User Lists: 14

Bump

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Pretty interesting episode. I enjoyed seeing Jay and hope he stays around longer. I have a feeling Savitar will be the first big bad Barry just can't beat alone, so he'll need the combined power of himself, Jay, Wally, and Jesse together to banish Savitar into the speed force permanently. Basically Savitar will call for a team up of the entire Flash Family the show has accumulated.

I couldn't enjoy the final Christmas scene though. The entire time I was on edge thinking Savitar would appear out of nowhere and kill someone. Zoom has ruined feelsy family gatherings for all time.

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I loved this episode. I think it's the best of the whole season so far.

I loved how we finally got to see Jay Garrick in action. Those scenes with him were cool.

And I'm so glad they've finally stopped being stupid and are letting Wally train. They obviously need all the help they can get to fight Savitar, why not add another speedster to the team. Besides, NOT training him and allowing his superpowers to never be tested is far more dangerous than allowing him to test himself.

Seriously, think about it. This kid has incredible powers, he needs to train with them, otherwise he may lose control of them and somebody would get hurt. Imagine if we didn't train cops how to use their guns before allowing them to carry.

qdavis44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrmonster: Lol with all the innocent shootings that's already happening

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think the writers for Flash have definitely stepped it up in terms of keeping me interested. Barry has obviously gotten more competent since defeating Zoom, and the writers have definitely shown that Flashpoint has had negative effects through the CWverse. His episode was definitely the strongest of the other four shows in the Crossover, and the stuff with Savitar while slightly unoriginal/PIS driven (the Plot device of the box) seems to be well done. I like the direction the show is going in and have really become much more interested in it.

Thad45

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@georgewbush: Now if they can just completely abandon the monster of the week format...

Thedarkking25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

why tf does this say s2 -.-