Need a spoiler for Jessica Jones. (SPOILERS. Obviously.)

JonSmith

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So I'm almost halfway through Jessica Jones, and something is driving me up a wall. The possibility of said something causing me to bounce in my seat in excitement at the possibility thereof. If I continue to expect it, it may actively damage my enjoyment of the series should it be unfulfilled. Hence I'm seeking a fairly nondescript answer that doesn't spoil the series so much as answers a question, so I can focus on the series without unreasonable expectations.

What's bothering me is the possibility of a Nelson and Murdock cameo. I see the whole case with Hope, specifically with Hogarth being a scumbag at every turn, all the problem's they face with convincing Hogarth and gathering evidence, and I can't help but think, "If only there was some incredibly heroic and capable lawyer in this EXACT neighborhood who barely makes a living taking hopeless/ridiculous cases like this." Combined with the fact the series also takes place in Hell's Kitchen (though I don't know when, I assume after Daredevil), I feel like Matt is maybe one or two streets over, just WAITING to step into frame. Or at any moment Jessica's going to pass Foggy on the street. While the possibility of it is of course awesome, it's driving me nuts and I need it put to rest definitively.

Does this happen? Is there going to be a point where Foggy and/or Matt come in? Can I continue holding out hope, or should I just stop expecting too much, and enjoy the series as is?

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2 juiceboks  Moderator

Claire, the nurse that took care of Matt, ends up taking care of Luke after he gets injured. She indirectly mentions Matt, but that's as close as it gets.