The Sopranos: Make Your Own Ending

Jbourne_32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Jbourne_32

Those of you who have seen the epic tv show The Sopranos, would recall its very vague ending. I would like to know how comicviners wanted the show to end. While a case can be made that the final dinner scene implied the death of Tony, lets assume it didn't for the cases of this thread. So come up with your own ending. I really hoped like a comic book writer would see the cliffhanger ending as a good opportunity but whatevs.

Jbourne_32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So has no one seen the sopranos?

opthomasprime1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Attempted hit on Tony goes wrong Carmella gets killed instead and it sets up Tony's revenge in the Sopranos movie.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

Anything then what we got!

Jbourne_32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Jbourne_32

Anything then what we got!

Lol true. I was kind of hoping the show would end in tony's death. Maybe Furio coming back from Italy, joins New York and takes his vengeance on Tony and him and carmela lives happily

Attempted hit on Tony goes wrong Carmella gets killed instead and it sets up Tony's revenge in the Sopranos movie.

Screw John Wick this would make a much better revenge movie :)

Jbourne_32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No one else? I'm guessing the users on this site or either too old or too young for it. I actually was around 5 when the show came out but I recently watched the re-runs. I reccomend it to anyone, you may hate the characters but you'll love the show