Star Wars comics

Swagger462

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

Because Disney owns both Star Wars and Marvel, Star Wars comic books are going to move over to Marvel and Dark Horse will stop printing them. With that in mind and the fact that everything outside of the films and the Clone Wars series has been retconned. I have heard from a few people that All those stories that are no longer considered cannon will not be reprinted by Marvel. I'm not sure if it's true or not but I'm not wanting to risk waiting. So, finally my question is: What are some Star Wars comics and novels you guy recommend so I can grab some more stuff before it's potentially too late?

So far I have read and enjoyed Legacy and am enjoying Darth Maul: Son of Dathomir

I did not enjoy the origin story of Boba Fett and I thought Darth Maul: Death Sentence was entertaining, but nothing special.

Anywho, those are the only stories I've read and so with that in mind, bring on your recommendations!

joshjewlob44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

epic warmster

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@swagger462: The classic Marvel series (which also isn't canon anymore) is getting a reprint next year.

As for my recommendations, my personal favorite is the X-wing: Rogue Squadron series.

SmashBrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By SmashBrawler

If you liked Legacy I recommend Republic, especially the issues starring Quinlan Vos, which are from the same creative team from Legacy (John Ostrander and Jan Duursema). Duursema also worked on a badass Darth Maul mini simply titled "Darth Maul".