User Lists: 14

Tell me what you guys think:

Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 16

It's nice to see someone else that gives Teen Wolf a chance despite the fact that it's on MTV. I think the show is underrated, as the writing is pretty consistently good and the acting is great.

As for what I would like to see in season 5, I'd love to see what Parrish is and how he effects the supernatural fights. I'd also love to see more of Liam AND his best friend, Mason. The latter in particular fills the void that Danny and Ethan left behind. It's nice to see that Jeff Davis wants to represent the LBGT community.

Lastly, I'm just excited that we get another chance to get more episodes like Season 3. That season is widely regarded as the best of the show and I'm hoping they can reproduce that same level of storytelling.

Avatar image for haydenclaireheroes
haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1207

@strafe_prower: I think parish is a Phoenix.

And I totally agree season 3 was the best and I think they can get back to that level again.

Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haydenclaireheroes: I've heard that answer before, and it makes sense. My only issue is that it seems a little to obvious. Knowing Jeff Davis, he's got a twist up his sleeve for us.

Avatar image for haydenclaireheroes
haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1207

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

Lastly, I'm just excited that we get another chance to get more episodes like Season 3. That season is widely regarded as the best of the show and I'm hoping they can reproduce that same level of storytelling.

......wut? I mean, 3A was awesome, 3B possibly the biggest dive in quality I've ever seen in a show take and possibly the fastest. That Concentration Camp episode was .... it was just not right.

Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Strafe Prower

@saintwildcard: I dIsagree. While it may be have been controversial, I don't think there was a drop in quality. Dylan O' Brian's acting was superb in 3B and some of the fight scenes were the best that we've seen. Id argue that season 4 is where the drop in quality happened.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

@saintwildcard: I dIsagree. While it may be have been controversial, I don't think there was a drop in quality. Dylan O' Brian's acting was superb in 3B and some of the fight scenes were the best that we've seen. Id argue that season 4 is where the drop in quality happened.

What do you mean by controversial? I took no offence from he Concentration Camp episode other than it sucked and was a terrible origin for the villain. My problem with that season is how out of place the Oni were in this universe. All this Japanese mythology was so forced. It could have been done better. The villain was some weird JOker/Riddler rip off who had a horrible accent. Evil Stiles had it's moments, but overall that season was a mess. I mean to each their own, but that season was just not bueno IMO.

Strafe Prower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saintwildcard: @saintwildcard: my apologies, I thought you meant you took offense to the episode because of the concentration camp.

As for quality of The villains origin, I can see your point. However, I don't personally share your opinion. I think there are as many good points as their were bad. For instance, the introduction of Satomi, who is just awesome.

As for the Japanese mythology being forced, I disagree: I think it was a breath of fresh air after the mess that was 3A's villain factions. It also set Teen Wolf apart from other supernatural TV shows of its kind (True Blood, The Vampire Diaries, The Originals) by introducing the criminally underrated kitsune into its mythos. The introduction was mysterious and really showed how much bigger of a situation they were in, which I liked.

As a huge Batman rogues fan and probably one of the bigger Riddler fans on the site, I must say I disagree. There are little to no similarities between Enigma and the shadow kitsune outside of the fact that they some times use riddles to lead people into the next step of their plans. As for the joker, that comparison makes a little more sense. I can see the pure evil standpoint and they both just want to see the world fall into chaos. However, Joker is most driven by a different motivation, has a completely different theme (clown vs demon fox), and many more differences. Taking on popular aspect of a villain and using it does not mean you are ripping them off. In all honesty, I felt the Nogitsune was the fist real success in the villains category on Teen Wolf, as the other seasons villains didn't make fear them, but sympathize with them (Sans Peter who doesn't fall into either category.)

Of course this is all my opinion, so take it with a grain of salt.