Spoilers Zack Snyder (BVS)

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

In this interview Zack Snyder justifies Batman killing in BvS:

This is really weird, In that scene from TDKR, I never interpretated that as Batman killing the goon I always thought that he shot her on the shoulder. The whole point of Batman fight against the Joker, is that Batman didn't have the nerve to kill the Joker, If he had already killed then It's unexplainable why he couldn't kill the Joker.

Besides There never appears a bullet hole and the glasses of the mutant were intact:

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for darknightspideyfanboy
darknightspideyfanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Congratulations BvS! Lol it seem Zack Snyder is being inspired by the golden age version of the characters if true does this mean we'll see a WW bondage scene soon Lol

Slayz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's the part that I hate the most.

If Batman is killing goons... Why is he not killing Joker?

Makes no sense. And TDKR Batman didn't even kill goons, so this still doesn't make sense.

righteous300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slayz said:

Makes no sense. And TDKR Batman didn't even kill goons, so this still doesn't make sense.

I don't think it was killing for the sake of killing. More like, if it's him against a guy with a machine guy that guy will probably end up dead. But if it's him against someone with a knife, then 9/10 just a couple broken bones. It all depends on the situation that he's put in. But, he's not going all Raid Redemption on people, slicing necks and stabbing people just for the sake of doing it.

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He is not killing The Joker, because if he kills The Joker The Joker wins...

THIS MAKES NO SENSE NOW, if Batman kills, The Joker wins, because its turn out, Batman is just another person, just using an ugly costume.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Congratulations BvS! Lol it seem Zack Snyder is being inspired by the golden age version of the characters if true does this mean we'll see a WW bondage scene soon Lol

That would be fun.

darknightspideyfanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

darknightspideyfanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathpoolthet1000: with awesome gadgets, cars, plane, is a martial artist and his a billionaire but yes just another person in a ugly costume ;p

Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

The most frustrating part might be, how actively criticism was ignored here. People hate Superman killing and think you failed to show whatever thing this might have been meant to be or not to be. Screw that your Zack Snyder you're perfect your movie is a friggin masterpiece everyone who doesn't like any part of it is just some dumb hater anyways. Batman is best if he kills ALL THE FRIGGIN TIME!

Space_Coyote

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

@slayz said:

Yeah that's been bugging me too. And why stop with the Joker? He might as well take out his entire rouges gallery since they're far more dangerous than common street thugs.

Avatar image for youknowwhattodo
youknowwhattodo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

This certainly makes a potential Red Hood film interesting since Batman already kills in this universe....

Avatar image for deactivated-5c9535a734784
deactivated-5c9535a734784

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

So he gets to make superman kill and now batman? Great.

darknightspideyfanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soldierofel: On film Tim Burton beat him to that honestly lol

Avatar image for deactivated-5967bf6197d40
deactivated-5967bf6197d40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@slayz said:

Yeah that's been bugging me too. And why stop with the Joker? He might as well take out his entire rouges gallery since they're far more dangerous than common street thugs.

Ahh, BvS, the gift that keeps on giving XD

AkshSarpanch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stahlflamme: I agree Chris, Jeremy and ThFlickpick all were fine with it. I mean they mentioned that but never bothered by it. I was going 'Oh shit! Batman, what the fuck?! Oh shit, did you just.......he did it again....damn, now again?'

I was shocked to see him. Not angry no happy. Really surprised. I don't know what to think. Is Zack making early 39's batman?

wrucebayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman never killed in TDKR, so this "brutal" version of Batman Snyder envisions doesn't exist.

He keeps feeling the need to justify various aspects of both MoS and BvS. Goes to show how little faith he has in the films he makes.

Mfundroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman doesn't kill, but when he does it's because he's Batman. "It's manslaughter not murder" is what I read from some website that spoke about this.