The Ideal DC Comics animated series.

PurpleCandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Hello comics book fans, today's topic I wanted to talk about is what about a new DC Comics Cartoon, and what would make it perfect? When I say perfect, I mean an animated series that can be watched by all age groups and be enjoyed and talked about decades after it's last season.

So before I get started, there's one thing that I have to get out the way, and that's who would be the main character? Superman? Batman? Wonder Woman? Well that's a tough decision, as in my hypothetical universe, they would all become main characters eventually, but who would be the main character initially? And I know some may disagree, but I would have to go with Superman.

The first season can begin with baby Kal-El landing in Smallville, Kansas and is taken in by the Kents. But instead of skipping over to him being a high schooler, he should be a preteen. That way we can see life for this kid growing up, somewhat like in Man of Steel. Then after a few seasons is when he meets Kara-Zor-El. Then Clark and Kara-Zor-El can spend an entire season working together to stop a single villain, maybe Black Zero, Braniac, I'm not sure but not Darkseid or Doomsday. Then followed by that, Clark meets Superboy, and in that season the main antagonist is Lex Luthor and Cadmus. But the thing is, during those segments of the series, he is still "Clark" and an amateur superhero. So Clark while trying to take down someone as well-known and influential as Lex Luthor, knows that if he is going to be doing things like that, he has to create another identity rather than just hiding. So that is how he becomes, no not Superman, "The Blur", I know I am copying Smallville, but just listen.

So then after becoming well-known he draws the attention of another crime-fighter, Gotham's Dark Knight. So then they fight, then they realize "Wait why are we waiting, we should be like y'know teaming up". So ameatur Superman with his fellow kryptonians, and Batman with his fellow vigilantes (Nightwing and Batgirl) work together. But against who? I'm not sure, I guess it'll continue the last season with Lex Luthor and Lex creating Bizzaro, then they find a way to take down Bizzaro. Lex and Bizzaro are defeated. The world wants to know who to thank, Clark dons the cape and becomes Superman. I know that could've been done better, but moving on...

After that Superman will continue to meet new heroes, but the hero he met previously is still an ally. Until they actually become the Justice League.

What do you guys think?