ROTS Yoda = ROTS Dooku in Force Skills and Ability and Power???

redheathen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

This may have been discussed before, and I know it has been in separate threads, but I'd like an updated opinion on this. Over time, some of us learn new information and change our opinions on these characters, so I'd like to know what you now think.

In another thread, someone said this:

And rots yoda = rots sidius is common knowledge, they stalemate in their duel in the senate . Dooku is comparable to yoda in force skills , listen, force skill, as we saw in aotc . It reasonable that Dooku is 80 percent of yoda in force powers , and this is equal to state that is 80 per cent of sidius , as vAder.

What do you think of this opinion? Do you agree or disagree, and why?

My question has nothing to do with being negative toward the OP. I truly seek thoughts on the strengths for each character in comparison to one another.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Dooku isn't on Yoda's level.

redheathen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By redheathen

@richard96 said:

@redheathen:

You continue to misunderstanding . Be comparable doesn't mean equal. There isn't debate on the fact that Dooku is comparable to yoda , EVEN IF HE IS INFERIOR .

Did you read the last 2 sentences of the description? If you're going to do this in this thread, then please provide original sources.

comparable: inferior????

comparable =/= equal????

com·pa·ra·bleˈkämp(ə)rəb(ə)l/adjective

1. (of a person or thing) able to be likened to another; similar."flaked stone and bone tools comparable to Neanderthal man's tools"
    synonyms:similar, close, near, approximate, akin, equivalent, commensurate, proportional, proportionate; More
    • of equivalent quality; worthy of comparison."nobody is comparable with this athlete"
      synonyms:

equal to, as good as, in the same league as, able to hold a candle to, on a par with, on a level with; a match for"nobody is comparable with him"

redheathen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If I have 80 millions of dollars and my friend has 100 millions, our money is comparable , it is in the same league , but is not completely equal . Do you understand this ?!!

LOL why are you so sensitive about this? You don't have any sources, which is fine, but you can't post that your personal opinion and lack of vocabulary is a foundation for a logical argument. You shouldn't get mad about it. This is just a comic forum.

redheathen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redheathen:

You are lacking of vocabulary here . It is so simple what I have written.

And only sources I need are SW films and the quote from Lucas who said Vader = 80 percent of sidius

That's really not logical to make an unrelated comparison like that.