So how many times did Deathstroke beat Batman ?! and how many times Batman beat him ?!

DCfan2015

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I always wanted to know that since the only fight where Deathstroke was able to win was the first time ever they face off with each other and won the fight but he was hurt soo bad after the fight to the point that he lost to a punk later and said that Batman was better fighter and he would have lost without his enhancements and would hate to face Batman without his enhancements

Add to that that he always lose to Batman in every movie,TV show,game....so i would like to know where did the "Deathstroke have more wins on Batman" came from ?! also in comics how many times did Batman beat him ?!

Avatar image for ninjawarrior268
NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By NinjaWarrior268

Deathstroke only really won in one of his old comics. Batman one shotted Deathstroke in an issue of Batman/Superman and beat him with Dick/Tim's help in infinite crisis. The other time, Deathstroke surprised Batman while he was driving the batplane and they stalemated in the new Deathstroke series.

DCfan2015

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By DCfan2015

@ninjawarrior268 said:

Deathstroke only really won in one of his old comics. Batman one shotted Deathstroke in an issue of Batman/Superman and beat him with Dick/Tim's help in infinite crisis. The other time, Deathstroke surprised Batman while he was driving the batplane and they stalemated in the new Deathstroke series.

So there is no other Deathstroke wins i'm missing ?!

then why Deathstroke fans keep say that Deathstroke have more wins on Batman ...how they are fans to Deathstroke if they don't know that ?!

that remind me ....they also keep say that Slade have beaten ALL JL members at once..which as far as i know is not true unless i'm missing something.

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for elijah_c_washington
Elijah_C_Washington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The score is 1-1 with actual fights between the two with no critical context.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By renamed040924

As far as I know, here are a list of all their fights:

1. The old fight from Deathstroke's series. Slade won quite convincingly, he explained that he was stronger, faster, and while Batman was trained to fight, he was trained to kill. It made a lot of sense and was well written, so it's the most indicative.
  2. Batman oneshotting Slade in an issue of Batman/Superman. However this was a flying bat-kick to the back of the head when Slade was distracted and completely off guard. Not indicative of anything really.
  3. Batman beat Deathstroke during Infinite Crisis, but it was only with Nightwing AND Robin's help. Slade couldn't beat all three at once. If anything, this further confirms Batman as being unable to cope with Deathstroke and his physical enhancements, as he needed huge help.
  4. Their second most recent fight where Slade was trying to assassinate someone and Batman ambushed him. Slade once again took the advantage, seemingly knocking Batman out and going back to his hit. However, as soon as he was off-guard, Batman stood up and smashed Slade over the head with his own rifle, knocking him out. I count this as a legitimate win, Batman couldn't cope with Slade's physical advantage, but legitimately outsmarted him. About the only time Batman has ever actually used stealth in combat.
  5. Their most recent fight in the N52 where Slade was mentally and physically off his game, but still physically superior to Batman, and the fight ended in a stalemate. Seemed to imply that if Slade were at 100%, Batman wouldn't have been able to keep up.
DCfan2015

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By DCfan2015

@elijah_c_washington said:

@dcfan2015: The Batman/Superman annual is arguably noncanon, and I believe it was implied Deathstroke lost on purpose during Infinite Crisis. When it was just Batman and Deathstroke in an actual fight between the two with no critical context, the score's 1-1.

Oh didn't know that ...but didn't they say (correct me on this) that all Before-new52 Batman story is canon to New52 Batman ?!

So It's true then that Deathstroke don't have more wins on Batman

Elijah_C_Washington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dcfan2015 said:

@elijah_c_washington said:

@dcfan2015: The Batman/Superman annual is arguably noncanon, and I believe it was implied Deathstroke lost on purpose during Infinite Crisis. When it was just Batman and Deathstroke in an actual fight between the two with no critical context, the score's 1-1.

Oh didn't know that ...but didn't they say (correct me on this) that all Before-new52 Batman story is canon to New52 Batman ?!

I'm not sure. I know for a fact that it's not the same for Deathstroke.

DCfan2015

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto:

Alright, thank you for that great reply....So to you it's 1-1 or 2-1 in Batman favor ?!(If you count the Infinite Crisis fight)

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dcfan2015: I wouldn't count the Infinite Crisis fight, on the basis that it just was not Batman vs Deathstroke. It was Batman, Nightwing and Robin vs Deathstroke, which if anything should count as a win for Deathstroke since it took all three of them just to beat him in the first place. But, being as fair as possible, I would say the score is 1-1.

DCfan2015

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By DCfan2015

@ecstaticgrace said:

@dcfan2015: The Slade beating the JL thing that's overplayed.

I could somewhat give him the Wally thing if we assume Wally wasn't paying attention Slade didn't react to Wally though he predicted where he'd attack him from.

I forgot how he took out Kyle but the rest of the characters were Hawkman, Elongated Man, Green Arrow, Black Canary so it wasn't really the main or big ones excluding Wally and Kyle.

So just like i thought he didn't face off with Batman,Superman,WonderWomen,Green Lantren,MM,Flash at once and beat them ....again how the Deathstroke fans keep repeat that lie about Slade beating all JL memebers at once and often brought up when people talk about what batman did to JL bloodlusted members in Endgame ....I'm starting to wonder if they are even Deathstroke fans at all.

Elijah_C_Washington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dcfan2015: The only actual encounter Deathstroke had with the whole justice league, he just set off a several million dollar flash bang and escaped.

DCfan2015

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dcfan2015: I wouldn't count the Infinite Crisis fight, on the basis that it just was not Batman vs Deathstroke. It was Batman, Nightwing and Robin vs Deathstroke, which if anything should count as a win for Deathstroke since it took all three of them just to beat him in the first place. But, being as fair as possible, I would say the score is 1-1.

Well, I agree with you on 1 - 1

i also don't count that fight....One day we will get a fight from start to finish between the two to end all debate .

DCfan2015

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elijah_c_washington: and that's what i know as well ...i thought he had a fight with them that i didn't know about.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dcfan2015: Oh and about the JLA thing, with prep time, Deathstroke was able to nearly defeat the Justice League B-Team. That's Wally West, Zatanna, Green Arrow, rookie Kyle Rayner, and a couple other B-tier guys. When faced with the JLA A-team (Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, etc) Deathstroke didn't even try to fight, he just set off a multimillion dollar flashbang and escaped.

DCfan2015

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: Thanks again, I know about that...i just thought there was another fight i didn't know about

and TBH Deathstroke with prep time "nearly defeat" the B-Team is not great feat to me at all like the Batman feat going against Bloodlusted A-Team JL members with NO prep time and beat them....but that's my opinion anyway.

NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By NinjaWarrior268

@nickzambuto said:

1. Batman beat Deathstroke during Infinite Crisis, but it was only with Nightwing AND Robin's help. Slade couldn't beat all three at once. If anything, this further confirms Batman as being unable to cope with Deathstroke and his physical enhancements, as he needed huge help.

It does not confirm anything. If a number is greater than a sum of parts then the number is greater than the parts. If the parts are greater than the number, then the number is greater than the parts. But if the sum is greater than a number, it says nothing about the parts vs the number.

Batman can beat Deathstroke, so obviously the whole bat family would win against him. The only way to prove Deathstroke would've beaten Batman from that fight is if he beat the batfamily, which he didn't. All we know is the bat family won and Batman still could've won. Unless I'm oversimplfying it by assuming you're using abc logic and the bat family thought they had to team up in order to win as part of the plot

NinjaWarrior268

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By NinjaWarrior268

@nickzambuto said:

@dcfan2015: Oh and about the JLA thing, with prep time, Deathstroke was able to nearly defeat the Justice League B-Team. That's Wally West, Zatanna, Green Arrow, rookie Kyle Rayner, and a couple other B-tier guys. When faced with the JLA A-team (Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, etc) Deathstroke didn't even try to fight, he just set off a multimillion dollar flashbang and escaped.

He still lost tho and he's not really a match for the JLA. Team wasn't prepared to fight him, they fought Deathstroke one at a time and Deathstroke made a surprise attack on most of the team. Flash didn't raise his senses to see Deathstroke in slow motion so he ran into the sword. Deathstroke hit Zatanna in the rib cage while saying an incantation. He used a plastic bag to suffocate Canary while she was doing a canary cry. Green Arrow dodged Deathstroke's sword but didn't know he was trying to cut his arrows. Atom got hit by a laser pointer then though the light shouldn't have worked on him. Deathstroke was able to beat Green Lantern for no reason.

None of these moves would work against the superior mind and skill of Batman. The other time Deathstroke fought the JLA, he brought a team of titans and a kyptonite sword to fight Supergirl. I think you know this already but since you're wanking Deathstroke again, I wanted to make this reponse

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Elijah_C_Washington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ninjawarrior268: I'm sorry Deathstroke beat your favorite character. I really am. But we don't have the power to change these things, and we can only move forward.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By never give up

Dude is always complaining about Deathstroke. I hope Deathstroke gets put into the DCEU.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto said:
  1. Batman beat Deathstroke during Infinite Crisis, but it was only with Nightwing AND Robin's help. Slade couldn't beat all three at once. If anything, this further confirms Batman as being unable to cope with Deathstroke and his physical enhancements, as he needed huge help.

It does not confirm anything. If a number is greater than a sum of parts then the number is greater than the parts. If the parts are greater than the number, then the number is greater than the parts. But if the sum is greater than a number, it says nothing about the parts vs the number.

Batman can beat Deathstroke, so obviously the whole bat family would win against him. The only way to prove Deathstroke would've beaten Batman from that fight is if he beat the batfamily, which he didn't. All we know is the bat family won and Batman still could've won. Unless I'm oversimplfying it by assuming you're using abc logic and the bat family thought they had to team up in order to win as part of the plot

what

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. The old fight from Deathstroke's series. Slade won quite convincingly, he explained that he was stronger, faster, and while Batman was trained to fight, he was trained to kill. It made a lot of sense and was well written, so it's the most indicative.
  2. Batman oneshotting Slade in an issue of Batman/Superman. However this was a flying bat-kick to the back of the head when Slade was distracted and completely off guard. Not indicative of anything really.
  3. Batman beat Deathstroke during Infinite Crisis, but it was only with Nightwing AND Robin's help. Slade couldn't beat all three at once. If anything, this further confirms Batman as being unable to cope with Deathstroke and his physical enhancements, as he needed huge help.
  4. Their second most recent fight where Slade was trying to assassinate someone and Batman ambushed him. Slade once again took the advantage, seemingly knocking Batman out and going back to his hit. However, as soon as he was off-guard, Batman stood up and smashed Slade over the head with his own rifle, knocking him out. I count this as a legitimate win, Batman couldn't cope with Slade's physical advantage, but legitimately outsmarted him. About the only time Batman has ever actually used stealth in combat.
  5. Their most recent fight in the N52 where Slade was mentally and physically off his game, but still physically superior to Batman, and the fight ended in a stalemate. Seemed to imply that if Slade were at 100%, Batman wouldn't have been able to keep up.

Just to add to #4 the fight where batman hit Slade with his own rifle was during the time Slade was amnesiac. His fighting skills were fine as he still operated on instinct but he didn't remember to much about his mercenary career so batman technically beat a less experienced Slade. How Slade being without some of his memories impacts him would be debatable (all though I doubt Slade would have gave batman free shots if he remembered there prior fight).

deathstroke52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

DCfan2015 marked this as the best answer

What issues were #4 and 5?

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathstroke52: Detective Comics #710, and Deathstroke v3 #5. The first fight was pre-52 while the latter was new-52.

Avatar image for bullet_to_the_head
Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dcfan2015: The Slade beating the JL thing that's overplayed.

I could somewhat give him the Wally thing if we assume Wally wasn't paying attention Slade didn't react to Wally though he predicted where he'd attack him from.

I forgot how he took out Kylebut the rest of the characters were Hawkman, Elongated Man, Green Arrow, Black Canary so it wasn't really the main or big ones excluding Wally and Kyle.

He broke Kyle's Hand after Kyle tried to punch him

Avatar image for bullet_to_the_head
Bullet_to_the_Head

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers