Power Mimics

micahparadise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By micahparadise

Can you name all of the power mimics that come to mind in comics. Also state your favorite and why? (Marvel Comics seem to LOVE power mimics!)

Here are mine:

1. Rogue - power siphon that allows her to "borrow" the persons ability she physically touched. SHe also takes on the physical attributes and characteristics of persons touched.

My all time favorite power mimic. Why? Rogue has to touch an individual to absorb their abilities. She not only absorbs their abilities but their memories.

I hated when she could recall every ability she absorbed in the past at will. But loved when she retained ms marvel's abilities and could not control her abilities thus having to wear gloves and full body outfits to prevent any accidental physical contact.

No Caption Provided

2. mimic

(always hated his costume) - can absorb up to five mutants abilities in his vicinity but only at half strength. He also take son physical traits and characteristics of abilities mimicked.

No Caption Provided

3. Synch - can synch his mutagenic aura with nearby mutants, mimicking their abilities at a level they were unable to.

I loved the mutagenic aura colors! :)

No Caption Provided

4. Hope Summers

- omega level mutant mimic

there is no limit to her power mimicry

5. Amazo

No Caption Provided

6. Awesome Android - has super strength and durability, and can also mimic an ability (one at a time) after touching an opponent

7. Super adaptoid - absorbs all nearby super abilities due to shard of cosmic cube. Now able to mimic abilities without shard.

No Caption Provided

8. Michael Pointer - mutant with the ability to absorb the energy, personalities, and abilities of other mutants. He must be near the mutant, but does not need touch. His absorption results in a commensurate loss of ability in his victims. He wears a suit designed to focus absorbed energies into flight, durability, and energy blasts, but would otherwise demonstrate the same mutant powers he has absorbed.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

you forgot Ditto OMG!!!

Cloakx14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By Cloakx14

1. my favorite is Rogue in comics because of her personality and her southern charm due to X-men tas series, i grew up watching as a kid.

2. Peter Petrelli- From Heroes i like that he was able to use his powers for good to help other people besides the future version him was pretty Bada**.

MaxPowerage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Hope Summers- omega level mutant mimic. there is no limit to her power mimicry"

I see your Hope Summers and I raise you a Protege. Can Hope mimic the Living Tribunal? :) Protege surpassed the LT and said that he had become a One above all. Although I doubt that, it was true his power was greater than LT, as LT couldn't stop him. Thus there is virtually no limit to his mimicry and he is my fav.

Hope has a limit to her mimicry, it just hasn't been defined yet, but would surely be orders of magnitude below abstract level.

Mandarinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

AMAZO

micahparadise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who is ditto @fallschirmjager? tell me more please!! and lol @maxpowerage. im just repeating something i read about Hope on one of the forums i think. lol I think Marvel classed her as an omega level mutant.

majinmike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Who is ditto @fallschirmjager? tell me more please!! and lol @maxpowerage. im just repeating something i read about Hope on one of the forums i think. lol I think Marvel classed her as an omega level mutant.

A pokemon that can assume any form and assume the abilities of the things it copies

Loading Video...

yuuki157

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ironic how Marvel wanted to make Hope so powerful that they make overpowerful to be used in great sagas