Rune King Thor vs God Spawn

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So I seen this forum before but i thought it was unclear because they only showed Spawn's side but do people not know how powerful Rune King Thor is. He's easily above SkyFather tier.

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

God Spawn stomps.

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By HighAccuser

@asgardianbrony: But God Spawn basically became The Biblical God. And by 9 universe do you mean the 9 realms?

Avatar image for kryptonianprime
KryptonianPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By KryptonianPrime

Spawn

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asgardianbrony: I'm not argueing the 9 realms aren't 9 universes I just think of them as planes of existence or dimensions, more so magical realms

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asgardianbrony: I'm on mobile now but I'll see what I can get as far as scans go for God Spawn. Been a while since I read that arc

mysticmedivh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

thor destroyed 9 universes.

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OK I'm a post my honest opinion. I think people overlook RKT. He has been strong enough to defeat the ones who sit above shadows. Which are like multiversal beings. He has the power to destroy universes and has been able to use Rune magic to erase someone from existence. He also can teleport someone into distant galaxies or even universes. So in my mind RKT stomps.

Goldchamp101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goldchamp101: They are omnipotent and omniscient. They easily are above SkyFather. They have only been defeated by RKT because he was superior but in doing so he died for the fact he killed basically the Gods of Gods. I mean you can have different opinions we haven't seen there state of power we know they can teleport anyone anywhere showing they teleported Loki to a different realm because he wasn't in there favor anymore. So they are Multiversal like low end ones. They're too powerful for Universal but not High end Multiversal

Goldchamp101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avatarifunny:

They are omnipotent

No they aren't. They were defeated by RKT.

The point is they have done nothing to have make them Multiversal. They are nigh-featless.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goldchamp101: Bringing up featless is really stupid. We want to say TOAA is the most powerful but he is nearly featless. And being omnipotent doesn't mean you can't be defeated. As stated the lost track of Thor because of Odin making him mortal at one point so they couldn't know what he was doing. Limitless power never means they can't be killed. There are plenty of beings that have been omnipotent and defeated

Goldchamp101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Goldchamp101

@avatarifunny:

Bringing up featless is really stupid.

We use feats to gauge power levels. Or at least handbooks. TWSAIS have done nothing to be Multiversal.

We want to say TOAA is the most powerful but he is nearly featless

He has several feats actually. And handbook statements.

And being omnipotent doesn't mean you can't be defeated.

Yes it does.

There are plenty of beings that have been omnipotent and defeated

That just means them being stated to be Omnipotent was a hyperbole.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goldchamp101: Several feats not a lot the shadow gods defeated Odin with ease. And it's called being Nigh-omnipotent ever hear of it. It means you have the power to have Ultimate power with certain limitations. Also people like to bring up Superman Prime One Million and say he is strong but he barely has any feats and most of them are debunked. When there are no feats you go off of statements and it's has been stated they are Omnipotent and Omniscient

Goldchamp101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avatarifunny:

Several feats not a lot the shadow gods defeated Odin with ease

That doesn't make them Multiversal.

And it's called being Nigh-omnipotent ever hear of it. It means you have the power to have Ultimate power with certain limitations

Yes I've heard of it.

When there are no feats you go off of statements and it's has been stated they are Omnipotent and Omniscient

And that statement isn't true since they were defeated by RKT.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goldchamp101: I know I doesn't make them Multiversal from that but being able to defeat a Sky Father easily puts him in Universal tier. After that you put in the fact they are Nigh-omnipotent which has been stated. Makes there power Low end Multiversal because they're too powerful to be Universal

Goldchamp101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avatarifunny:

Makes there power Low end Multiversal because they're too powerful to be Universal

Your saying if your stronger than Universal your automatically low end Multiversal? That's the worst logic I've ever heard.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goldchamp101: If you go by the simple tier list they are Multiversal. Because it's Street tier, Inbetweener tier, Mid Tier, Planetary Tier, Cosmic Tier, SkyFather Tier, Universal Tier, Multiversal Tier, Omniverse Tier. If you go with a more complex list he is Universal Nigh Omnipotent Tier which is people considered to strong for Universal but not quite Multiversal but I'm going by the one everyone knows so he's Low end Multiversal because the step above Universal is Multiversal so yes it does

Goldchamp101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Goldchamp101

@avatarifunny:

Ever heard of Multi-Universal? Or just Universal+?

And how does defeating a Multi-Galaxy buster even make Universal?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goldchamp101: He beat him with ease. Like major ease. And like I said the simple tier is better than saying Multi-Universal because that's just High End Universal and I said they are to strong to be Universal but not quite strong enough to be strong enough for mid multiversal

Goldchamp101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Goldchamp101

@avatarifunny:

Multi-Universal isn't the same as High end Universal.

And stop with this low tier mid tier high tier BS. RKT nor TWSAIS are Multiversal.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goldchamp101: on the simple list Yes it is but I have to work so cya

Goldchamp101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goldchamp101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goldchamp101: This isn't biased I like both I'm just saying RKT would win.i know spawn has shown to defeat God and Lucifer but they weren't all that powerful forms. I made this because my brother and I were having a debate about this. It was never biased. I'm just saying what I think I don't pick favorites if I did I would say Goku can stomp marvel and DC because I'm a big fan of DBZ but I don't pick favorites

Goldchamp101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Goldchamp101

@avatarifunny:

Rules say not to make battles with winner in mind.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RKT is highly underated and he did beat those who are above Elder Gods easily. However if you want the true expert on spawn tag in wyldsong

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@goldchamp101: This isn't biased I like both I'm just saying RKT would win.i know spawn has shown to defeat God and Lucifer but they weren't all that powerful forms. I made this because my brother and I were having a debate about this. It was never biased. I'm just saying what I think I don't pick favorites if I did I would say Goku can stomp marvel and DC because I'm a big fan of DBZ but I don't pick favorites

@nerevarine_11 said:

God Spawn stomps.

no. godspawn recreated one world, thor destroyed 9 universes.

Please try to be impartial when you create a thread in the future.