Random stuff to buy that caught my attention...

Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Spectrum

Iv seen the T-shirts and own the Batman Lego, its cool

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2  Edited By Methos

Cool umbrella from Blade Runner...

In the pre-apocalyptic future, the air will be so thick, it will be dark in the middle of the day. Coupled with the almost constant rain, you'll need to find a way to stay dry, and light your way to the noodle shop down the street.

Even if you don't live in a quasi-futuristic Los Angeles, and aren't a Blade Runner, you can still have the coolest umbrella on the street. With a push of a button, the shaft lights up, illuminating you and your path. Now, even in the darkest of nights, you're a lot more visible to the cars on the street, making your long walk home through the rain a lot safer.

Available in black with white LED's, and red with red LED's!

animated transformers t-shirts

==============================

Product Features

* EL Lit Glowing T-Shirts feature either the Autobot or Decepticon Logos* Battery Pack fits in small interior pocket inside shirt* Button on battery pack controls Animation style* 2 AAA Batteries Required* Battery pack is removable, shirt must be hand washed

Akira's Bike

============

yes, i s#!t you not people...

Akira is one of those classic films for geeks that's become an icon. Its bleak vision of the Tokyo of the near future, it's crazy story line, its disturbing visuals, all made it one of the most popular anime films ever made.

Now, the famous motorcycle from that movie has jumped from the screen and into reality. Think you can tear it up like Kanada? Well, you probably can't, as according to the horribly mangled machine translation I'm basing this post off, it's just a concept model. But hey, just seeing the real-life representation of such a classic piece of animation history is pretty cool, right? Yeah, I know, I wish it was for sale too.

Geek belt buckles

=================

When it comes to awesome belts a few immediately come to mind. Batman of course with his utility belt carrying an almost endless array of superhero gadgets and goodies. Luke Skywalker also had a belt that came in handy on a few occasions, like using his hook and cable to swing with Leia to safety. Now we certainly won't claim that these belt buckles will transform your belt into something worthy of a superhero but they are still cool.

Shameless plug for the new Supergirl model

==========================================

Shown above is the Supergirl vinyl statue designed by the Japanese manufacturer Kotobukiya.

USB HUB TARDIS

==============

"We don't use any old hubs to bolster our USB connectivity. Good grief, no! We use ones shaped liked Doctor Who's Tardis. Why? Well, for starters we love Doctor Who. But more than that we love the Tardis. This ingenious product of Time Lord technology is surely one of the most iconic objects in sci-fi history."

Batman LEGO

===========

It's Lego AND Batman, what else more could a fanboy need?

STARGATE LEGO

=============

Slightly more impressive than the Batman lego...

"This rotating Stargate is 19 inches tall with light-up chevrons. An RCX drives a treadmill, which spins the inner ring randomly for x seconds, then reverses direction, seven times."

again, i'll keep updating this list with amazingly cool things as i come across them :D

M

Walkingstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By Walkingstone

I want that bike! Bloody hell, I want that bike soooo bad

Avatar image for cosmic_sentinel
Cosmic Sentinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Cosmic Sentinel

I want the Stargate Lego....

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

I was drooling uncontrollably when I saw the Akira bike, I want a real one, not a concept though. The Belt buckle and the Transformer shirts are now on my christmas list.

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#6  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

If they can make the bike for real and find a way to have it leave a light trail when you ride it, I'll be all over that sucka.

The shirts are cool.

The Supergirl statue just reminds me that I want a Cyborg Superman one.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Methos

there are no words...

Spider Jerusalem's glasses from Transmetropolitan...

i have no words that express how amazingly cool that is...

M

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

No friggin way.

Cosmic Sentinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Cosmic Sentinel

I'm just trying to imagine what it would be like to look out of them, especially with a prescription.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Methos

I want them all...

This limited-edition set features five Power Ring replicas, one for each of the following Green Lanterns: Hal Jordan, Sinestro, Kyle Rayner, Alan Scott and Power Ring of the Crime Syndicate. Each ring is cast in fine pewter with colored (green and gold) oxylene coating. Two of the rings will have green stones inserted into the face and one of the rings will have pearl-epoxy inserted into the face. All rings will be size 11, with each nestled in a black foam and packaged together in a silver-rimmed, hinged, satin-lined bengealine hunter green box including a black outer protective sleeve. This set also includes a full-color Certificate of Authenticity.

but why does having 5 power rings make me think of Captain Planet...

M

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Cosmic Sentinel says:

"I'm just trying to imagine what it would be like to look out of them, especially with a prescription."

It'd be like looking through 3d glasses without having anything 3d printed to look at.

Zaraki Ichigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Zaraki Ichigo

I would kill for those rings.

Cosmic Sentinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Cosmic Sentinel

Buckshot says:

"Cosmic Sentinel says:
"I'm just trying to imagine what it would be like to look out of them, especially with a prescription."
It'd be like looking through 3d glasses without having anything 3d printed to look at."

I was having one of my 'moments'. The ones were my body works fine, but my brain is AWOL. I think it was playing with Stargate Lego.

I was going to buy those rings, but I put it off. When I went to look again for them on eBay recently, I couldn't see any.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Methos

i want the rings and the glasses...

those glasses are so awesome :D

M

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Methos

Stargate - Full-Sized Zat

=========================

This Stargate Full-Sized Zat is a must have for fans and collectors. Manufactured with exacting precision from a solid resin compound, it has been cast directly from one of the original Zat Guns used on the production set of Stargate SG-1. The purple tail of the gun is made with a crystal resin and each weapon is individually hand painted to match the patina of the original. Includes magnificent rosewood Zat Gun presentation case for display, as well as a certificate of authenticity.

Stargate Jaffa Staff Weapon

===========================

This incredible collectible is a highly detailed, identical non-working model of the Jaffa Staff Weapon featured on Stargate SG-1. Measuring 9-feet in length and hand-painted to production specifications, each staff is numbered as one of an edition of 195.

M

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Resonate

You know I'm the one that put up the Batman legos.... they are a fanboys dream....

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#17  Edited By The_Martian

Methos says:

"I want them all... This limited-edition set features five Power Ring replicas, one for each of the following Green Lanterns: Hal Jordan, Sinestro, Kyle Rayner, Alan Scott and Power Ring of the Crime Syndicate. Each ring is cast in fine pewter with colored (green and gold) oxylene coating. Two of the rings will have green stones inserted into the face and one of the rings will have pearl-epoxy inserted into the face. All rings will be size 11, with each nestled in a black foam and packaged together in a silver-rimmed, hinged, satin-lined bengealine hunter green box including a black outer protective sleeve. This set also includes a full-color Certificate of Authenticity. but why does having 5 power rings make me think of Captain Planet... M"
What site was that on?
Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Methos
The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By The_Martian
Cosmic Sentinel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Cosmic Sentinel

Must buy staff weapon..must point it at people and shout "Jaffa kree!!"

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Methos

Cosmic Sentinel says:

"Must buy staff weapon..must point it at people and shout "Jaffa kree!!""

i'll admit, i'm bloody tempted by the Staff weapon...

though it's a bit too much of a 'phallic symbol' for my tastes lol

M

Superkitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#22  Edited By Superkitty

/Pain says:

" You know I'm the one that put up the Batman legos.... they are a fanboys dream...."

Heard there was going to be a Batman Legos video game, similar to the Star Wars one...

Ms. Invisible

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 3

#23  Edited By Ms. Invisible

Those belt buckles are awesome! It would be a strange way to show what you love.
Post Edited:2007-10-05 18:39:58

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#24  Edited By Darkchild

Methos says:

"there are no words...Spider Jerusalem's glasses from Transmetropolitan...i have no words that express how amazingly cool that is...M"

litte noises come from mouth

OMG I WANT THAT

where where WHERE

Deadknight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 27

#25  Edited By Deadknight
@Methos said:
"

Where did you find these, and are they actually for sale? Or is this simply an image that exemplifies what you hope to buy one day? I know that I would certainly want to buy them.