5. Cyborg

6. Batman

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I agree with your rating but I think that the Flash might surprise you. Chris Terrio said that he has been looking into red/blue shifting to understand the Flash and this effects are relevant with objects moving at speeds closer to the speed of light. And Erza Miller has commented on things that the Flash can do and why his powers are so awesome (he might not be speaking of movie Barry, he might be speaking of the Flash in general), he said this "Because he understands the relation between matter and energy, the speed force, the quantum field, now he knows that can vibrate at the exact frequency to pass through objects and he can also use this knowledge to travel through time ". Both this and Chris Terrio comment might mean that we could see the Infinite mass punch on screen and if he can do that, I don't if Superman and Wonder Woman would be the most powerful members.

jumpstart55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#7  Edited By jumpstart55

Given the fact that BVS was a love letter to comic fans who obsess over feats..And how Synder said BVS was made for the fans..I,m guessing were going to get a ridiculously overpowered Flash especially considering what Quicksilver did in the Fox movies...And Snyders not exactly known for his restraint with visual effects.

1. Flash
  2. Superman
  3. Wonder Women/ Aquaman
  4. Cyborg
  5. Batman
Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#8  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey
  1. Superman
  2. Flash
  3. Wonder Woman
  4. Fishboy
  5. Cyborg
  6. Flash

They'll NEVER make anyone more powerful than Superman; not Shazam, not Flash, not even GL. Flash will be drastically faster, probably even faster than Fox QS, however they're probably going to do something like make his durability low af.

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

0. Batgod

1. Darkseid

2. Superman

3. Doomsday

4. Wonder Woman

5. Flash

6. Aquaman

7. Cyborg

SirDrProfessor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Superman
  2. Wonder Woman
  3. Aquaman
  4. Flash
  5. Cyborg
  6. Batman

I think they are gonna keep Flash's power level relatively low at least for the first movie, and they are gonna show Aquaman as pretty powerful to try and get the mainstream to think he's cool.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 rogueshadow  Moderator

1. Almighty Prepped Batgod
  2. Superman
  3. Wonder Woman = Aquaman
  4. Flash
  5. Cyborg
  6. Random Encounter Batman
MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Superman
2. Wonder Woman/Aquaman
3. Flash
4. Cyborg
5. Batman

At least for the first movie. Maybe the second movie too. But I can very easily see Flash jumping up to first later on down the road when he fully comes into his role as the Flash and blows everyone away by using his powers to their fullest. That is kind of the Flash's thing. Incredible power that he rarely taps into at his best because the situation was never dire enough to try.

Loading Video...

I can see a moment like this making it into a later movie. It would be fantastic on the big screen.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have this feeling Aquaman is going to be a monster

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

1. Superman(Post-JL)
  2. Flash(For that 1 scene)
  3. Wonder Woman(Her movie)
  4. Current Superman
  5. Current Wonder Woman
  6. Aquaman
  7. Cyborg
  8. Jobbing Flash
  9. Batman
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Superman(Post-JL)
  4. Current Superman
  5. Current Wonder Woman
  6. Aquaman
  7. Cyborg
  8. Jobbing Flash
  9. Batman

Lol, this is probably the closest to the truth.

I see Superman getting a power upgrade after JL.

However, I don't see WW topping what she did in BvS, tbh. That'll be pretty hard.

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@petey_is_spidey: Nah, I feel Diana is gonna get pretty big on her movie or on JL, but If I had to bet I would say that she would get her best feats in her movie, considering that the producers probably wanna make Flash and Aquaman look all bada$$ and all, especially Fishboy.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 rogueshadow  Moderator

@thekinfing said:
  1. Superman(Post-JL)
  4. Current Superman
  5. Current Wonder Woman
  6. Aquaman
  7. Cyborg
  8. Jobbing Flash
  9. Batman

However, I don't see WW topping what she did in BvS, tbh. That'll be pretty hard.

I'm still not sure the nuke and multiple hits from the Kryptonite gas weren't impacting Clark's power levels during his fight against Doomsday, even with the subsequent sun exposure. All we can do is wait and see on that front. Also note that we haven't even seen a truly sun-dipped Superman yet either.

Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

@petey_is_spidey said:
@thekinfing said:
  1. Superman(Post-JL)
  4. Current Superman
  5. Current Wonder Woman
  6. Aquaman
  7. Cyborg
  8. Jobbing Flash
  9. Batman

I'm still not sure the nuke and multiple hits from the Kryptonite gas weren't impacting Clark's power levels during his fight against Doomsday, even with the subsequent sun exposure. All we can do is wait and see on that front. Also note that we haven't even seen a truly sun-dipped Superman yet either.

For real! Imagine if DCEU Superman was sundipped for like a day!

Rainshadow777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll buy into this world shaking debate.

Superman

Aquaman

Wonder Woman

Flash

Cyborg

Batman

I wonder if Green Lantern will make a cameo. Probably, as restraint is hardly Snyder's middle name.

TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

1. Superman
  2. Flash
  3. Wonder Woman
  4. Aquaman
  5. Cyborg
  6. Batman

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

1. Flash
  2. Superman
  3. Wonder Women/ Aquaman
  4. Cyborg
  5. Batman
Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By buttersdaman000

@rogueshadow said:
  2. Superman
  4. Flash
  5. Cyborg

Also, I think Flash is going to be the legit fastest on the team. They just won't exaggerate the extra power the SF grants.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 rogueshadow  Moderator

@petey_is_spidey: We'll probably see it in a showdown with Darkseid or soemthing. Superman is going to be the MVP of the JL.

@rogueshadow said:
  2. Superman
  4. Flash
  5. Cyborg

Also, I think Flash is going to be the legit fastest on the team. They just won't exaggerate the extra power the SF grants.

I don't think they're going to go too far into IMP or anything, they'll probably have Superman be able to contend in sheer travel speed once he gets going, but Barry's ability to defy physics and skip acceleration combined with his agility and dexterity with his speed will put him on another level. But his durability and strength will be wanting, plus no flight, so Superman is still the MVP. I wish they had MMH in the mix.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@petey_is_spidey: We'll probably see it in a showdown with Darkseid or soemthing. Superman is going to be the MVP of the JL.

@buttersdaman000 said:
@rogueshadow said:
  2. Superman
  4. Flash
  5. Cyborg

I don't think they're going to go too far into IMP or anything, they'll probably have Superman be able to contend in sheer travel speed once he gets going, but Barry's ability to defy physics and skip acceleration combined with his agility and dexterity with his speed will put him on another level. But his durability and strength will be wanting, plus no flight, so Superman is still the MVP. I wish they had MMH in the mix.

Agreed. I think we're gonna have a pretty balanced JL team. I'm more interested in Green Lantern than MMH though.

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Given the fact that BVS was a love letter to comic fans who obsess over feats..And how Synder said BVS was made for the fans..I,m guessing were going to get a ridiculously overpowered Flash especially considering what Quicksilver did in the Fox movies...And Snyders not exactly known for his restraint with visual effects.

1. Flash
  2. Superman
  3. Wonder Women/ Aquaman
  4. Cyborg
  5. Batman

Comic accurate Flash, got it.

I think it'll go:

1. Superman

2. Aquaman/Wonder Woman

3. Cyborg/The Flash

4. Batman

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

1. Green Lantern
  2. Flash
  3. Wonder Woman
  4. Superman
  5. Aquaman
  6. Cyborg
  7. Batman

In pure 1 on 1 combat situation IMO.

Where is MMH?

Firedude17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Flash

2. Superman

3.WW

4.Aquaman

5.Batman

6.Cyborg

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I agree with your rating but I think that the Flash might surprise you. Chris Terrio said that he has been looking into red/blue shifting to understand the Flash and this effects are relevant with objects moving at speeds closer to the speed of light. And Erza Miller has commented on things that the Flash can do and why his powers are so awesome (he might not be speaking of movie Barry, he might be speaking of the Flash in general), he said this "Because he understands the relation between matter and energy, the speed force, the quantum field, now he knows that can vibrate at the exact frequency to pass through objects and he can also use this knowledge to travel through time ". Both this and Chris Terrio comment might mean that we could see the Infinite mass punch on screen and if he can do that, I don't if Superman and Wonder Woman would be the most powerful members.

This. If they don't hold back with Flash then I think the list would be

1. Flash
  2. Superman
  3. Wonder Woman/Aquaman
  4. Cyborg

Don't know where to place Batman, he's physically not the most powerful but he's getting another armor for JL so he can be anywhere in the list depending on how powerful his techs are. Also he's kind of the wildcard of the team.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 rogueshadow  Moderator

@rogueshadow said:

@buttersdaman000 said:
@rogueshadow said:
  2. Superman
  4. Flash
  5. Cyborg

Agreed. I think we're gonna have a pretty balanced JL team. I'm more interested in Green Lantern than MMH though.

We at least know GL is showing up though and that they have plans for him, but if Goyer's opinion is representative of the WB team's thought then MMH is probably never gonna appear.

sl-wopr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By sl-wopr

Superman will be the top god on the list. Flash will obviously be the fastest, i also like that neither Supes nor WW were speedsters they can super jump/flight move faster than regular humans but nowhere near Flash, he'll stand unique in a group. I don't think Batman will surpass any member with any suit he'll have and if he does it won't be for long for newcomers to show they surpassed themselves(Flash, Cyborg). Flash and Cyborg are the biggest mystery i think they will be relatively on the same level with Cyborg maybe getting an edge if he'd have boom tube technology. Aquaman was pretty deep into the ocean but its unclear who'll be better he or Diana, so far i give her an edge because she is proficient with her weapons and have a shield if needed, plus that energy sound light wave whatever it was.

So for the first movie it think it will be:

Superman > WW > Aquaman > Cyborg > Flash > Batman

I have a feeling that JL will just show up without doing anything.

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@petey_is_spidey said:

@rogueshadow said:
@petey_is_spidey said:
@thekinfing said:
  1. Superman(Post-JL)
  4. Current Superman
  5. Current Wonder Woman
  6. Aquaman
  7. Cyborg
  8. Jobbing Flash
  9. Batman

Superman will be getting a power upgrade for and through every movie. He was getting more and more powerful as time by passed by in Man of Steel, he got more and more powerful in BvS throughout the movie and he'll be stronger and become more stronger in every movie he's in due to the sun. Regardless, in the comics, Superman came back stronger after his 'revival', so he'll probably come back stronger now as well.

I hope we see Superman smashing an entire mountain or something with one hit in JL when he comes back. Mostly a good movie, though.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33 rogueshadow  Moderator

@petey_is_spidey said:

@rogueshadow said:
@petey_is_spidey said:
@thekinfing said:
  1. Superman(Post-JL)
  4. Current Superman
  5. Current Wonder Woman
  6. Aquaman
  7. Cyborg
  8. Jobbing Flash
  9. Batman

Superman will be getting a power upgrade for and through every movie. He was getting more and more powerful as time by passed by in Man of Steel, he got more and more powerful in BvS throughout the movie and he'll be stronger and become more stronger in every movie he's in due to the sun. Regardless, in the comics, Superman came back stronger after his 'revival', so he'll probably come back stronger now as well.

I hope we see Superman smashing an entire mountain or something with one hit in JL when he comes back. Mostly a good movie, though.

He still kneels before Batgod.

Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

For now it goes

Superman

Everyone else

FangDaNerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-62aed861cc7ee
deactivated-62aed861cc7ee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman >> Everyone else.

SuperHulk24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By SuperHulk24

I will be partaking in the festivities later tonight.