Official Final Trailer for Batman v Superman is here!

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Slayz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Cle_rKBpZ28

Overall really cool in my opinion. That final shot tho

Post your thoughts below!

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wish we could've got one focused on Superman....it seems a lot of these have been leaning towards Batman...

You think Kryptonite is involved in that final shot?? Because the other clips showed Superman manhandling Batman lol

Slayz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000: Absolutely. The thing Batman shot that Superman caught probably contains Knite.

I understand why they had to put focus on Batman. The 2nd trailer disillusioned a lot of people to the movie, and I'm sure they did this to bring back the hype for at least some of those fans. It was a very safe, generic, but nonetheless cool trailer.

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By buttersdaman000

@slayz said:

@buttersdaman000: Absolutely. The thing Batman shot that Superman caught probably contains Knite.

I understand why they had to put focus on Batman. The 2nd trailer disillusioned a lot of people to the movie, and I'm sure they did this to bring back the hype for at least some of those fans. It was a very safe, generic, but nonetheless cool trailer.

Hope so lol

Yeah, I understand it was a marketing ploy as well but I don't think it was absolutely needed. I'll use my GF for example. She actually LOVED the second trailer. She's not big on comics or anything but she thought the movie looked fun and engaging at the same time. However, she was confused because she saw Batman and Superman team up. I told her it was to be expected but she argued that the other trailers made Superman seem like a villain (i've made her watch all of them). I replied by saying the trailers clearly showed he was saving people and just trying to do the right thing. Her response was "Nearly every good villain believes they're doing the right thing". There was nothing I can say against that. The trailers have put too much emphasis on Batmans view of Superman and not enough on the opposite to the point where it seems like Superman might be the villain to the general audience. So, IMO, I think they messed up appealing to the fair-weather fans who know they'll be friends in the end. Instead, they should've showed a different side of the film so the general audience has a better understanding....But, then again, the GA loves Batman and the studio is just trying to fill seats haha

Slayz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000: I agree, now that you put it that way.

Ah, well. I think it was badass. lol

DarthAznable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DarthAznable

Batman is on Miraclo like his old man huh?

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By buttersdaman000

@slayz said:

@buttersdaman000: I agree, now that you put it that way.

Ah, well. I think it was badass. lol

It was definitely badass lol

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Really cool trailer.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This Batman is going to be so OP.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman is a beast. I feel like I was almost watching a live version of Arkham Batman performing a Fear Takedown lol.

Oui, the battle forum is going to blow-up off only 25sec of footage *smh*

Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

@buttersdaman000: I just can't see how anyone is making Superman the villain. In nearly all the trailers (except the dream sequence), Batman is made to be the agressor.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000: I just can't see how anyone is making Superman the villain. In nearly all the trailers (except the dream sequence), Batman is made to be the agressor.

Well Superman did hit Batman's car. Still Batman will be the villain of the movie, it's been stated many times on the official magazine articles.

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

But being an aggressor does not make one a villain. However, consistently showing clips of Batmans motivations while failing to expand on Superman's does imply the latter is the villain IMO, especially when Batmans motivations, extreme they may be, are to protect citizens.....

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@petey_is_spidey said:

But being an aggressor does not make one a villain. However, consistently showing clips of Batmans motivations while failing to expand on Superman's does imply the latter is the villain IMO, especially when Batmans motivations, extreme they may be, are to protect citizens.....

I think they are just showing that Batman may be the bad guy on the film but that he has good intentions.

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 13

Now this, was awesome. My concerns over the second trailer are now gone.

lamdaddy20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@eyedcyou said:

Now this, was awesome. My concerns over the second trailer are now gone.

Tru

Homer_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sweet