Supergirl TV show moving to CW Network

gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Ok i have not personally got a chance to catch up on DC TV, i have only seem Arrow Seasons 1-3 and the 1st Season of The Flash. Plus my knowledge of DC in general is limited, do bear with me. That being said i have some questions... Now i heard The Flash has crossover with Sugergirl on CBS using the Multiverse plot and that somehow they confirmed the 90s Flash show as another Earth in the Multiverse. If the Earth Arrow/The Flash/Legends of Tomorrow are all "Earth One" and Sugergirl is "Earth-2" are they staying separate Eartmths even though she is moving to CW Network? Last Superman is coming to Season 2, and they have hinted toward Bruce Wayne existing in Arrowverse with the newspaper from the future in Flash. Where dies this leave DCEU? WWhich Earth is that? Thoughts on any of this?

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2 the_stegman  Moderator

Supergirl will stay on her own Earth.

gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_stegman: ok cool that helps, so her and that version of Superman are on Cinematic Earth 2, what Earth is the DC Extended Universe and the 90s Flash show? Does this mean that because of the Multivers, Nolanverse, Gotham, other Batman and Superman movies... Smallville the possibility is endless. Are these other Cinematic Earths in the Multiverse?

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

@gingerpenny: I say main Arrowverse is Earth One. Earth 2 is the universe that Zoom is from, Supergirl is Earth 3. etc.

We don't know if all DC stuff is in the multiverse. I remember Zach Snyder said the CWverse and DCEU existed in a Multiverse. But I don't know about Smallville, Nolan and prior works.

“So that’s the thing that I’ve embraced, and as opposed to just trying to shoehorn all these story lines into a single universe, we let the characters exist in multi-universe, and therefore it’s a lot more fun and it’s a lot more value for the audience. They get to see their favorite and most beloved characters on different adventures at the same time, in different universes. And it really makes the meal a lot richer and a lot more fun. And I think that’s really the joy of what we’re trying to do over here at DC"-Zack Snyder

gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_stegman: well they have already stated within the shows that Arrowverse is Earth 1 and Earth 2 is Supergirl, i figured that much out. Also i only ask about Nolanverse because it was kinda meant to kick off the DCEU originally and i ask about older movies and shows because also made ckear within the show was, like i said, that the 90s Flash is a separate Earth

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

@gingerpenny: Technically Zoom's Earth is Earth 2, that's what they call it.

gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_stegman: ok who is Zoom like i said limited knowledge of DC

gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So Arrowverse Earth 1, Zoom's world is Earth 2, Supergirl is Earth 3, and ill guess DC Extended Universe is Earth 4, then so on and so forth for the rest if DCs Movies and TV Shows

It does make some sense for the Arrowverse to be the main Earth rather than DC Extended Universe, because Arrow did come out before Man of Steel... Also im glad DC is embracing the Multiverse idea instead of doing the exact same thing as Marvel. Even though Marvel kinda has their own versions of Multiverse

gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also i hope this version of Superman does what none of the others have been able to do for me... bring true good and justice, do what is right because its right, and for the most part bring me hope as Superman is meant to do.

Avatar image for deactivated-5988def3424a7
deactivated-5988def3424a7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

Your a little late on the announcement aspect lol.

Avatar image for emperorxhadesx420
EmperorxHadesx420

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

True good and justice?? Lmao what the hell is that supposed to mean??

gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

look if you all dont want to help me with some answers then dont bother, i know im behind, i know im late on the announcement, im stuck in the damn mountains at the moment. PLUS what i meant by that is the DC Extended Superman is a D-Bag, while he was decent in Man of Steel, he completely disappointed in Dawn of Justice... so what i mean is i want a Superman that doesnt just kill random terrorist or Zod for that matter, a Superman that rushes the injured people to the hospital, with his incredible speed and flight, that got blown to Hell in the Capital at his hearing... Understand now

gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By gingerpenny

I can live with a few bad guys dying at the hands of Batman, with the way beats men brutally and can afford to slow down hold back too much, but Superman has that option, i get Zod made him choose and he did what he had to do, but that dude that had Lois... he could have took the gun from him faster than the man could think to shoot Lois, without taking him through a brick wall at 100s of Mph.

gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@black_panther18: for the record I did hear and Know about Supergirl moving to CW way back when they announced it, if you read the OP, i just wanted some thoughts on it, and that Superman would be joining