Should nightwing and redhood appear in the next batman solo movie?

werkudoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Or at least either of them

Revive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nightwing would be cool. I'm not a big red hood fan, but I like Dick.

werkudoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By werkudoro

@revive: right and who should take that role?

exav3n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#4  Edited By exav3n

i would not mind a whole bat family in arkham movie

black_wreath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 109

I'd rather them than Deathstroke.

Soaring

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It depends on how much Batman's world is expanded on in Justice League

If they don't do a lot, then it might be a bit much to introduce both of them in the same film - that is unless the story is centred around Bats and his relation to the sidekicks

But yes, I would like to see either of them or both depending on plot

@black_wreath

Not a Deathstroke fan?

black_wreath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soaring: I love Deathstroke, I'm a big Titans fan.

Understand my position?

Soaring

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Understand my position?

Gotcha

I doubt though, we are going to see a Titans film anytime soon; which is a shame as there's a wealth of stories to tell

black_wreath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soaring said:
@black_wreath said:

Understand my position?

Gotcha

I doubt though, we are going to see a Titans film anytime soon; which is a shame as there's a wealth of stories to tell

I have more faith now that Geoff Johns has more power, he owes at least part of his success to writing them. That Cyborg slot in the film schedule should be a Titans movie, that's just logic.

Deathstroke can be redeemed if he continually gets away when encountering JL members, but TT are the ones who finally get him in a true underdog story, I would forgive everything if they did that.

Soaring

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soaring said:
@black_wreath said:

Understand my position?

Gotcha

I have more faith now that Geoff Johns has more power, he owes at least part of his success to writing them. That Cyborg slot in the film schedule should be a Titans movie, that's just logic.

Deathstroke can be redeemed if he continually gets away when encountering JL members, but TT are the ones who finally get him in a true underdog story, I would forgive everything if they did that.

Would you go for the traditional era Titans with Dick (Robin/Nightwing) or Johns era with Tim & Kon-el

black_wreath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soaring said:
@black_wreath said:
@soaring said:
@black_wreath said:

Understand my position?

Gotcha

Would you go for the traditional era Titans with Dick (Robin/Nightwing) or Johns era with Tim & Kon-el

Nightwing should be a priority, he is the patriarch of them all. The Wolfman/Perez 4 (Cy/Star/BB/Rae) pretty much need to be in, no-brainer there. A team of those five would be the most efficient adaptation and accessible to the mainstream.

Others I'd love to see are: Donna, Ravager, Bart, Cassie, Bunker and of course Terra.

I believe we'll see Conner on TV like Wally. Poor Tim, I don't have a place for him.

Soaring

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soaring said:

Nightwing should be a priority, he is the patriarch of them all. The Wolfman/Perez 4 (Cy/Star/BB/Rae) pretty much need to be in, no-brainer there. A team of those five would be the most efficient adaptation and accessible to the mainstream.

Others I'd love to see are: Donna, Ravager, Bart, Cassie, Bunker and of course Terra.

I believe we'll see Conner on TV like Wally. Poor Tim, I don't have a place for him.

Haha

Yeah Tim's always back of the queue, even though he's probably my fav Robin

I prefer the Johns era stuff in the comics, but I think it'd be a stretch to get them onscreen as they're a few generations down from the original lot & it'd seem weird jumping to them without seeing Dick and co.

wrucebayne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nightwing, yes. Red Hood, no.

RDClip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd like to see Nightwing and Oracle in small roles (perhaps even cameos). I think in the first Batfleck movie, Jason should not appear, but should be discussed heavily as everyone still believes he is dead. Perhaps in a end credit sequence we see or hear of the Red Hoods actions to set up a sequel where Jason could play an important role.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All I want is a scene or flashback that pays homage to "A Death in the Family". They've already teased the Hell out of us in BvS, and then again in Suicide Squad revolving Robins death/murder, so I think the next Batman solo will show us how it went down....finally

Avatar image for deactivated-5988def3424a7
deactivated-5988def3424a7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

BOTH! I don't understand the Jason hate.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

Only Dick. Leave Jason for later.

jumpstart55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

I would be fine with either or...But preferably both please!

judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@revive said:

Nightwing would be cool. I'm not a big red hood fan, but I like Dick.

No Caption Provided

black_wreath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soaring said:
@black_wreath said:
@soaring said:

Haha

Yeah Tim's always back of the queue, even though he's probably my fav Robin

I prefer the Johns era stuff in the comics, but I think it'd be a stretch to get them onscreen as they're a few generations down from the original lot & it'd seem weird jumping to them without seeing Dick and co.

He's my favourite Robin too, ironically.

I have a place for him: He can begin training to be Robin in the Batman movie. I'd love the next Batman movie to be from Tim's point of view seeing the underbelly of Gotham for the first time like the Neo to Bruce's Morpheus.

The animated series 5 are simply too iconic now to not be in the movie, if they weren't there many would be angry. Including me...