Second Justice League member to appear in Suicide Squad

Blacksmith_99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Blacksmith_99

It may be considered a spoiler, so, SPOILERS AHEAD!

You have been warned.

According to the final cast list, Ezra Miller's The Flash will be making an appearance in Suicide Squad. The cast list is in order of appearance in the film, indicating that The Flash will make his cameo after Captain Boomerang debuts on the screen. This backs up the popular theory from certain trailers that the scenes showing Captain Boomerang surrounded by lightning are actually him being caught by The Flash and eventually jailed (or at least something along those lines).

Check out a screenshot of the cast list below

No Caption Provided

via: http://comicbook.com/2016/07/28/second-justice-league-member-revealed-to-appear-in-suicide-squad/

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That's really cool, I'm hoping he gets a good amount of screen time so I can get a preview of what to expect from Ezra as Barry.

It will probably be just a second as he takes Boomerang to jail or it might be a fake.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

@ecstaticgrace said:

That's really cool, I'm hoping he gets a good amount of screen time so I can get a preview of what to expect from Ezra as Barry.

It will probably be just a second as he takes Boomerang to jail or it might be a fake.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5 the_stegman  Moderator

Something tells me this movie will have a lot of flashbacks. Maybe one of Boomer losing to Flash.

Also, can't wait for Panda Man!

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

TheSpoiler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

I hope it's just a couple seconds showing him beating Boomerang in a flashback I don't see why he should get any significant role or scene when he has nothing to do with the movie.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Something tells me this movie will have a lot of flashbacks. Maybe one of Boomer losing to Flash.

I think that in the bar scene they will talk about how they got caught, Boomer will comment that he was escaping from a crime scene when suddenly a bolt of lightning took him to jail, and the rest of the Squad will think that he is just very drunk.

Battle123axe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecstaticgrace said: