multi-hundred tonner

Why in H'ble mentions?

These claims are extremely rare, and you'd be lucky to find these even if you searched.

FOX Galactus:

• He is treated as an invincible force despite being just a dust cloud

Why in H'ble mentions?

He isn't a character, just a cloud lol.

MCU Kurse:

• He can't be hurt by anything except black hole grenade

Why in H'ble mentions?

Only a selected couple people make that claim.

4. Asgardians (including Loki) and Kryptonians in general

Claims:

• Loki's kinfes can stab anything because they pierced Kurse and Thor
  • Asgardians are bulletproof because Loki is (but he's a frost giant)
  • All asgardians are 100+ tonners because Thor is.
  • Odin is a planet buster
  • All asgardians are gods

and

• Kryptonian metals can not be hurt by anything except kryptonians
  • All kryptonians punch at multi-hundred tons of strength
  • All kryptonians are incalculably strong because they fought superman, and superman is incalculably strong because he fought kryptonians
  • Kryptonians skin is harder than (MCU) Vibranium
  • Their heat vision is hotter than sun's core

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Agree.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador: Great that you put in the effort, but there's multiple things I want to say. Some of the claims you listed up are ridiculous and I've never heard anyone say some of them.

Kryptonians skin is harder than (MCU) Vibranium

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

At this point, it's just you MCU fans being delusional. The fact that vibranium hasn't endured through anything as powerful or has been shown to be as durable as kryptonian skin (mainly Superman and Doomsday's) shows that it isn't as durable as kryptonian skin. Kryptonian skin has been durable enough to do stuff such as this while falling down without any extra speed:

No Caption Provided

Superman's body was durable enough to smash right through the mountain (and it wasn't the snow he hit, you could hear a thunderous sound when he hit the mountain meaning that it was the snow). His body didn't lose any speed even after hitting the mountain, and he was falling down at the same speeds a normal human would. He stood back up without a single scratch. BTW, Superman is a 215lb man so he has the same mass as a normal human being. This just goes to show how durable they really are. Have Captain America (240lb man) fall down there with his shield and he'd smash some few inches of the mountain.

Not to mention that Superman's skin has easily endured through hundreds of megatons of pressure each second but his skin wasn't hurt or bruised in the slightest. This is from the user @sleeping_and_eating.

''In the BVS Ultimate Edition Blue-Ray Video "Might and Power of a Punch" the sonic emitters Batman used on Superman were 300dB.....I don't think people realize how ridiculous that is. You need to Google 300dB to see what kind of power that really is.

Loading Video...

http://www.sengpielaudio.com/calculator-soundlevel.htm

Basically 300dB =20 billion Pascals or 20,000,000,000N/m^2

20,000,000,000N/m^2=1000000000000000000W/m^2=1000000000000000000J/s*m^2=239MT(megatons)/s*m^2

(Go to :50 sec)

Basically, Batman's sonic machines caused Superman to literally feel millions of tons pressing into his sides and yet he was still able to move. According to the calculation Supeman is essentially feeling hundreds of megatons of energy per second from Batman's machines.

And this was described as "mildly distracting and extremely irritating"''

He said that ''...with the volume turned up to 300 decibels...'' at 01:00.

To put that into perspective, a tsar bomb releases 50 megatons. A tsar bomb is 3000 times more powerful than the one dropped on Hiroshima (the one dropped on Hiroshima is still more powerful than anything MCU vibranium's gone through). Superman found an attack an attack that was multiple times more powerful than that extremely irritating. Not hurtful, not damaging, not staggering, not stunning, but hear this, 'mildy distracting and extremely irritating'. This is beyond MCU vibranium. Hundreds of tons of megatons hitting him each second was 'mildly distracting for him'.

Anyone thinking that MCU vibranium is more durable than DCEU kryptonian skin has a stupid and absurd opinion (I'm not offending or insulting you personally, just your opinons, so before you call a mod, note that I haven't broken any rules. Jashro once said that he can't ban or give anyone any warnings for insulting someone's arguments or opinions).

Hell, at this point I think the only reason you and MCU fans are saying that MCU vibranium is more powerful is that you badly need to hinge on to something that can compare to DCEU Superman. First Vision, then Thor's mighty city busting! and now this ridiculousness.

The only thing you really have to go on is that MCU vibranium endured through the combined attacks of Iron Man, Thor and Vision's beam (his best feat is cutting an airport watchtower in half, the same one you said was a 'skyscraper'). An attack nowhere near as hundreds of megatons dented and damaged vibranium. Hundreds of megatons going off at each seond was 'extremely irritating' for Superman. His skin wasn't damaged at all by that kind of power.

DCEU kryptonian skin is ridiculously more durable than MCU vibranium. Get it in your head.

*EDIT* This totally supports that Superman only got zombified due to the radiation of the nuke and not the power and heat of it. Hell, the fact that he wasn't vaporized by a nuke puts him beyond MCU vibranium.

*EDIT 2* I also forgot to mention that the guy said Superman found it painful, but the point here is Superman's skin, which wasn't damaged or hurt at all.

*EDIT* Superman found it painful, but not extremely painful or very painful considering that it was extremely irritating for him and later on when he got hit with kryptonite, that was very painful.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_batman_ftw: Why did you tag me and what is your quote supposed to prove ??

To share knowledge with you. It's supposed to prove that MCU vibranium is weaker than DCEU kryptonian skin because last time we had a talk about this, you weren't quite convinced.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Thor-Parker
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@apex_pretador: What facts are these based on? Source for any of these claims? When has these claims been made at all?

Odin:

Odin is a planet buster

Kryptonians:

Their heat vision is hotter than sun's core

Captain America:

He is strong enough to lift a car with one hand

Batman:

He can throw people with 25 tons of force

He is stronger than his comic counterpart

I've never seen this.

Various Spidermen:

Multi-hundred tonner

Being able to completely stop at 200+ ton train moving at full speed makes you a 100+ tonner.

Just a little advice, when making a whole thread dedicated to show off characters being overrated and saying: ''I've seen all of these claims'', then you should back them up with a source or something. I haven't seen any of the claims you've stated you've seen.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Thor-Parker

@captain_batman_ftw: Just gonna point something out, sonic attacks are completely different than physical attacks and the damage they provoke is completely different.

In Civil War (comic) Iron Man didn´t want to keep punching Captain America so he decided to use a sonic attack that took him down and even the attack damaged Hercules, so I guess now DCEU Superman is more durable than 616 Hercules, or maybe, just maybe, a sonic attack produces an entirely different kind of damage to the body, it´s just something called logic. MCU Hulk also tanked some massive sonic attacks that seemed to be much more powerful than the ones Batman used on Clark.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor_parker82: Or you know what, just forget that I asked or tagged you at all.

Have a nice day/evening.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Thor-Parker

@captain_batman_ftw: Don´t you see ?? Every calculation in comic vine gets some different results, they´re barely any credible anymore, but go ahead and take them as legit, I really don´t care, I don´t want nor care to argue about this.

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_batman_ftw: Don´t you see ?? Every calculation in comic vine gets some different results, they´re barely any credible anymore, but go ahead and take them as legit, I really don´t care, I don´t want nor care to argue about this.

Ok.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for sleeping_and_eating
sleeping_and_eating

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thor_parker82: Sonic attacks are still physical attacks....the pressure acting on the body is still being generated regardless whether it's a solid or air molecules hitting the skin.

wbr17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_batman_ftw:

Mate do you know what is 300 decibels?

it is 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 times louder than the LOUDEST human scream. Guess what, it didnt even damage the surroindings in the slightest, lol. Definitely not 300 dB. If it was, the collateral damage would've been absurd.

300dB would just destroy the entire place as collateral damage, including batman, and I doubt he can even have enough energy to make a 300dB sound system. The loudest sound system on earth is 154 decibels. And it will kill a human easily.

Not to mention that the loudest sound which can be sustained in earth's atmosphere is 194 dB. It is around 40,000,000,000 times less loud as 300 dB. This happens because when the sound wave peaks and troughs, it hits trough at 0 pa when at 194 dB. So, it distorts and loses a LOT of its intensity. Now, with the incredible frequency of 500,000 Hz as shown in video, the distortion will be a lot higher and the sound will peak & trough 500,000 times in a second, which means MUCH faster does it attain the value of 194 dB even if it was 300 dB initially.

https://www.reddit.com/r/askscience/comments/2huwbq/why_is_the_loudest_sound_possible_194_db/

Also, is the video official? How official?

And

According to the calculation Supeman is essentially feeling hundreds of megatons of energy per second from Batman's machines

Not to mention that nothing short of a nuclear reactor can produce anything even remotely close to that, probably not even nuclear reactors can come at that level.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_electricity_production

GWh = 10^9 W x 1 h and this is PER YEAR

It would take over 3 years (3.87 to be exact) for USA to produce energy to run a 300dB sound machine for ONE MINUTE!!! (10^18 W/m^2)

So, try harder. This has been debunked right here, right now in every way imaginable.

• No collateral damage
  • Sound can't be louder than 194 dB in air, and it quickly drops down
  • Very high frequency means that it will have the tendency to drop down 500,000 times in one second.
  • It will take 3.87 years for USA to produce energy on this level to run a 300 dB sound for ONE FREAKING MINUTE. Even china will need 3.1 years for that.

You know what. you should actually research and analyze before you comment.

Anyone thinking that MCU vibranium is more durable than DCEU kryptonian skin has a stupid and absurd opinion (I'm not offending or insulting you personally, just your opinons, so before you call a mod, note that I haven't broken any rules. Jashro once said that he can't ban or give anyone any warnings for insulting someone's arguments or opinions).

Sigh, I don't call mods without any reason for fanboys unless it is out of control.

And yeah you are totally not insulting anyone:

At this point, it's just you MCU fans being delusional

Nevermind.

Hell, at this point I think the only reason you and MCU fans are saying that MCU vibranium is more powerful is that you badly need to hinge on to something that can compare to DCEU Superman. First Vision, then Thor's mighty city busting! and now this ridiculousness.

Let me see:

• Lifting a BILLION TONNES into air and not onlysupporting the weight but also keeping the entire mass bound together. proof that kryptonian skin can do the same? Plus that was only part vibranium.
  • Enduring this strike, enduring the damage done in this strike, enduring all of this producing a shock wave to level a city sized mass, and coming out unscathered.
No Caption Provided

The spire wasn't even dented, let alone broken. Never has kryptonian skin endured anything on this level.

Also, what makes it more impressive is that it survived the DIRECT HIT

*EDIT* This totally supports that Superman only got zombified due to the radiation of the nuke and not the power and heat of it.

Nope. It does not, as I already debunked.

Hell, the fact that he wasn't vaporized by a nuke puts him beyond MCU vibranium.

No, not only did his skin got destroyed, but also, heat durability =/= hardness. Ever heard of graphite, it is the material used in pencil. It can endure heat no metal can, hell, it would be barely affected by heat which can vaporize steel, and steel is infinitely harder than graphite.

We just know that vibranium can be melted at very high temperature, below nuke temp but it doesn't mean that vibranium is soft. Kryptonian skin also got vaporized by nuke.

Hardness = resistance to cutting / penetrating / scratching / denting / deforming

Superman's body was durable enough to smash right through the mountain (and it wasn't the snow he hit, you could hear a thunderous sound when he hit the mountain meaning that it was the snow). His body didn't lose any speed even after hitting the mountain, and he was falling down at the same speeds a normal human would. He stood back up without a single scratch. BTW, Superman is a 215lb man so he has the same mass as a normal human being. This just goes to show how durable they really are. Have Captain America (240lb man) fall down there with his shield and he'd smash some few inches of the mountain.

What is this supposed to mean? Superman's skin is harder than mountain rock? Hell, even steel is harder than mountain rock. It can withstand the impact of a 220 lb weight falling on mountain at supersonic speeds without scratch? Vibranium has withstood FAR worse as shown above in the gif, plus he didn't even take the damage directly all of a sudden as an impact as he was just slowed down, not insta-stopped.

They can't be taken as legit, I debunked them.

@apex_pretador: What facts are these based on? Source for any of these claims? When has these claims been made at all?

Odin:

Odin is a planet buster

Kryptonians:

Their heat vision is hotter than sun's core

Captain America:

He is strong enough to lift a car with one hand

Batman:

He can throw people with 25 tons of force

He is stronger than his comic counterpart

I've never seen this.

Various Spidermen:

Multi-hundred tonner

Being able to completely stop at 200+ ton train moving at full speed makes you a 100+ tonner.

Just a little advice, when making a whole thread dedicated to show off characters being overrated and saying: ''I've seen all of these claims'', then you should back them up with a source or something. I haven't seen any of the claims you've stated you've seen.

Odin - By one user (not named darkraiden). I won't name the particular user otherwise it would be a personal attack on that user.

Kryptonians - a LOT of time. I can atleast tell 5-6 users who said this and debated it.

Cap - Mostly his motorcycle throwing + lifting the metal structure off bucky + stopping the helicopter are calculated and people put him at 10 ton strength range and make these claims

Batman - This you don't know? Are you serios? This was debated by me when I was also debating with you on some other point. Some people who believe that his strength did not come from mech suit and was his own strength + some fan calcs.

OK. That doesn't mean he can lift this weight though.

I have said it again and will say it again, I won't personally nitpick and attack other viners.

It would actally be better if you did some research before overrating kryptonians.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By DarthAznable

• He can hurt superman

Who said any of that? Also Some of you people on this site are silly. Arguing over the most petty nonsense.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• He can hurt superman

Who said any of that? Also Some of you people on this site are silly. Arguing over the most petty nonsense.

Just like I said, I wont personally attack viners by showing who said that or when. I can just mention the instances related with claims

• Mech siut doesn't provide strength + fan calc
  • Mecu suit doesn't provide strength
  • Dodged a bullet point blank while moving like blurs, so he's faster than bullet
  • HV is lightspeed, he dodged it
  • ZS wanted to make him like comic counterpart, maybe even stronger and he did that.

these are the arguments associated with each of the particular claims. I'm not going to dig in deeper.

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

anything from the dceu.

/thread

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

3. MCU Thor

Claims:

• He can tank a nuke because he took on sokovia explosion and bifrost explosion, both more powerful than a Nuke
  • His strikes >>> any nuke ever
  • He can react to flash (No, please don't think it is comic flash and facepalm, it is just CW flash)
  • He rivals Quicksilver in speed

2. DCEU Doomsday

Claims:

• He tanked a nuke so he can tank anything
  • He can adapt to anything, including grey hulk;s punches (Luckily no one made a savage hulk vs DD debate)
  • His heat vision is far hotter than superman's which is hotter than core of the sun
  • He can absorb planet busting attacks and continue to grow stronger
  • Nothing except kryptonite can harm him, literally
  • He can adapt to reality warping
  • I am "not sure" if he can absorb galactus's or monarch's universal blasts (yes that was the claim when I asked "You think he can absorb galactus's blasts or monarch's explosion"?)
  • He is hypersonic

1. THE CHAMPION: DCEU Superman The Man of Steel

Claims:

• His heat vision is hotter than core of the sun (lol)
  • His heat vision is lightspeed (and it gets dodged so many times)
  • His reflexes are faster than light (yeah, and he can't blitz doomsday)
  • He can toss billion of tonnes into space (Oh well, can you tell me why did he have to slowly drag the 20,000 ton ship?)
  • He can blitz 616 Thor (slowdinson? Oh)
  • He turnes Bleeding edge Iron man into scrap, it is so extremely one sided that it is brutal mismatch spite (tell me do you need Bleeding edge IM feats?)
  • He can solo curbstomp all of the MCU at the same time without even trying, atleast till IG thanos comes out. (Shrink discs, TP, MCU Celestial, etc - do you even know these things?)
  • He can completely tank nukes without damage. He wasn't slightly damaged by BvS nuke, but was turned to Zombie because of kryptonite poisoning and radiation of nuke, which forced out the radiaton of sun from his cells, but he was unharmed. (Ok, nice theory, tell me is it fanfic or does it actually have a source?)
  • He just tanked without damage, punches from Zod who hits harder than a nuke (Yeah, Zod's punches totally blew up cities)
  • He hits harder than a nuke (totally)
  • He is far faster than MCU Quicksilver and as fast as FOX quicksilver (tell me again, what are his combat / reaction speed feats?)
  • He tanked 300 dB sound, which is as powerful as 239 MT nuke, about 16,000 times more powerful than hiroshima bomb, but all concentrated on him. It couldn't even crack the ground though. (But not before getting debunked , by me , in post 45)
  • He can easily move techtonic plates (oh wait, it was a not so clear news headline, and it is not like half the time they are misleading)
  • Superman can tear apart the black hole (It was NOT a black hole, just a gravity altering machine)
  • Superman is far, far denser than anything on earth, but he is still 215 lbs (Do you know what is density?)
  • Superman cannot be TP'd because he has never been TP'd. He is absolutely invulnerable to TP because this method never worked successfully to him, he has no weakness to TP. (Oh yeah, it totally works like this, not that he needs to show TP resistance)
  • He is supposed to be as powerful as his comic counterpart - post crisis (Where did you get this one from?)
  • Wolverine's claws would "bounce off" him if he tries to cut clark (No, not the movie wolverine, but COMIC Wolverine who could stab Gladiator and freaking IG Thanos)
  • He can break comic adamantium apart (Let him try to break movie adamantium first)

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers