Reading advice? x-titles

WeaponLXXXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Okay so I need some serious advice. Just recently got back into reading X-books and I'm loving it. Before the last 6 months, the last series I read was the Age of Apocalypse when it originally came out in 96 or whatever. I've read Messiah Complex, Messiah Wars, and SecondComing. Also read Origin and Schism. Most recently I read the entire Remender run of X-Force and thought it was AMAZING. I'm stuck as to where to turn next with "my" X-Force done and so many X-Men books? aVX? I read Battle of the Atom sucked... Should I do AVX next and if so which do I collect? Also, how is the next incarnation of X-Force after the Remender run? And anyone think the Age of Apocalypse spin-off from X-Force is worth collecting? Thanks SO much!!!

Avatar image for deactivated-5c901e667a76c
deactivated-5c901e667a76c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By deactivated-5c901e667a76c  Moderator

@weaponlxxxiii: I wouldn't recommend either AVX or the new Uncanny X-Force. I've heard X-Men Legacy by Simon Spurrier is really good, and he's also going to write the new X-Force which starts in February.

WeaponLXXXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xwraith: yeah I saw the teaser cover with Cable Fantomex and Braddock. Looks pretty cool

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

Okay so I need some serious advice. Just recently got back into reading X-books and I'm loving it. Before the last 6 months, the last series I read was the Age of Apocalypse when it originally came out in 96 or whatever. I've read Messiah Complex, Messiah Wars, and SecondComing. Also read Origin and Schism. Most recently I read the entire Remender run of X-Force and thought it was AMAZING. I'm stuck as to where to turn next with "my" X-Force done and so many X-Men books? aVX? I read Battle of the Atom sucked... Should I do AVX next and if so which do I collect? Also, how is the next incarnation of X-Force after the Remender run? And anyone think the Age of Apocalypse spin-off from X-Force is worth collecting? Thanks SO much!!!

read all new xmen from volume 1. and a good jumping on point for that series would be this week when a new issue comes out. Also pick up Uncanny X-Men from this month's new issue when it comes out.

PeppeyHare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

You could read a summary of AVX online, and then jump into ANXM and Uncanny X-Men. I didn't think BOTA was that bad

WeaponLXXXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By WeaponLXXXIII

What about picking up the new Uncanny Xmen #1 or Wolv and the Xmen right after Schism? Any good?

PeppeyHare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

What about picking up the new Uncanny Xmen #1 or Wolv and the Xmen right after Schism? Any good?

You could jump into WaTX starting at #19 which is when it becomes part of Marvel Now.

Spideysense44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

I was wondering if you guys think i should read the new Xfactor coming out in 2014

WeaponLXXXIII

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who is in the new X-Factor? I'm DEFINITELY in on the new X-Force!!!