Resident Evil Extinction

ElusiveStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By ElusiveStorm

Looks pretty good probably the best of the series what do you guys and gals think?

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By The_Ghostshell

I saw the trailer yesterday and it looked sick. Cant wait.

Flying Fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Flying Fox

All I've seen of it was a poster in the hall of a movie theater coming out of, I wanna say, Transformers though that's enough. I can't wait to see it. Love the Resident Evil movies(& zombie movies in general).

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#4  Edited By Darkchild

i cant wait

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#5  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Who drew that pic?

Flying Fox

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Flying Fox

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#7  Edited By Darkchild

King of Kings says:

"Who drew that pic?"

Me? Sketchor did

Avatar image for blackcatfan1979
BlackCatfan1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By BlackCatfan1979

This movie is going to be horrible. I mean the first and second sucked. If they used the story from the game. The movies would be great. They could have used the novel versions of the games and turned them into movies. It would have been a huge success. But i guess thats hollywood for ya.

ElusiveStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By ElusiveStorm

well hollywood is kinda like a little kid, they listen to you but dont hear what your saying. Honestly i loved the first two what was wrong with them BlackCatfan?

Grand Duchess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Grand Duchess

It looks freaky, Is it a scary movie?

ElusiveStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By ElusiveStorm

i think its action/thriller so kinda yes

Avatar image for blackcatfan1979
BlackCatfan1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By BlackCatfan1979

ElusiveStorm says:

"well hollywood is kinda like a little kid, they listen to you but dont hear what your saying. Honestly i loved the first two what was wrong with them BlackCatfan?"

The movies should have been based on the games. I read the novels based on the Video Games and they should have used the novels when making the movies. It would have been better. A lot more characters and a lot more story. I mean where the hell is Chris and Jill in the first movie. And i mean come on with the mansion. It didn't even look scary. Or even remotely close to the one in the game. Oh and the nemesis should have been in three after the story with Leon and Clair in Resident Evil 2. What the hell. If you’re going to make a movie, use the “Original story” not some glorified piece of crap like what we got. We could have had our money’s worth with Hunters, and the nemesis’s final form. But nooooo we need to see another, apocalypse movie with zombies, taking over the world. I don’t mind that kind of story. But if it’s Resident Evil were talking. STICK TO THE ORIGINAL STORY.

Avatar image for heart_of_infinity
Heart of Infinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BlackCatfan1979 says:

"ElusiveStorm says:
"well hollywood is kinda like a little kid, they listen to you but dont hear what your saying. Honestly i loved the first two what was wrong with them BlackCatfan?"
The movies should have been based on the games. I read the novels based on the Video Games and they should have used the novels when making the movies. It would have been better. A lot more characters and a lot more story. I mean where the hell is Chris and Jill in the first movie. And i mean come on with the mansion. It didn't even look scary. Or even remotely close to the one in the game. Oh and the nemesis should have been in three after the story with Leon and Clair in Resident Evil 2. What the hell. If you’re going to make a movie, use the “Original story” not some glorified piece of crap like what we got. We could have had our money’s worth with Hunters, and the nemesis’s final form. But nooooo we need to see another, apocalypse movie with zombies, taking over the world. I don’t mind that kind of story. But if it’s Resident Evil were talking. STICK TO THE ORIGINAL STORY."

I agree they butchered it

the end looked like Attack of the clones it was so bad

and I dont care what anyone says. Mia Johovich or however you spell her name isnt even that pretty and I like how the camera focuses on her like she is

But thats hollywood for you ok explosions/guns/actions we dont need to make resident evil scary we just need a lot of boom. Kinda reminds me how they retardedly put together AvP no build up like the first Alien and Predetor.