The Horde (Warcraft Movie) VS Saurons Army (Movie)

Avatar image for rodrigogodofthunder
RodrigoGodOfThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The Horde with its entire army, commanded by Gul Dan and Black Hand vs Sauron with his entire armie ( Including the uruk hais from the two towers, and all ofthe creatures of Mordor, so no Balrog. However, the Nazgul are also part of the armie.)

Both have 1 week of prep.

Infinitias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Horde easily. The orcs in Warcraft are huge beasts, there is a scene in the Movie where a random orc tosses a horse multiple meters and a orc who solo's 2-3 armed guards. In LOTR the orcs are mindless and stupid who generally get solo'ed by random human footmen

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By HeroUp2112

Mordor's Armies easily. They not only VASTLY outnumber the Horde, but they have Trolls and Oliaphants. The Horde orcs would certainly take down more than their weight in ME orcs, but even without the ME heavy hitters the sheer weight of numbers would bring them down. Not to mention the Nazgul.

theCrazyBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By CitizenSentry

@heroup2112 said:

Mordor's Armies easily. They not only VASTLY outnumber the Horde, but they have Trolls and Oliaphants. The Horde orcs would certainly take down more than their weight in ME orcs.

You make it seem that Horde is solely comprised of Orcs which is completely untrue mate.

The horde includes many races

The Horde is made up of orcs, forsaken, tauren, trolls, blood elves, tauren, undead, ogres and most recently, goblins. Misunderstood and cast aside, these diverse and powerful races strive to overcome their differences and unite as one in order to win freedom for their people and prosper in a land that has come to hate them.In the Horde, action and strength are valued above diplomacy, and its leaders earn respect by the blade, wasting no time with politics. The brutality of the Horde's champions is focused, giving a voice to those who fight for survival

While i admit my knowledge of "Sauron's army" is relatively limited i do believe that the average size of an orc horde approximately 1-2 million (including all allies and races)

these races include:

• Orcs (obviously)
  • Undead
  • Forsaken
  • Tauren
  • Troll
  • Blood Elf
  • Goblin

all of which number in the several hundreds of thousands.

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citizensentry:

I assumed there were other types of beings in the Horde. As for their numbers, I was guestimating by the numbers I saw in the movie, which I generously estimated to be a few tens of thousands. The Mordor Armies shown in the LOTRs movies at least several hundred thousand, conservatively.

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saurons army stomps

USSJ3071

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sauron's army.

your forgetting it includes powerful trolls, artillery and nazgul. guldan vs nazgul would be an insane fight but nazgul eventually take him down and turn him into one of them. if its sauron with his ring, he can potentially solo with his huge mace thing.

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@ussj3071 said:

sauron's army.

your forgetting it includes powerful trolls, artillery and nazgul. guldan vs nazgul would be an insane fight but nazgul eventually take him down and turn him into one of them. if its sauron with his ring, he can potentially solo with his huge mace thing.

And you're forgetting that the horde in the WOW movie had 2 insanely powerful warlocks.

heigara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By heigara

sauron by himself is more than enough to clear, he is the original dark lord and he has power over both the spiritual and physical planes and nobody can take him down for good in either the alliance or the horde, also he can literally summon meteors, scorch the entire earth and even his basic attacks cause massive shockwaves that would blow them all away, also the witch king and the nazguls would also clear by themselves as they are far beyond in metaphyisical scaling, and the army of mordor is also far larger in numbers and has trolls, mumakils, spiders, dragons and many other monstrocities that would overwhelm the horde by themselves without even counting the endless orcs and the haradrim and easterlings

also this should be in vsbattles not general discussion