SHARING MY TOYS!! Updates on some 1/6 scale projects...

Blue Son

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Edited By Blue Son

So something I love to do as a hobby...I love making 1/6 scale kitbash action figures. I'm not as skilled as some of my fellow members on One Sixth Scale Warriors but I am getting here. Anyway these are some of the projects I have worked on so far:

1. Introducing my Caitlin Fairchild 4.0 figure! Once again I put her into a Phicen Stainless Steel Tanned and Busty 2.0 body.

She comes with a 1/6 Gen 13 Caitlin Fairchild outfit taken from the original figure. Boots, kneepad, and gloves I purchased from EBay.

The Scarlett Johansson head I also got off EBay, I know what everyone is thinking...gives her a VERY long neck. I plan to correct that by getting another head, one with longer hair.

I also added some Hot Toys Black Widow hands, and also added her holster and pistols. Still thinking about changing her head for an updated one, and looking to add a body holster with more guns.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

2) Next is my Street Fighter Cammy White.

As you can see, this is the 1/6 Scale Super-Flexible Female Seamless Body With Stainless Steel Skeleton - Pale Big Bust 2.0.

A head I had from Triad Toy Otaku 2.0 body.

Boots, Gloves, and Military beret I bought off of EBay.

Her outfits came from an extremely rare 1/6 scale Street Fighter figure that I was lucky enough to pick up on EBay. I also added chaps from Amber from Sucker Punches and some side holsters. Looking for a matching pistol for her left holster. I plan to finish her off with some shoulder holsters, knives, more guns, and some ammo belts

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

3) Battlestar or Patriot: So I had this Will Smith head sculpt in my misc box for a while, and decided to doing something with it. I was going to do a special forces or black ops type figure, but then I got my hands on the HT Captain America Strike Force outfit and I was like what the heck.

So after getting a 1:6 Action Figure African American Male Body I went to work on this concept of making one of the two African-American Marvel patriotic superheroes. Battlestar or Patriot...have not figured which one to name him yet.

Two things I need to figure out.

1) How to get rid of the Rogers insignia on the top of the outfit without ruining the suit.

2) A proper shield.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I was thinking of also giving him a pair of googles, what do you guys and gals think? Anything else I should add? Do you like them? Let me know.