Old Vs New (Marvel)

CaptainRex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By CaptainRex

Change is always happening. We see it all the time in the real world. Everyone and a while someone passed the torch on from on person to the next.

These days its seems that even our favourite comic book characters are not immune to this trend. Mantels and legacy getting passed on to the new generation. But is that a good thing? Can the New heroes outshine the Old?

Well lets see who we have:

Spider Man (Peter Parker and Miles Morals)

Hawkeye (Clint Barton and Kate Bishop)

Wolverine (Logan and X-23)

Thor (Thor and Jane Foster)

Captain America (Steve Rodgers and Sam Wilson)

Star Lord (Peter Quill and Kitty Pryde)

Hulk (Bruce Banner and Amadeus Cho)

Are the New ones better than the Old? Please leave your answer in the comments and a reason to why you say so.

dan12456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like Miles Morales just as much (mostly cause I can just never seem to get into a Peter story, don't know why since I don't dislike the character). And I prefer Kate Bishop and X-23 (this is mostly because I dislike Clink and Logan, but I think Kate is genuinely just as interesting. She reminds me a lot of Wally, someone who will surpass their predecessor).

The rest I prefer the original. And I don't even get why Kitty would become Star Lord considering she had just as important of an identity.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I like both I think it gives us something new but it also reminds us of how awesome what came before was, I think it works sometimes but not all the time but when it does work it can be really something special.

Avatar image for marvelcomicfan6
MarvelComicFan6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm really not a fan of Amadeus Cho hulk, I feel like those comics are more centered around children than anything. I'm pretty sure they'll reintroduce banner some time soon and when they do he will be more awesome than he was from before.