Smallville Clark replaces Superman in BvS - How would things change?

ganon15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ganon15
No Caption Provided

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#2  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Probably would have saved Martha by himself.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99
deactivated-5b60e98a8eb99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't he way stronger than DCEU Superman?

reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't he way stronger than DCEU Superman?

And way, way faster.

Avatar image for themultiversity
TheMultiversity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doomsday would have got thrown into the sun.

Avatar image for deactivated-5967bf6197d40
deactivated-5967bf6197d40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He doesn't fight Batman cause he's not that stupid, saves his mom with no trouble and takes out Doomsday a heck of a lot easier. He also would've tried to defend himself to the public rather than running to Antarctica because he was sad about them bullying him.

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Handles everything himself and with ease.

Kairan1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

#8  Edited By Kairan1979

Smallville Clark Kent had something DCEU Superman never had - Chloe Sullivan.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9
deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for theawesomeflashsandiego32
theawesomeflashsandiego32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He solos the whole universe.

those_eyes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Smallville Clark would have baby shaked.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nicksmi56: did u actually watch smallville?

Sure did! And slowly catching up on Season 11 as well!

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By buttersdaman000

@DammeFavour said:

@nicksmi56: did u actually watch smallville?

First thing I thought lol

@nicksmi56 said:

He doesn't fight Batman cause he's not that stupid, saves his mom with no trouble and takes out Doomsday a heck of a lot easier. He also would've tried to defend himself to the public rather than running to Antartica because he was sad about them bullying him.

• He's forced into fighting Batman to save his mom.....I don't really see this going much differently if the circumstances are the same. Honestly, Smallville Clark wouldn't even have tried to reason initially. He would speed blitz, own bruce, and somehow prove that he's a good guy. So yeah, you're right, there actually wouldn't be a fight.
  • Assuming the situation is the same, he can't save his mom since he doesn't know where she is.....maybe with his speed/hearing but that just defeats the fun of this
  • Owns Doomsday of course so he doesn't die
  • Eh.....yeah he would get sad....and toolish to boot, probably go into a mood after the senate explosion, run back to his cabin and mope...the guy never took criticism well lol only difference is that Smallville would be more vocal about it initially so he wouldn't appear moody throughout the whole movie like DCEU Superman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000:

• Except Tweedledumb over there isn't even in contact with Lex. Instead he just stares at a timer to know when to kill Martha....even when Batman is clearly taking apart his forces outside. So yeah, knock out Lex, speed over there and take out everyone before they can react and save her. Batman shouldn't even come into the equation. Also Smallville Clark reasoned a lot, and he does so even more in Season 11. So not sure where that came from.
  • Super hearing.
  • Yep.
  • But he wouldn't fly off to cry in Antarctica. He'd say something to defend himself. Heck, he did it all the time to Lex. Also he'd probably try to, oh I don't know, figure out who blew up the Senate.
  • Also he wouldn't say the most un-Superman line of all time "Men don't stay good."
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000:

• Except Tweedledumb over there isn't even in contact with Lex. Instead he just stares at a timer to know when to kill Martha....even when Batman is clearly taking apart his forces outside. So yeah, knock out Lex, speed over there and take out everyone before they can react and save her. Batman shouldn't even come into the equation. Also Smallville Clark reasoned a lot, and he does so even more in Season 11. So not sure where that came from.
  • Super hearing.
  • Yep.
  • But he wouldn't fly off to cry in Antarctica. He'd say something to defend himself. Heck, he did it all the time to Lex. Also he'd probably try to, oh I don't know, figure out who blew up the Senate.
  • Also he wouldn't say the most un-Superman line of all time "Men don't stay good."
  • KGBeast? This is assuming he's stuck in the same situation though....he wouldn't know where his mom is. I didn't read season 11, but I don't remember Smallville ever reasoning from the jump when his friends/family were in danger.
  • Assuming he could use super-hearing, yeah, but kind of kills the fun
  • He'd defend himself, but he'd still act like a mopey tool especially after the senate blows up. Agreed that he would try to find out.
  • It's "I guess no one stays good in this world", and while I disagree with your assessment of the line since actions speak louder than words, I agree Smallville wouldn't say it.
GunsNRoses23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the movie is better and alot of bullshit is solved much more easily.

MegaSharkLaser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He wouldn't die.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nicksmi56 said:

@buttersdaman000:

• Super hearing.
  • Yep.
  • KGBeast? This is assuming he's stuck in the same situation though....he wouldn't know where his mom is. I didn't read season 11, but I don't remember Smallville ever reasoning from the jump when his friends/family were in danger.
  • He'd defend himself, but he'd still act like a mopey tool especially after the senate blows up. Agreed that he would try to find out.
  • It's "I guess no one stays good in this world", and while I disagree with your assessment of the line since actions speak louder than words, I agree Smallville wouldn't say it.
  • Yeah, KGBeast. And like I said before, super-hearing. Sure, it's an easy fix, but it also kills the fun when a hero's powers suddenly stop working to preserve the plot.
  • Well of course he'd be sad about it. A bunch of people just died and he couldn't save them. I'm mainly mad at the "Waaaahhhh, I'm sad! I'm leaving for Antarctica!" bit.
  • I mean his actions are pretty bad as well, but that's a whole other discussion.
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000 said:
@nicksmi56 said:

@buttersdaman000:

• Super hearing.
  • Yep.
  • Yeah, KGBeast. And like I said before, super-hearing. Sure, it's an easy fix, but it also kills the fun when a hero's powers suddenly stop working to preserve the plot.
  • Well of course he'd be sad about it. A bunch of people just died and he couldn't save them. I'm mainly mad at the "Waaaahhhh, I'm sad! I'm leaving for Antarctica!" bit.
  • I mean his actions are pretty bad as well, but that's a whole other discussion.
  • Yeah, agreed, but Snyder explained he felt adding in super-hearing scene would be too dark so he opted out. It wasn't just a contrivance. A bad decision to leave it out though.
  • Yeah, he'd say "Waaahhhh, i'm sad! I'm going to the farm to look through my telescope and wait for someone to complain to" lol
  • Eh, we likely wouldn't agree ha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000:

• "Too dark"? What the heck does that even mean?
  • Didn't we already agree that he would probably focus all his attention on finding out who blew up the freaking Senate? Like seriously, DCEU Superman just straight up throws in the towel cause he's feeling bad at the moment. It's just crap. Smallville Clark, even when he took his sadness to the extreme and completely renounced his human side, was at least still helping people, because he knew it was the right thing to do. In fact, the reason he renounced his human side was to be better at helping people. BvS makes it seem like Superman doesn't even want to help people, and is only doing it because he feels some misguided sense that Jonathan would want him to. And what really sucks about that is that it's a complete 180 from one of the main good things they did in MoS: establishing that he felt an inescapable drive to help others. They completely got rid of that here. Now when he's sad, it's just time to pack it in and run to the Arctic. Even when Pa convinces him to come back, it's not because "They need you." It's "Man, you've got a good girlfriend." What the hell even is this film?
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000:

• "Too dark"? What the heck does that even mean?
  • Didn't we already agree that he would probably focus all his attention on finding out who blew up the freaking Senate? Like seriously, DCEU Superman just straight up throws in the towel cause he's feeling bad at the moment. It's just crap. Smallville Clark, even when he took his sadness to the extreme and completely renounced his human side, was at least still helping people, because he knew it was the right thing to do. In fact, the reason he renounced his human side was to be better at helping people. BvS makes it seem like Superman doesn't even want to help people, and is only doing it because he feels some misguided sense that Jonathan would want him to. And what really sucks about that is that it's a complete 180 from one of the main good things they did in MoS: establishing that he felt an inescapable drive to help others. They completely got rid of that here. Now when he's sad, it's just time to pack it in and run to the Arctic. Even when Pa convinces him to come back, it's not because "They need you." It's "Man, you've got a good girlfriend." What the hell even is this film?
  • IDK, it seems like a the type of scene he described would fit in perfectly with the weight he tried to express was on Supermans shoulder. It's a missed opprotunity for sure.
  • Yeah, however, i'm pretty sure I said he would do that after moping. Yep, agreed there. You said the most un-superman line was "no one stays good in this world?", nah, it isn't. It's "You are my world" 100%, and the scene on the mountain only adds to it. Nothing in the movie jaded me as much as that tbh....focusing too much on human qualities is a problem i've always had with Superman, yet could never properly identify until recently. Even with the faults, I had hopes the DCEU Superman would be more like my favorite runs of the character in that regard at least, but BvS kind of shat all over that :/

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000: The funny thing is I didn't even mean to go that in-depth, it just came out while I was typing XD but glad we agree :)

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000: The funny thing is I didn't even mean to go that in-depth, it just came out while I was typing XD but glad we agree :)

Ha yeah me too

PeterParkerJr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I really need to watch Smallville.

GoodFella

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He doesn't fight Batman cause he's not that stupid, saves his mom with no trouble and takes out Doomsday a heck of a lot easier. He also would've tried to defend himself to the public rather than running to Antarctica because he was sad about them bullying him.

#Dead

Costy21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Costy21

*He s gonna defend himself to the public

*Kick Batman`s ass like he did in the comics

*Saves Martha by himself ( light-speed and his super hearing was op af in the tv series)

*Doomsday gets BFRed before he realizes the fight has begun

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He saves the day with ease.